Gary Null and medical frauds

Old September 30th 08, 03:47 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine
JOHN

Default Gary Null and medical frauds

http://www.gnhealth.com/newsletters08/080929/int.html

Dr. Gary Null will be hosting a live press conference at his production
studio at 307 E92d Street, between 1st and 2nd Avenues in Manhattan. This
event will be at 2pm, on Wednesday, October 1, 2008.

This conference will present and discuss evidence exposing various frauds
perpetrated upon humanity by the medical establishment.

You can watch this conference live on the Internet by going to GaryNull.com
and choosing the link labeled Watch Gary's Show Live!

Old October 2nd 08, 07:49 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine
JOHN

Breaking news event on the Gary Null Show
Multi-award winning British journalist, Janine Roberts
http://www.whale.to/vaccine/roberts_h.html , will unveil new reports on the
gross contamination of our children's vaccines and the hidden agenda by
so-called vaccine experts. Gary and Janine will discuss controversies
surrounding our need to reassess vaccines and the meaning of viruses
entirely. This program will challenge the entire basis of our vaccine
program. A selection of alarming documents will be revealed including NIH
official transcripts never before reported.
In these revealing documents, top named scientists at our leading
institutions speak frankly in the absence of the press about the methods
used to make our licensed vaccines, saying they contain mutagenic DNA
fragments that "may cause cancers and autoimmune diseases" as well as
possibly "prions and oncogenes"- brain proteins and a protein for encoding
cancer. None of these, they say, can be removed. The vaccine manufacturers
cannot even meet the new lowered standards of purity for vaccines.
Also present in our vaccines, they add, are many viruses from other species,
proteins, enzymes, toxins and RNA fragments. They state that chicken
leukosis virus is widely present in the measles vaccine and has not been
removed. It is to this already dangerous brew that such neurotoxic chemicals
such as mercury and aluminum are added.
Janine Roberts reports that among the contaminants in the polio vaccines
there were many monkey viruses, as the poliovirus for the vaccine was
produced from the kidneys and testicles of wild-caught monkeys, with tens of
thousands slaughtered for the purpose, with their cells grown in incubators
and the polio vaccine filtered off.
Click here to Reserve a seat at the 92d Street Studio for Wednesday's press
conference.
(PRN Homepage)

(click to listen)

(click for Gary's Archives)

Old October 2nd 08, 11:00 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine
Peter Parry

On Thu, 2 Oct 2008 07:49:29 +0100, "JOHN" wrote:

Breaking news event on the Gary Null Show
Multi-award winning British journalist, Janine Roberts
http://www.whale.to/vaccine/roberts_h.html , will unveil new reports on the
gross contamination of our children's vaccines and the hidden agenda by
so-called vaccine experts.

I think if you were looking for "so called" experts Null and Roberts
would be top of the list. Null has a dubious doctorate in alternative
nutrition from a mail order college and Roberts qualification is as a
Catholic priest (while male).

Together they don't seem to have a great deal of expertise in
anything.

Old October 3rd 08, 01:06 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine
Carole

"Peter Parry" wrote in message
On Thu, 2 Oct 2008 07:49:29 +0100, "JOHN" wrote:

Breaking news event on the Gary Null Show
Multi-award winning British journalist, Janine Roberts
http://www.whale.to/vaccine/roberts_h.html , will unveil new reports on
the
gross contamination of our children's vaccines and the hidden agenda by
so-called vaccine experts.

I think if you were looking for "so called" experts Null and Roberts
would be top of the list. Null has a dubious doctorate in alternative
nutrition from a mail order college and Roberts qualification is as a
Catholic priest (while male).

Together they don't seem to have a great deal of expertise in
anything.

He's discussing medical frauds, not medical qualifications.
A person can have a qualification and still represent a fraudulent industry.
The pharmaceutical cartel is the biggest fraud in history -- followed by the
finance industry, media, war, science, psychiatry, and so on. They all serve
the interests of big cartels, suppress the truth about the nature of our
existence, and work towards enslaving the masses.

carole
www.cellsalts.net

Old October 3rd 08, 01:41 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine
Jan Drew

Look out Peter. You will be accused of being a bigot for mentioning a
particular faith.
Oh, I forgot you seem to be a *gang member*.

Old October 3rd 08, 03:10 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine
Peter Parry

On Fri, 03 Oct 2008 00:06:09 GMT, "Carole"
wrote:

He's discussing medical frauds, not medical qualifications.

The "Fraud" he is "uncovering" concerns the supposed contamination of
vaccines. The report he is relying upon is Roberts uninformed and
uneducated interpretation of the science involved which she doesn't
seem to understand. It was written and published as a book 6 months
ago so "uncovering" is of itself a bit of an exaggeration. Far from
being, as claimed by Null, a "Noted British journalist" she is almost
unknown with no substantial works to her name.

A person can have a qualification and still represent a fraudulent industry.

Indeed. However in this case we appear to have two unqualified people
making basic errors of science yet representing their misconceptions
and flawed interpretations as fact.