I GOT THE DREADED PHONE CALL FROM OB!

Old November 4th 03, 04:28 PM
Lyndsey Blythe

Default I GOT THE DREADED PHONE CALL FROM OB!

Hi all I finally found out today my beta results it was 3!
They said the other blood test was higher and it had dropped dramatically
over the few days and that I have defiantly mc. ((((((
I'm still in shock and the disappointment is overwhelming and I hate it.

My doctor has finally agreed to refer me to the gyny ward for tests, he has
recommended I don't try until all the tests are completed, so im thankful
really that im hopefully going to get sorted.

Thankyou all so much for best wishes it has helped me cope a great deal.

Lyndsey x

Old November 4th 03, 05:26 PM
Carol Ann

Lyndsey,

I am so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. My heart and prayers go out
to you and your family.

~Carol Ann

Old November 4th 03, 05:39 PM
Fer

Oh ((((((((((Lyndsey)))))))))) I am so sorry. I hope they can help figure
things out for you

Wishing you the best!

--

Jenn
-WAHM

Old November 4th 03, 06:34 PM
Coccinella

(((((Lyndsey))))),
I am so sorry. I know how hard it is. You are dealing very well with it.
I hope that they find out very soon what caused it.
I am sending you pampering vibes.

Love

Nicky

Old November 4th 03, 06:39 PM
Daye

On Tue, 4 Nov 2003 16:28:45 -0000, "Lyndsey Blythe"
wrote:

I'm still in shock and the disappointment is overwhelming and I hate it.

I am very sorry.

--
Daye
Momma to Jayan
Old November 4th 03, 07:15 PM
Ilse Witch

Lyndsey Blythe wrote:
Hi all I finally found out today my beta results it was 3!
They said the other blood test was higher and it had dropped dramatically
over the few days and that I have defiantly mc. ((((((

{{{{{{Lindsey}}}}}} my offer still stands. If you need to talk, drop
me a mail, my address is in your other thread on possible m/c. This
is such a tough experience, take good care of yourself and don't be
afraid to show your emotions.

--
-- I
mommy to DS (15m)

Old November 4th 03, 09:13 PM
DeliciousTruffles

I'm so sorry. :-(

((((((Lyndsey))))))

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

Old November 4th 03, 11:06 PM
ModernMiko

(((((Lyndsey))))) I am so sorry to hear this.

--
Jenn
Kevin DS 06/26/98

--
Leader of the Cult of Worshippers of BiPolar Long-Haired Sexy Anime Guys
with Swords

Old November 5th 03, 03:42 AM
A&G&K

"Lyndsey Blythe" wrote in message
Hi all I finally found out today my beta results it was 3!
They said the other blood test was higher and it had dropped dramatically
over the few days and that I have defiantly mc. ((((((
I'm still in shock and the disappointment is overwhelming and I hate it.

My doctor has finally agreed to refer me to the gyny ward for tests, he

has
recommended I don't try until all the tests are completed, so im thankful
really that im hopefully going to get sorted.

Thankyou all so much for best wishes it has helped me cope a great deal.

Lyndsey x

I'm so sorry.
Amanda

Kid killed by cell phone Lynda Whalen General 101 January 27th 04 09:52 AM
Gift thanks question Anna J General 85 January 13th 04 03:00 AM
Getting 2.5yo to talk on the phone JennP General 13 November 14th 03 06:04 PM
The largest insurance fraud (medical birth) Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 October 29th 03 09:48 PM