New Here

Old August 9th 04, 02:46 PM
Joelle

Default New Here

Too bad honesty no longer
exists in our world

Maybe it doesn't exist in your world. It does in mine. Perhaps you should hang
with different people.

So, now I must accept whatever comes my way and so be
it.

Sounds like that's what got you in the situation you are in now.

That's your opinion on the matter, correct?

I'm not Kate but my opinion is that you should forget about mooning over
unworthy women and concentrate on your kids. You do have kids? Cuz that's
what we talk about here. Parenting. You do any of that?

Joelle
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page - St
Augustine
Joelle
Old August 9th 04, 10:49 PM
Betsy

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Mon, 09 Aug 2004 09:28:37 GMT, "ELIZABETH WEBER"
wrote:

My son starts school today!

Isn't the first day back, with the exception of their first days in
kindergarten, delightfully quiet and peaceful? Not that we don't love
the children. :-)

Unfortunately his first day back at school was my first day back at work
after a 10 day vacation. I now work with a Special Needs child providing
nursing care during the day...including at school. So I went back to 2nd
grade today.
I've returned after a long absence, I hope I'm
still welcome. Lots of things have happened lately, not sure how to go
about sharing them all. I guess it will all come out eventually. Hope
everyone is doing well, and hope to get reaquainted soon.

Betsy

You're most welcome. Share when you're ready, whatever or whenever or
never is fine... you'll still be welcome.

'Kate

I lost my job with Hospice in January, due to herniated disc in my neck. In
April I began working for a nurse staffing agency, and began pediatric home
care. It's one on one care with special needs kids. I work with one child
during the week and occasionally a different child on the weekends. The pay
isn't that great, but I enjoy what I'm doing. Mainly 8 hour days work
wonders for my emotional status. Had a rough time of it during my treatment
for the herniated disc. My son, now 13, decided he didn't like it at home
so just up and left to go to his grandparents. I let him stay there for a
few days, and when the weekend came around I brought him home for the
weekend so we could talk about things. It's all worked out now, and he even
says, "I love you" most times when I call him on the phone. I think that's
about all I am willing to divulge at this point. There's more to tell, but
I'm not ready yet. It's still confusing for me. Hope everyone here is
doing OK.

Betsy

Old August 11th 04, 09:33 PM
denanson

"Carrie" wrote in message

Hello Everyone... I was browsing through the discussion groups and
stumbled in this door. I'm extremely lonely at the moment and was
wondering if i'd be able to find a little company in here ???

Greetings from Ireland, Loads of company, just chat away to yourself and
someone will join in!

Dennis

Old August 11th 04, 09:36 PM
denanson

"CME" wrote in message

although all this spam of porn is sure
making me cranky...

The Berlin Uni newsreader that I use filters out most of it although it is
still there on my old Irish ISP.

Dennis

Old August 11th 04, 09:38 PM
denanson

"ELIZABETH wrote in message

My son starts school today! I've returned after a long absence, I hope

I'm
still welcome. Lots of things have happened lately, not sure how to go
about sharing them all. I guess it will all come out eventually. Hope
everyone is doing well, and hope to get reaquainted soon.

Hi Betsy! long time no hear. Welcome back.
Not posting myself much these days, limited time and stuff.

Son starting school! That is a big one in the single parent calender. I
remember them well.

Dennis

Old August 11th 04, 09:40 PM
denanson

dannycom@ wrote in message

Being a woman, I think I'll listen to your words.

Well I won't waste any of mine then.

Dennis

Old August 12th 04, 03:54 AM
lm

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 21:38:52 +0100, "denanson" Dennis@Large .ie
wrote:

"ELIZABETH wrote in message

My son starts school today! I've returned after a long absence, I hope

I'm
still welcome. Lots of things have happened lately, not sure how to go
about sharing them all. I guess it will all come out eventually. Hope
everyone is doing well, and hope to get reaquainted soon.

Hi Betsy! long time no hear. Welcome back.
Not posting myself much these days, limited time and stuff.

Limited time for good reason I hope. Job going well? New friend still
friendly?

lm