FL Two Caseworkers ARRESTED for fraud

Old December 3rd 06, 09:55 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Default FL Two Caseworkers ARRESTED for fraud

http://www.wftv.com/news/10443482/detail.html

Second Child Welfare Caseworker Accused Of Falsifying Documents
UPDATED: 5:44 pm EST December 1, 2006

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A second child welfare caseworker bonded out of
the Orange County jail on Friday afternoon. Department of Children and
Families administrators said Luanne Bronson falsified documents saying
she'd made home visits on at-risk kids when she really did not.

Administrators caught her when they learned the family from one of
Luanne Bronson's cases had never received the social services referrals
she'd documented they had. Investigators audited all 11 of her open
cases and found phony documents in at least three of them.

Bronson held back tears as she raced for her ride from the Orange
County jail Friday. She'd just put up $5,000 bond after her arrest for
official misconduct.

Bronson worked for Kids Hope United, a non-profit subcontractor that
handles ongoing child protection cases for DCF. Between January and
March, she'd been handling 11 cases and was supposed to visit each
child at home at least once a month.

But, investigators said, Bronson lied about meeting at least three kids
five different times and even forged names of the parents and her
supervisor on home visit records.

Ultimately, it led to her arrest on ten different counts of misconduct.

Less than 24 hours earlier, another caseworker bonded out for almost
the same crime. Christopher McDonald, who worked directly for DCF, was
caught in the act allegedly falsifying records of his own.

Agency administrators insist neither caseworker had too many cases to
handle and both were fired immediately, their cases forwarded to the
Florida Department of Law Enforcement for criminal prosecution.

Agency administrators insist the fact that both cases were discovered
internally points to strong protection against fraud within the DCF
ranks. And, since Bronson's investigation, her organization now
requires managers to make random calls to families to make sure their
caseworkers are making the home visits they're supposed to.

Old December 3rd 06, 10:04 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
http://www.wftv.com/news/10443482/detail.html

Second Child Welfare Caseworker Accused Of Falsifying Documents
UPDATED: 5:44 pm EST December 1, 2006

.....snip....

Any comment on the next paragraph, Gaag? 0:-

You and your buddies here have claimed that CPS routinely covers up
malfeasance by workers. Is that not correct, Gagg?

Old December 3rd 06, 11:10 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Agency administrators insist the fact that both cases were discovered
internally points to strong protection against fraud within the DCF
ranks. And, since Bronson's investigation, her organization now
requires managers to make random calls to families to make sure their
caseworkers are making the home visits they're supposed to.

Kane wrote
You and your buddies here have claimed that CPS routinely covers up
malfeasance by workers. Is that not correct, Gagg?

Yes, they have a fine tradition of doing so.
People have been raising hell.
That's WHY
her organization now requires
managers to make random calls

Did you think the RILYA case was the only one where workers lied about
visits?

Whaddya know, it's even the same state!

Old December 4th 06, 12:04 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Agency administrators insist the fact that both cases were discovered
internally points to strong protection against fraud within the DCF
ranks. And, since Bronson's investigation, her organization now
requires managers to make random calls to families to make sure their
caseworkers are making the home visits they're supposed to.

Kane wrote
You and your buddies here have claimed that CPS routinely covers up
malfeasance by workers. Is that not correct, Gagg?

Yes, they have a fine tradition of doing so.

No, I'm afraid they do not have any such tradition.

I dare you to pick any profession out there and NOT find someone doing
bad things within it.

People have been raising hell.

That's nice. They have about all kinds of bad things. I for instance
have been "raising hell" concerning some of the advice you offer
freely.

You seen unable to deal with my challenges about it, and drift off into
your delusions that CPS is the only "evil Empire" out there Gagg.

That's WHY
her organization now requires
managers to make random calls

Probably should have been doing that all along.

Did you think the RILYA case was the only one where workers lied about
visits?

No, did you see me say so?

Whaddya know, it's even the same state!

I doubt there is a single state out there without some incidence of
worker malfeasance...and not just in CPS, Gagg.

Nor is there any business without them as well. Nor any profession.

You yourself, a poster here, have been known to commit malfeasance,
Gagg, but you refuse to correct it when brought to your attention.

You still haven't apologized for having told someone to admit to and
provide evidence of a crime in a civil case and risk losing her
children.

Nor have you explained the slanderous claim that Dan is a quoting
felon.

Nor have you informed the group if you have corrected your error in
claiming the state of Iowa misused federal funds by not following
guidelines on the creation of CRB offices around the state.

In other words, Gagg, YOU are no better than these workers.

Not in the least.

You are unprincipled and a liar, and you give advice that is likely
illegal in your state and hers to give, and you have made claims
against state government that is patently untrue and refused to correct
your "error." Even when that error was explained to you and the
evidence provided for you.

Any thoughts, ****ant?

Wilsons running from New Mexico Greegor Spanking 40 October 9th 06 05:40 PM
| Hi-risk caseworkers w CPS. Who are they? Kane Spanking 0 August 5th 04 09:46 PM
Students increasingly being arrested for school offenses Doan General 0 January 7th 04 05:51 PM
A Plant's Motivation? Kane Spanking 44 October 16th 03 01:51 PM
A Plant's Motivation? Kane Foster Parents 46 October 16th 03 01:51 PM