Get By With A Little Help From Your Friends

Old November 27th 05, 08:46 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Default Get By With A Little Help From Your Friends

I can see this is pointless!!!!! You obviously want to keep things
going and I do not. So I will leave it at this. GROW UP!!!!!! You
don't have to like me and frankly I don't care if you do or not. If
this were a different place or time I would say a little more but there
are other people who will read this and I don't want to offend them. I
don't see how you could have any friends. And by the way, we all have
different personalities and mine craves harmony and peace. Yours is
the exact opposite. You need conflict and thrive on it. Whatever. I
will not respond to any more of your posts.

Old November 27th 05, 08:48 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

I forgot to add one thing.....I don't want to change. I like me just
the way I am. I don't need to know how anyone "experiences me so I can
change" I am a good, kind person and you are missing out

Old November 27th 05, 09:52 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Cindi, Yes I am a caring person, and I know Kate is as well. As are
many others in this group. I understand what you are feeling, I did try
to explain to you that "seeing outside of the box" will help you get
more from this group than your feelings hurt, or feeling that you are
being judged. You made a mistake which was brought to your attention by
several people including myself, an apology for violating the groups
rules would have helped make things different. I am not private
emailing with anyone other than family at the moment , I am at times
available on aim mommamia0721 . I hope that you work out the
misunderstanding of Kate's intentions here in the group. Her advice has
been quite valuable to me many times ....even if it hurt , and yes
sometimes it did, because the truth does hurt sometimes.
Bev

Old November 28th 05, 01:06 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Yea I saw that, what was that you taught me? Ahhhh I remember...OH WELL
!!!!!!!! Live some you learn some "they" say

Old November 28th 05, 01:20 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"'Kate" wrote in message
On 27 Nov 2005 11:50:14 -0800, "givehope2005"
the following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

And you are still being rude. I'm sorry if you can't see how you have
attacked me. Like I said before you need to pay attention to how you
address people. There was a much better way to go about expressing
your opinions and feelings than the way you did. If you need some help
on how to do that read Bev's posts. You could learn a lot from her.

And yet, you still don't get it.
You are revictimizing yourself by playing the person being treated
rudely. Nothing bad happened to you here but you're making it into
something bigger. A mountain out of a molehill. If you behave like this
to everyone, then perhaps that's one reason why you are lacking in
support IRL. Think about it.

"gimme gimme... Kate is being rude to me... poor me, my life is so sad"

It's not about me.
And you're still not taking responsibility.

Is "gh" related to Lorain? LOL

Old November 28th 05, 02:42 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Ok, I have obviously offended some of you and I'm not quite sure how
other than I advertised something honest I was trying to do and for
that I am sorry. I enjoyed talking to most of you. I never intended
to take advantage of anyone. I am trying to be the bigger person here
and say I was wrong. I'm sure someone will have something negative to
say about this post. If what ya'll want is for me to disappear, I can
do that. Don't let me interrupt your happy family. Just to clarify, I
did not mean that in a bad way even if it sounded like it. As for you
Kate, I have read several of the other topics and the posts you have
placed there and you do not sound like you are a bad person. I'm truly
sorry if we got off on the wrong foot. I don't know if that can be
repaired or not. And I am no where near psycho!!!!! Just trying to
fix whatever it was I broke.

Old November 28th 05, 12:14 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"'Kate" wrote in message
On 27 Nov 2005 18:42:02 -0800, "givehope2005"
[...]

Apologising for something that you did wrong is not being "the bigger
person;" it's doing what you were supposed to already know to do. My
opinion is that you burned your bridges by behaving like a child who has
lied her way out of trouble her whole life.

I'm not the boss here. You're free to post whatever you want. If I know
this group, I'd say you'd even get sound advice if you asked for it. I
would, however, knock off the crap that you think has worked on others
in your life. It won't fly here. Oh, and you need to knock off the
"????". You and I know what you did. Anyone who knows a little about the
'net can see what you did.

'Kate

OK I'm amused... Thanks for the monday morning chuckles guys and gals! lol
One little question... nope never mind somoene else might pick it up lol I'm
not *grin* Have a great day folks!

Kim

Old November 28th 05, 02:14 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

I won't argue with you about much but one ting I am not is a liar! I
may be a lot of other things and I could think of a few to name, but
not a liar.

Old November 28th 05, 02:37 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 20:20:37 -0500, "P. Fritz"
the following was posted in blue dry
erase marker:

Is "gh" related to Lorain? LOL

Now now.

Sorry......I couldn't resist ;-)

Old November 29th 05, 01:28 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"'Kate" wrote in message
On 28 Nov 2005 06:14:19 -0800, "givehope2005"
the following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

I won't argue with you about much but one ting I am not is a liar! I
may be a lot of other things and I could think of a few to name, but
not a liar.

Your posts all have the same identifying information. You lied by
feigning ignorance of the Queen posts.

But here you go again acting the drama queen and making this a much
bigger thing than it needs to be. You lied and the only thing you don't
like about it is getting caught.

Cracks me up that the people who lie, are so bloody stupid at it. lol

Christine