| The Kane9 Kan't dance continues...

Old January 28th 04, 05:43 AM
Kane

Default | The Kane9 Kan't dance continues...

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 17:12:17 -0800, Doan wrote:

.....more evasive babble. Little boy, I been on yer dance card for many
weeks now but you, shyly peeking from behind your dance seem reluctant
to grant me the dance YOU invited me to.

Why is that, I wonder?

So were you lying or just being stupid, Kane9? ;-)

So are you just dodging, or just weaseling, AGAIN, Doananator?

Doan

R R R R R

Kane

On Thu, 8 Jan 2004, Doan wrote:

On 8 Jan 2004, Kane wrote:

Doan wrote in message ...

snip................

I have already exposed you on what a liar you are about the

Embry study
(no PUNISHMENT).

What did I "lie" about?

The punishment component in the Embry study!

You continually need lessons in the english language. If I am
mistaken, I an not lying. If I misquote I am not a liar.

So you are now pleading STUPIDITY???

If I deliberately mislead, then and only then am I a liar.

Then you are guilty of lying!

Doan

Old February 22nd 04, 04:57 AM
Doan

On 27 Jan 2004, Kane wrote:

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 17:12:17 -0800, Doan wrote:

....more evasive babble. Little boy, I been on yer dance card for many
weeks now but you, shyly peeking from behind your dance seem reluctant
to grant me the dance YOU invited me to.

Why is that, I wonder?

More Kane9 Kan't dance. How pathetic! :-0

So were you lying or just being stupid, Kane9? ;-)

So are you just dodging, or just weaseling, AGAIN, Doananator?

Can't answer the Question, Kane9?

Doan