Download an ebook...

Old July 9th 06, 01:56 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Bev

Default Download an ebook...

'Kate wrote:
It's World eBook Fair month (July 4th - August 4th). To celebrate,
they're offering free downloads this month. Their normal fee is $8.95
(US) Per Year.
There's a decent selection of stuff to read... nothing very new but if
you're a reading junkie, it's nice to download a fix instead of having
to go to a dealer or library.

http://worldebookfair.com/Collections.htm

Mostly .pdf formatted but a few are audio/mp3 books which are great for
long car trips or a daily commute with the kiddies. They're mostly
children's books.

I hope they do this again next year.

'Kate

Hey you could have warned me that if I download a book with me trusty
ole dial up connection I would freeze up and not be able to post for
two days !!!! ;-) giggle No actually I had the first set of
injections in my knees..... yeah chicken cartilage and feathers I was
told!
Not much improvement yet but they said It may take up to a couple of
months after the last injections are done for the full benefit, so I
am eating Vicoden like candy ......I may be absent here and there.

I was trying so hard not to take the Vicoden at all. I met this woman
that seems to have been through heck with her knees for a long time and
that she even had the scope surgery done already and that they did that
first with her and that didnt work , she is just getting these
injections now.

Long story short she advised me that I must take the Vicoden if I dont
want to cry anymore! I hope these injections work for me , I so do not
like being fuzzy in the head.