Autism: It's not ancient, it's new.

Old July 13th 06, 11:31 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing
Rich

Default Autism: It's not ancient, it's new.

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. net...

"Jeff" wrote in message
ink.net...

This points to an inability to examine evidence and think.

Jeff

No, it points to a blatant lie.

No, it's NOT a lie. A lie is "I posted it with the permission of the
author."

YOU are a PROVEN liar and a thief, Jan. That's no lie.
--

--Rich

Recommended websites:

http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
http://www.acahf.org.au
http://www.quackwatch.org/
http://www.skeptic.com/
http://www.csicop.org/

Old July 14th 06, 04:42 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,uk.people.health
Mark Probert

Jason Johnson wrote:
In article , "john" wrote:

"Jason Johnson" wrote in message

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

John,
I am responding to both of your posts. I agree that mercury and other
heavy metals MAY be the cause of autism. Scientists are still NOT 100 per
cent
sure related to the cause of autism. Thimerosal has already been removed
from most vaccines. Before the end of next year, thimerosal will probably
not be used in any vaccines. It's my GUESS that children will still
develop autism since mercury is in our environment. The type of mercury in
fish is even more dangerous than the type of mercury in vaccines. I was
told that the type of mercury in dental fillings is more dangerous than
the type of mercury in vaccines. I hope that the next step is to remove
mercury from all dental fillings. It's possible that various other heavy
metals and harmful chemicals
may also cause autism. I hope that the scientists (in the near future) are
able to discover the cause of autism.
Thanks for your post,
Jason

They would say the vaccine stuff is safer, in truth there is NO SAFE dose of
mercury, and they alraedy know vaccines cause most autism.

http://www.whale.to/vaccine/mmr54.html

the evidence is now overwhelming, despite the misinformation from the
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the American Academy of
Pediatrics and the Institute of Medicine. The (Pretending to) Combat Autism
Act By Bernard Rimland
I am no longer "trying to dig up evidence to prove" vaccines cause autism.
There is already abundant evidence,...... This debate is not scientific but
is political. --- [July 9, 2006 Blog/letter] Discovering the causes,
treatment of autism ----David Ayoub, MD

"In my view, this is not a scientific issue. This is about as proven an
issue as you're ever going to see, and what's occurring here is a cover up
under the guise of protecting the vaccine program. And I'm for the vaccine
program. You keep covering it up and your not going to have a vaccine
program," Geier

"For the past few years much of my lab's work has focused on autism,
including an evaluation of the possible contribution of thimerosal, the
ethylmercury-containing vaccine preservative. .....Let me state
unequivocally that there is strong scientific evidence linking thimerosal to
autism." [Media Letter 3 July, 2006] Unequivocally, There is Strong Evidence
Linking Thimerosal to Autism

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

John,
I have read reports and research studies that indicate that mercury is the
cause of autism. I have read other reports and research studies that
indicate that mercury is NOT the cause of autism. In other words,
scientists are not 100 per cent sure related to the cause of autism.

Incorrect. The scientists who are saying it is the cause are
speculating, since they have no proof it is the cause. The scientists
who are saying that it is not the cause, have substantial scientific
studies and epidemiological studies to base their opinions on.

Not all opinions are created equally. One has to look at what they are
based on. This is the fundamental philosophy of the Daubert decision,
which threw out two of the witnesses who were claiming that there is a
connection.

Just
because you are certain that mercury is the cause of autism does not mean
that almost every scientist agrees with you. It's my opinion based upon
what I have read that autism is caused by heavy metals. Dangerous
chemicals may also cause autism. I agree that thimerosal should be removed
from all vaccines. I also believe that dental fillings should not contain
mercury. We agree related to most of these issues.
Jason
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old July 14th 06, 04:47 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,uk.people.health
Mark Probert

In article , "john" wrote:

"Jason Johnson" wrote in message
John,
Thanks for your post. Thanks also for your concern for children. I do
believe (but have NO proof) that there were autistic children during
those
years before we had any vaccines. Let's assume that mercury is the cause
of autism. If that is true, it means that some of those children (that
lived in ancient times) would have developed autism if they were exposed
to mercury. Since there were NO vaccines containing mercury in those
days--the rates of autism would have been lower in those days. The type
of
mercury in fish (methylmercury) is even more dangerous than the type of
mercury in thimerosal.
Jason

"You couldn't even construct a study that shows thimerosal is safe. It's
just too darn toxic. If you inject thimerosal into an animal, its brain will
sicken. If you apply it to living tissue, the cells die. If you put it in a
petri dish, the culture dies. Knowing these things, it would be shocking if
one could inject it into an infant without causing damage." ----Dr. Boyd
Haley, Professor and Chair, Dept. of Chemistry, University of Kentucky and
one of the world's leading authorities on mercury toxicity. (Excerpt from
Deadly Immunity)

Boyd Haley's antics are addressed:

http://neurodiversity.com/weblog/art...hogam-decision

Haley is/was a professor of chemistry who utters the mantra "Thimerosal
is 49.X% mercury" when he knows damn well that this is meaningless in
chemistry.
Old July 14th 06, 11:25 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,uk.people.health
Jan Drew

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
john wrote:
"Jason Johnson" wrote in message
In article , "john"
wrote:

[...]

Oh...really?

http://neurodiversity.com/weblog/art...hogam-decision

Haley is/was a professor of chemistry who utters the mantra "Thimerosal is
49.X% mercury" when he knows damn well that this is meaningless in
chemistry.

Speaking of antics...wait add DISHONESTY.

In the Matter of Mark Probert (Admitted as Mark S. Probert), a
Suspended Attorney, Respondent.
Grievance Committee for the Tenth Judicial District, Petitioner.

92-02731

SUPREME COURT OF NEW YORK, APPELLATE DIVISION, SECOND DEPARTMENT

183 A.D.2d 282; 590 N.Y.S.2d 747

November 9, 1992, Decided

PRIOR HISTORY: [***1]

Disciplinary proceedings instituted by the Grievance Committee for the
Tenth Judicial District. Respondent was admitted to the Bar on
February 15, 1978, at a term of the Appellate Division of the Supreme
Court in the Second Judicial Department, under the name Mark S.
Probert.

DISPOSITION: Ordered that the petitioner's motion to impose discipline
upon the respondent based upon his failure to appear or answer is
granted; and it is further,

HEADNOTES: Attorney and Client - Disciplinary Proceedings

Respondent attorney, who is charged with 22 counts of failing to
cooperate with investigations of alleged misconduct by the Grievance
Committee, and who has failed to answer or appear, is disbarred.

COUNSEL:

Frank A. Finnerty, Jr., Westbury (Muriel L. Gennosa of counsel), for
petitioner.

JUDGES: Mangano, P. J., Thompson, Bracken, Sullivan and Harwood, JJ.,
concur.

Ordered that the petitioner's motion to impose discipline upon the
respondent based upon his failure to appear or answer is granted; and
it is further,

Ordered that pursuant to Judiciary Law § 90, effective immediately,
the respondent, Mark Probert, is disbarred and his name is stricken
from the roll of attorneys and counselors-at-law; and it is further,

Ordered that the respondent shall continue to comply with this Court's
rules governing the conduct of disbarred, suspended and resigned
attorneys (22 NYCRR 691.10); and it is further,

Ordered that pursuant to Judiciary [***2] Law § 90, the respondent,
Mark Probert, is commanded to continue to desist and refrain (1) from
practicing law in any form, either as principal or as agent, clerk or
employee of another, (2) from appearing as an attorney or
counselor-at-law before any court, Judge, Justice, board, commission
or other public authority, (3) from giving to another an opinion as to
the law or its application or any advice in relation thereto, and (4)
from holding himself out in any way as an attorney and
counselor-at-law.

OPINIONBY: Per Curiam.

OPINION: [*282]

[**747] By decision and order of this Court dated September 29,
1989, the respondent was suspended from the practice of law until the
further order of this Court based upon his failure to cooperate with
the Grievance Committee. By further order of this Court dated June 4,
1992, the Grievance Committee was authorized to institute and
prosecute a disciplinary proceeding [*283] against the respondent
and the Honorable Moses M. Weinstein was appointed as Special Referee.

[**748] A notice of petition and petition was personally served upon
the respondent on July 2, 1992. No answer was forthcoming. The
petitioner now moves to hold the [***3] respondent in default. The
motion was personally served upon the respondent on August 14, 1992.
The respondent has failed to submit any papers in response to the
default motion.

The charges involve 22 counts of the respondent's failure to cooperate
with the Grievance Committee in its investigations into complaints of
professional misconduct.

The charges, if established, would require the imposition of a
disciplinary sanction against the respondent. Since the respondent has
chosen not to appear or answer in these proceedings, the charges must
be deemed established. The petitioner's motion to hold the respondent
in default and impose discipline is, therefore, granted. Accordingly,
the respondent is disbarred and his name is stricken from the roll of
attorneys and counselors-at-law, effective immediately

Source:

NY UNIFIED COURT SYSTEM, ATTORNEY REGIST. UNIT

Currency Status:

ARCHIVE RECORD

NAME & PROFESSIONAL INFORMATION

Name:

MARK PROBERT

Date Of Birth:

11/XX/1946

Gender:

MALE

Address:

1698 WEBSTER AVE

MERRICK, NY 11566

County:

NASSAU

Phone:

516-968-5572

EMPLOYER INFORMATION

Employer:

MARK S PROBERT ESQ

PERSON

LICENSING INFORMATION

Licensing Agency:

NY STATE OFFICE OF COURT ADMINISTRATION

License/Certification Type:

ATTORNEY

License Number:

1253889

Issue Date:

00/00/1978

License Status:

DISBARRED

License State:

NY

Old July 23rd 06, 08:49 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,uk.people.health
David Wright

In article , john wrote:

"Jason Johnson" wrote in message
John,
Thanks for your post. Thanks also for your concern for children. I do
believe (but have NO proof) that there were autistic children during those
years before we had any vaccines. Let's assume that mercury is the cause
of autism. If that is true, it means that some of those children (that
lived in ancient times) would have developed autism if they were exposed
to mercury. Since there were NO vaccines containing mercury in those
days--the rates of autism would have been lower in those days. The type of
mercury in fish (methylmercury) is even more dangerous than the type of
mercury in thimerosal.
Jason

I don't think there were actually, nothing to speak of, it is a great lie to
save the vaccine industry. We have 500,000 ASD people in the UK, that is
some figure, so if they can find one then they hope we will ignore the huge
epidemic and its connection to vaccines. It just panders to their
deception.

Except that the "epidemic" is an epidemic that isn't. The kids who
used to be shunted off as "retarded" or some other diagnosis are now
identified as autistic instead.

There are autistic kids who didn't have any vaccines, there is some
connection with mercury amalgam, but the huge numbers we have now, 1 in 166
ASD, 1 in 68 in some areas, the only real suspect is vaccination. We now
have something like 28 vaccines, all poisons.

And here we see the real lunacy rising to the surface. It's not the
mercury that's the problem, it's the vaccines. They're "all poisons."

Most of the kids may have avoided ASD without the vaccine burden. I
know mercury using dentists have kids with deformities but I haven't
heard of any with autism.

You haven't looked.

"As a clinician, my current belief which guides my practice with these
children is that any child given the HepB vaccination at birth and
subsequent boosters along with DPT has received unacceptable levels of
neurotoxin in the form of the ethyl mercury in the thimerosal preservative
used in the vaccine. In any child with a genetic immune susceptibility
(probably about one in six) this sets off a series of events that injure the
brain-gut-immune system. By the time they are ready to receive the MMR
vaccination, their immune system is so impaired in a great number of these
children that the triple vaccine cannot be handled by the now dysfunctional
immune system and they begin their obvious descent into the autistic
spectrum disorder."---Jaquelyn McCandless, M.D

As a patient, I am very thankful that I do not have McIdiot as a
doctor. She can't even think of a drug other than antibiotics that
cures anything, which proves she's too incompetent to be practicing
medicine in the first place. I don't know how she ever got a license,
or if she really has one, but if she does, they should take it away
from her before she hurts someone.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"If you can't say something nice, then sit next to me."
-- Alice Roosevelt Longworth

Old July 24th 06, 05:34 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.nursing,uk.people.health
Mark

wrote:

[...]

Shut up, you stupid git. Either address the point in discussion or
quit your diversionary tactics, shut up, drink a fifth, and wonder
(again) why James doesn't want to be near you. That last one is pretty
clear to the rest of us...

Mark, MD