Hidden Cameras

Old November 11th 03, 04:40 AM
SurveillanceInc

Default Hidden Cameras

Do you want to catch your wife or husband having sex behind your back? Nothing
catches cheaters in the act like covert video. Check out all of our new
systems on eBay. Just cut and paste this link into your browser:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...userid=surveil
lanceinc&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50
Old November 11th 03, 05:57 PM
Dennis Here

SurveillanceInc wrote in message

Do you want to catch your wife or husband having sex behind your back?

What? Up my arse?

Dennis

Old November 11th 03, 10:11 PM
Paul Griffiths

"Dennis Here" youreply
wrote in message ...
SurveillanceInc wrote in message

Do you want to catch your wife or husband having sex behind your back?

What? Up my arse?

Well they do now have a camera that can be swallowed in capsule form. Only
about £300 a go I think. Any use?

--
Paul Griffiths

Old November 12th 03, 10:47 PM
Dennis Here

Paul Griffiths wrote in message ...
"Dennis Here" wrote in message

What? Up my arse?

Well they do now have a camera that can be swallowed in capsule form. Only
about £300 a go I think. Any use?

Must be far more comfortable than the one they used to check my bladder
recently. I could have swallowed one in a pint of Guinness, unfortunately
they used the only other route.

Dennis

Old November 13th 03, 10:07 PM
Paul Griffiths

"Dennis Here" youreply
wrote in message ...
Paul Griffiths wrote in message ...
"Dennis Here" wrote in message

What? Up my arse?

Well they do now have a camera that can be swallowed in capsule form.

Only
about £300 a go I think. Any use?

Must be far more comfortable than the one they used to check my bladder
recently. I could have swallowed one in a pint of Guinness, unfortunately
they used the only other route.

Ouch certainly covers that. crosses legs and hobbles away

--
Paul Griffiths

Old November 18th 03, 07:26 PM
kat

wrote in message ...
SurveillanceInc wrote in message

Do you want to catch your wife or husband having sex behind your back?

What? Up my arse?

Well they do now have a camera that can be swallowed in capsule form.

Only
about £300 a go I think. Any use?

--
Paul Griffiths

What's that in Canadian funds? (me goes to find recent exchange rates)