Edda West from VRAN (Canada) on 5 in 1 vaccine (Pentacel)Edda West from VRAN (Canada) on 5 in 1 vaccine (Pentacel)Edda West from VRAN (Canada) on 5 in 1 vaccine (Pentacel)

Old August 14th 04, 04:51 PM
Ilena Rose

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 17:12:09 GMT, "M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t-August 13,
2004" M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t projected his
own job on Usenet onto me ... and with one crooked finger aimed at me
.... and the rest back on him slurped:

Another person's free speech, when you do not agree with it, is an anethma
to you. Your sole purpose in you inquisitional questioning is to stifle any
disagreement with you.

You mean that if people KNEW you DO have a law degree ...

and that YOU are the very same Mark S Probert mentioned in these
pages (... the attorney from your district who was disciplined and 6
of his disgruntled ex clients were paid because of your actions ...)

www.nylawfund.org/pubs/97AnRep.pdf

Details are at:

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/P...stProbert.html

That perhaps the fact that you have denied this in the past ... have
had your fellow Ragtag & Andy Posse Members lie on your behalf ...

www.humanticsfoundaton.com/andysposse.htm

And they knew, that no only did you don your "Marla Maples" disguise
to infiltrate my support group, but in fact, MANY of the addresses I
attribute to you and you have denied, are ALSO you in disguise ...

That it would stifle you?

For the NY Bar Page that lists Mark S Probert:

www.nylawfund.org/pubs/97AnRep.pdf

Here is Mark S Probert denying that he was ever a lawyer:

"I have never been an attorney, have never claimed to be one, and do
not play one on the internet."

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=g:...ews.CIS.DFN.DE
Old August 14th 04, 04:55 PM
Orac

In article ,
"00doc" wrote:

Orac wrote:

Please produce evidence that the Mark S. Probert to which

you refer is
the same as the Mark Probert who is a regular to this

newsgroup.

I believe that the person who posts as "Ilena Rosenthal" is,
in reality, Mark S. Probert the reprimanded lawyer.

Heh, heh. I hadn't thought of that possibility. ;-)

|"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you

Old August 14th 04, 09:44 PM
00doc

Ilena Rose wrote:
On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 08:33:49 -0400, "00doc"

wrote:

Orac wrote:

Please produce evidence that the Mark S. Probert to

which
you refer is
the same as the Mark Probert who is a regular to this

newsgroup.

I believe that the person who posts as "Ilena Rosenthal"

is,
in reality, Mark S. Probert the reprimanded lawyer.

Sounds like Quack Logic to me!

Can you prove you are not?

Old August 16th 04, 05:35 AM
Coleah

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message

http://www.onlinerummaging.com/asbi

Old August 16th 04, 12:13 PM
Jeff

"Coleah" wrote in message

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message

http://www.onlinerummaging.com/asbi

Could you guys keep your petty squabble out of misc.kids.health?

It has about as much relevence to this newsgroup as Mark's status as lawyer.

We are quite able to judge Ilena based on her statements.

If you are wondering were Ilena is or what happens to the money that is sent
her, hire a private investigator.

Leave us out of it.

Jeff