new five-in-one vaccine

Old August 13th 04, 07:26 PM
David Wright

Default new five-in-one vaccine

In article %X_Sc.247602$%_6.230477@attbi_s01, HCN wrote:

"john" wrote in message
A GOVERNMENT PUBLIC HEALTH ANNOUNCEMENT: ... snip...

http://www.spiked-online.com/Articles/0000000CA656.htm

A well-written article that does a good job of reminding the readers
of the realities of the so-called childhood illnesses.

There are various morons on this newsgroup, like Scudamore, who are
sure that a disease like measles is harmless because it didn't cause
*him* any permanent damage. (Personally, I suspect brain damage in
his case, but I can't prove anything.) However, these are diseases
that can kill or have permanent side-effects.

I wasn't aware of this five-in-one vaccine before reading the article,
but the fewer needles, the better.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

Old August 13th 04, 07:38 PM
sty

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

Why?

Old August 13th 04, 07:46 PM
David Wright

In article .net,
sty wrote:

"David Wright" wrote in message

I wasn't aware of this five-in-one vaccine before reading the article,
but the fewer needles, the better.

Why?

Less physical pain, less chance of a reaction, lower cost, less chance
of infection.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

Old August 13th 04, 08:20 PM
M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t-August 13, 2004

"sty" wrote in message
link.net...

"M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t-August 13, 2004" M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t
wrote in message
et...

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
news

The quackwatch.com site is the leading interenet site for high quality
information on
just about any health related matter.

Old August 13th 04, 10:51 PM
M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t-August 13, 2004

"sty" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t-August 13, 2004" M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t
wrote in message
et...

"sty" wrote in message
link.net...

"M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t-August 13, 2004" M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t
wrote in message
Nothing worth your time.

except this..

It is worth intelligent people's time. Probably why you did not like it.

http://www.spiked-online.com/Articles/0000000CA656.htm

Old August 13th 04, 10:52 PM
M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t-August 13, 2004

link.net...

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

Why?

Fewer costly visits to the doctor, fewer chances of site reaction/infection,
fewer times a kid has to get a needle...just to name four good reasons.

Old August 13th 04, 10:55 PM
M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t-August 13, 2004

"sty" wrote in message
hlink.net...

I am still faithfully taking my idiot pills.

Old August 14th 04, 12:25 AM
Jeff

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 14:16:30 GMT, "M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t-August 13,
2004" M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t wrote:

The quackwatch.com site is the leading interenet site for garbage

information on
just about any health related matter.

Ilena, Mark never said that.

Now who is lying?

Jeff

Old August 14th 04, 03:36 AM
Gymmy Bob

Stop feeding the trolling *******. Grow up and use your killfilters like I
did months ago.

"sty" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t-August 13, 2004" M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t
wrote in message
et...

"sty" wrote in message
link.net...

"M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t-August 13, 2004" M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t
wrote in message
Nothing worth your time.

Old August 14th 04, 09:31 PM
sty

sty wrote:

"David Wright" wrote in message

I wasn't aware of this five-in-one vaccine before reading the article,
but the fewer needles, the better.

Why?

Less physical pain,

OK
less chance of a reaction,

Please explain this one.
lower cost,

Explain this too.
less chance
of infection.

Pretty freaking minimal anyway.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)