Mark S. Probert from Merrick, NY ... 10th Judicial District

Old August 25th 04, 03:47 PM
Ilena Rose

LOL ... Davey Boy ... you may believe that the world has an abundance
of Mark S Probert's in Judicial District of NY State who began to fill
Usenet with Quasi Legal Garbage right after the NY Bar put an end to
his legal malpractice in the late 90's.

There isn't ... thank God.

There is but one ... and he is the Quack Publicist, your "Marla
Maples" and you being blind to the evidence is totally indicative of
your blindness and misplaced faith in the Quack Regime.

God help your patients ...

Markie boy ... are you still denying ... in front of G-D and Davey
Gorski .... that this is NOT you in this document?

www.nylawfund.org/pubs/97AnRep.pdf

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 02:15:40 GMT, Orac wrote:

That is a point that is impossible to prove. As I have mentioned, you
are
using similarity of name and location, and nothing else.

You have no real proof.

Silicone shuffling.

Same name.
Same district.

So you are still denying, in front of G-D, that this is you listed
here in the 10th district, Mark S Probert?

www.nylawfund.org/pubs/97AnRep.pdf

Holy crap. I can't believe Ilena is still peddling the same accusation...

New information ... just like the Quack / Junk Scientist you are ...
you ignore the facts and believe the lies.

No. I simply expect those making assertions to back up their assertions.
It's not an onerous or unreasonable expectation. Certainly I usually try
to do so for my own assertions. Unfortunately, that is something you
have not as yet done in this matter. You have not provided evidence to
support your assertion that the Mark S. Probert you keep ranting about
is the same person as the Mark Probert who regularly posts here. Present
your evidence, and I'll consider it. Fail to do so, and I'll continue to
regard your incessant questioning of Mark as the transparent attempt to
smear that it appears to be.

Of course, if you did have hard evidence that they were one in the same
person, because of your hatred of Mark you would almost certainly have
posted it long ago. The fact that you have not done so strongly implies
that you do not possess any such evidence.

Old August 25th 04, 10:37 PM
M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t-August 25, 2004

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message

There isn't ... thank God.

oops, back to the bad spelling....

Old August 25th 04, 10:38 PM
M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t-August 25, 2004

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message

Reposting the same post three times in a five hour timespan is the sign of
harassment and stalking.

Old August 25th 04, 11:05 PM
Ilena Rose

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 21:37:54 GMT, "M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t-August 25,
2004" M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t wrote:

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
.. .

There isn't ... thank God.

oops, back to the bad spelling....

My God doesn't care how I spell his name ...