Advice please

Old November 17th 05, 08:11 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Default Advice please

Hi Peeps

I am now just coming into week 30 of my pregnancy and bump is growing larger
by the week and I am feeling the horrible side affects because of it. One of
them being this kinda sore itchy feeling on top of the bump on the left hand
side just under my breast area where bump begins. Its really hard to explain
the feeling but its like a stretchy itchy with a tang of pain kinda like
being stung really. Like I said in a previos thread, I am not overly worried
as I am sure its just where bump is growing and my skin is being streched
but its really uncomfortable and I find that during the evening I can not
sit in the armchair or even the sofa for more than half an hr b4 it gets
really uncomfy and unbearable, I was doing the washing up a short while ago
and it was giving me grief then and I just wanted to cry because its so
uncomfotable. I have tried quite a bit of stuff to try and help but its not
worked, I quit using the sofa because I thought it might have been lack of
support on there and went over to using the armchair and tried using a
pillow as support but nope its not working, Its not so bad when I am in bed
and I use a pillow under my bump but I still wake up several times
uncomfortable but its not as bad. Its worse in the evenings than it is
during the day!!! Any advice appritiated, sorry I seem to be a winging cow,
I love bump I honestly do but this is driving me insane!!!

Old November 18th 05, 02:18 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Hi April...
I know the feeling well. I am almost 33 weeks and have been feeling the same
way since about 30 weeks. I think it's all normal and just something to
suffer through until the blessed event. Have you tried any of the special
wedge pillows? I find it does help a little . Mine was just from Toys R Us
and I think it was from Jolly Jumper. As for comfort while on the sofa or
chairs... it may be just a perfect pillow you need. I am so used to sitting
weird ways (on my feet, with my knees up etc) that trying to find a
comfortable position now is impossible. I get a bit frustrated like you too
but at least I have more space than the little nipper has at the moment!

Hope you feel better!

--
..oO rach Oo.

Old November 21st 05, 04:07 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Thanks Rach, I do use pillows and things but it does not really help much.
Sorry it took so long for me to reply but I had major computer problems and
had to reformat the PC.

.. .