Old November 14th 03, 03:32 AM
Greg Hanson

Default Ray attempts Biblical justification: was U.N. rules Canada should ban spanking

Regarding the "Lot's Daughters" scam played
by a caseworker, after acting very
incredulous and doubting:

Dan wrote
Don't bother.
It's part of a case I worked on.

Golly! Isn't that special!

So, Dan, was it one of the cases you worked
on before Kane began helping you with every
single case you work on?

I ask because Kane says he never heard of this
little gem. How could that be?

And you keep saying that you are out
to help parents versus CPS..

Please make this little gem public, so that
parents all over the United States and even
around the world can KNOW the truth about
Child Protective Services caseworkers using
this "Lot's Daughters" caseworker scam.

You say you're out to help parents, so don't hold back!
Old November 14th 03, 07:05 AM
Kane

(Greg Hanson) wrote in message . com...
Regarding the "Lot's Daughters" scam played
by a caseworker, after acting very
incredulous and doubting:

Dan wrote
Don't bother.
It's part of a case I worked on.

Golly! Isn't that special!

I would say so, wouldn't you?

So, Dan, was it one of the cases you worked
on before Kane began helping you with every
single case you work on?

I make it a point not to press Dan for details he doesn't offer. It's
out of respect for those folks he is working with. I don't need to
know.

I ask because Kane says he never heard of this
little gem.

Citation please...my post preferred. Point to where I said I "never
heard of this little gem." I didn't say one way or another, as I
recall.

How could that be?

Your overheated braincells from taking in too much bongwater?

And you keep saying that you are out
to help parents versus CPS..

He offerred to help even you, only to discover you didn't want real
help as that wasn't your game. My guess, given his success rate and
the extreme difficulty of the situations he's taken on, strongly
suggest he could have had your situation cleared up and the child home
in six months tops.

Maybe as quickly as a couple of weeks if you had gotten to him soon
enough, and been willing to forego your little plan for sitting and
sueing.

Please make this little gem public, so that
parents all over the United States and even
around the world can KNOW the truth about
Child Protective Services caseworkers using
this "Lot's Daughters" caseworker scam.

What is the truth about it? And how do you wish Dan to make it public?
Will you help with the expenses...say from your can and bottle money?

On the other hand, without the explicit permission of the family
involved I have a hunch you won't see much detail. There is a matter
of privacy, you know.

And families that get their children back are often not completely
without risk of yet another attempt by CPS on them.

You still out to help families are you? R R R R R

What an unmitigated prick you are.

You say you're out to help parents, so don't hold back!

He doesn't have to say he is out to help parents. It's already quite
obvious to anyone that cares to google on his name in his addy.

A more interesting google on a name though, to find out what someone
who claims, wrongfully and deceptively, to want to help parents, would
be yours. I can't remember a single time you have done a single thing
to actually help anyone, and most especially your "fiance."

You have repeatedly offered advice to parents in dire straights with
CPS that would insure they would lose their children, or vastly
increase the odds against them. I think it's that old misery loves
company thing with you...or a cover-up for what you have done to that
family of mother and child.

You are beginning to sound very desparate, Greegor. Can we count on
something new happening in the Greegor, little girl, and "fiance"
story soon?

Kane
Old November 14th 03, 11:50 AM
Dan Sullivan

"Greg Hanson" wrote in message
om...

Regarding the "Lot's Daughters" scam played
by a caseworker, after acting very
incredulous and doubting:

I'd like to buy a sentence, Pat.

Dan wrote
Don't bother.
It's part of a case I worked on.

Golly! Isn't that special!

Yup.

The parents got their children back.

Don't you consider that special?

So, Dan, was it one of the cases you worked
on before Kane began helping you with every
single case you work on?

No.

I ask because Kane says he never heard of this
little gem.

Kane didn't say that.

As a matter of fact Kane was far more familiar with Lot's story than you.

He wrote,

"His name, assuming others reading this have read of him, is Lot. I
suppose the spelling doesn't matter as I believe the first rendering
of this story outside of Judeaism is in the Greek. I don't know who to
render his name in Greek in this forum.

Your knowledge on this issue YOU brought up shows exactly how much you
usually know about anything you discuss....very damn little.

The truly dispicable thing Lot did, from the viewpoint of some, is,
that when the crowd in Sodom beat upon his door seeking women to
ravage he considered, and may have, offered up his daughters. They did
however escape with Lot from the city before it's destruction.

They found themselves living in a cave for some time and believing the
entire world was destroyed except for themselves felt they were the
salvation of humankind and they got their father drunk and lay with
him thinking they would become pregnant and thereby repeople the
earth.

How could that be?

You regularly make claims without substantiation.

And you keep saying that you are out
to help parents versus CPS..

Help parents PREVAIL over CPS.

Here's part of an email I received last night,

-------------------

WE WON CASE DISMISSED:
Accordingly, the petitions to the extent that they seek a finding of abuse
are dismissed for lack of proof by the required preponderance of the
evidence.
The petition seeking a finding of severe abuse is likewise dismissed for
lack of proof by clear and convincing evidence
As to the remaining neglect based on the totality of the evidence and for
the reasons set fort above the court dismisses the neglect petitions
Furthermore it does not appear that the aid of the court is needed to
further protect the health and well-being of respondents children.
Accordingly the court dismisses all pending petitions directs that (our
daughter) be returned to respondents care and terminates (her) placement in
foster care and terminates supervision of respondents by dss

In accordance with family court act 1112 (the child) shall be returned to
her parents on or before 5pm Friday November 14 2003

-------------------

Don't ya just love it!

Please make this little gem public, so that
parents all over the United States and even
around the world can KNOW the truth about
Child Protective Services caseworkers using
this "Lot's Daughters" caseworker scam.

YOU can make the "little gem" public.

You say you're out to help parents, so don't hold back!

You've got more time on your hands than I do.

You said, " I might be able to come up with it next week."

So keep lookin.

Post it when you find it.

Dan

Old November 14th 03, 03:14 PM
Greg Hanson

So why don't you tell parents more about this
idiotic line of reasoning from a caseworker?

Here's your chance to prove to parents and
people who don't know already, just how stupid
child protection caseworkers really can be.

PS- Please explain how a judge went along with
a removal order based on something so stupid.

This is Greg Hanson reporting live from Iowa.
Over to you, Dan.
Old November 14th 03, 04:08 PM
Kane

On 14 Nov 2003 07:14:46 -0800, (Greg Hanson)
wrote:

So why don't you tell parents more about this
idiotic line of reasoning from a caseworker?

I doubt Dan has the time to do all the excoriating of CPS workers you
would wish. He really does have other things to do given the
information from the parent he just shared with you.

Here's your chance to prove to parents and
people who don't know already, just how stupid
child protection caseworkers really can be.

I've never known Dan to do any less than dump on CPS workers in his
area, where he would know best. Since he isn't a stupid pud like you
he seems to limit his opinions and thoughts to things he actually
knows about.

You seem interested in getting anyone you can con into being as stupid
as you.

I don't think you are going to win with Dan. But it's amusing as hell
watching you try.

PS- Please explain how a judge went along with
a removal order based on something so stupid.

Because some dip**** like you was involved?

This is Greg Hanson reporting live from Iowa.

Yes, obviously. It was because some dip**** like you was involved.

Over to you, Dan.

Why would you want Dan spending his valuable time with you instead of
on helping families to prevail over CPS? Looking for company in your
misery?

No, it's that you want as many failures by others as possible so folks
will forget that you set your fiance and her daughter up so you'd have
a nice soft berth for however long it takes for your "fiance" to get
wise to you.

Write us another "Motion" willyah bright boy?

Kane
Old November 14th 03, 05:15 PM
Dan Sullivan

"Greg Hanson" wrote in message
om...

So why don't you tell parents more about this
idiotic line of reasoning from a caseworker?

I'd rather deal with what's actually going on in their case.

The current idiocy.

And how to stick it up CPS' nose in front of the Fam Ct Judge.

Here's your chance to prove to parents and
people who don't know already, just how stupid
child protection caseworkers really can be.

I've been proving how stupid the people at CPS are for YEARS, Greg.

PS- Please explain how a judge went along with
a removal order based on something so stupid.

I don't think the Judge based the removal order on the CW's comparison of
the family to story of Lot.

I believe the comparison had something to do with a psych eval.

Old November 16th 03, 05:25 AM
Dennis Hancock

[...]

What if parents don't want or need his help?

Old November 16th 03, 05:28 AM
Dennis Hancock

"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message
t...

"Greg Hanson" wrote in message
om...

Regarding the "Lot's Daughters" scam played
by a caseworker, after acting very
incredulous and doubting:

I'd like to buy a sentence, Pat.

Dan wrote
Don't bother.
It's part of a case I worked on.

Golly! Isn't that special!

Yup.

The parents got their children back.

Don't you consider that special?

No, it only shows that the system isn't as great as many would try to
portray.

In California, unless outright abuse can be proven in a court of law,
children must be returned to the home within six months. I claim no first
hand knowledge of this except from statements from a foster parent who took
in many abused children and said this was the hardest part, watching the
truly abused being returned to the same environment after only six months.

Old November 17th 03, 01:30 AM
Greg Hanson

Dennis H wrote
What if parents don't want or need his help?

If a parent is willing to just play guilty, no reason.

If however a parent or advocate wishes to fight
the insanity of CPS workers, something like the
"Lot's Daughters" gambit is very illustrative
of caseworker lies, deviousness and fairy tales.

In fact this story was circulated among people in
the closed groups and of the many people there
never did any one of them say that they did not
want to see it. If anything, it became another
example to galvanize people against LIES CPS USES.

To think that a caseworker would DARE to write up
such an insane accusation and use it on a family
informs anti-CPS people of how corrupt CPS really is.

If a parent ignores cases and situations that
don't apply to them at the time, they may discover
that later on the same tactic might actually
be tried on their family.

Just because CPS has not falsely accused my family of
Munchhausens by proxy, does not mean that I should
stay ignorant of the agency abuses and how they
MISUSE and ABUSE that angle to hurt families.
Much like the standard CPS Modus Operandi about
Spiral fractures (always Child abuse? Lie.) the
CPS Modus Operandi for supposed Munchhausens
repeats over and over. It's money on the CPS table.

Perhaps Dennis, you are not aware that Dan has
been an enigma when it comes to correcting CPS.
He claims to be for parents, but it seems more like
in a Benedict Arnold way.

That's why I was asking him to REVEAL what he knows.
He is in a bind if he wants to continue to support
Child Protection Services while pretending to support
parents against them.
Old November 17th 03, 01:43 AM
Kane

On 16 Nov 2003 17:30:33 -0800, (Greg Hanson)
wrote:

Ho boy, on the off chance, even if Dennis and I aren't buddies, I urge
him to carefully google both Dan and Greg should he actually
anticipate a problem with CPS.

I do not want someone with a problem with CPS, whether I agree with
them or not on other matters, to be sold down the river by this little
twit pretending he's a friend of families.

All one has to do is look at the one family here he's told us about.

I wouldn't do Greegor the Whore to my worst enemy. Truce Dennis, and
caveat.

Kane

Dennis H wrote
[...]

"Parenting Without Punishing" Chris General 328 July 1st 04 05:59 AM
Debate on spanking Doan General 0 June 12th 04 08:30 PM