Dealing with death

Old August 1st 04, 02:34 AM
shirley

Default Dealing with death

Andrea:

Sorry for your loss. Loosing anyone close is hard. I don't think I would
be able to make it through my mom's departure if it wasn't for my DH, DS, DD
and my wonderful cousins. I do know how much they mean to us in a family.
You and yours will be in our prayers.

Shirley

"Andrea" wrote in message
Thank you Ellen. The funeral was yesterday. It's been a horrible week for

us
all. The whole family is really devistated by his death. He was such a

good
person.

I start work on Monday and it's been hard to try to focus my energy in

that
direction.

Thanks Again,
Andrea
twin girls-Jordan & Madison
4 yrs. old

To make matters much worse, my cousin was killed in a very
violent car accident yesterday afternoon so we are grieving his death

now as
well. My family's very close and we grew up more like brother and sister

than
cousins so it has hit me very hard. He was only 30.

Oh my God, Andrea, that is horrible I am so very sorry about this

tragic
loss. You and your family are in my prayers.

Ellen
--------
Erin 6/26/95
Bradley & Alex 10/5/00