Uh Oh!

Old April 20th 04, 07:59 PM
Kane

Default Uh Oh!

Looks like I'm not the only person interested in an answer to The
Question:

http://www.csmonitor.com/2004/0419/p09s02-coop.html

It's been interesting to see in this newsgroup one the most outspoken
protectors of parents rights to use CP come up empty on this question.

In fact it was even more interesting to see how hard he tried to avoid
it through the use of diversions such as insisting we first discuss
Embry, and we resolve some nonsense about my being or not being
spanked by the artifice of a "I DARE YOU I DOUBLE DARE YOU" childish
dash to relative safety.

He still can't answer The Question. And he won't let go of his escape
hatches either.

Hence I must assume he has retreated and is no longer willing to
debate The Question.

As for Embry and being spanked or not, I don't care. Told him so.

Nope, the spanking compulsives want nothing to do with The Question.

And governments are under attack over it. Will there be a law?

England seems to be priming for it. We tend to follow England in such
things.

I warned you folks...that's why the subject field is, "Uh Oh!"

You wouldn't grow up on your own, just as you wouldn't with slavery,
and now you are going to become criminals, which of course you always
where in the minds of your children before they succumbed to your
propaganda that spanking was good for them and you did it for love.

So, compulsives, UH OH !

Kane