ADHD drugs linked to violent crime

Old June 13th 07, 03:37 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Mark Probert

Default ADHD drugs linked to violent crime

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
Wright, we have attempted to keep these discussions civil, but now you
have crossed the line. Please excuse yourself from further postings.

Our pro-democracy side keeps working toward the day when all people
can share their opinions in an open an honest way. But that day has
NOT arrived for you and your Cult.

Again, please vacate the premises as soon as possible.

You claim to be pro-democracy, but you want to stifle others free speech.

Hypocritical in two sentences.

What a maroon!

Good-bye Mr. Wright,

Sir ArtiŲ

David Wright wrote:
In article ,
David wrote:
Mr. Wright has been here for years, and he has been wrong every time. But he
does provide a simple way to know if information is bunk. If Wright says it
is so, you know that it is wrong, consistently.

People can form their own opinions. Their opinion of you, for
example, might be influenced by knowing that you have been known
to advocate drinking one's own urine.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"Only George Bush could start a war for oil and not get any."
-- Bill Maher

"David Wright" wrote in message
t...
In article . com,
Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
Wright, as a rock-solid rule I do not respond to crack-pots, but I
will make an exception this time.
What makes you think you have the exclusive right to be the crackpot
of these newsgroups?

The reason is because SOMEBODY has to take the initiative and stand
up against the Pro-Med Lobby and the Iron-Fist of the
Medical-Industrial Complex which are turning this countries youth
into a zombified mind-contolled slave race!
How amusing.

We will
NOT allow this to happen unchallenged!! There are still a few of us
that believe in the concepts of freedom, democracy and free-will and
we will go tooth and nail to defend those rights for everybody -- and
yes, including members of your kooky Cult!!
I believe in those rights too. I certainly don't believe in forced
medication of adults, for example. And medication doesn't work for
some ADD patients, no question.

Now please don't embarrass yourself with more of your claptrap. I
have easily won this argument. I have exposed your group's financial
ties with Big Pharma.
You do live in a strange delusional world, no question. You seem
to think that claiming you've done something is equivalent to actually
doing it. Well, it's not.

I think that you and Proby should dismiss
yourself from these groups for obvious conflicts-of-interests. That
would be the correct thing to do.
It might be, if we had those actual financial ties. But we don't. I
don't know what motivates you, but as I said earlier, I think it's
some weird form of sadism.

I would like to say it was nice having you here, but it wasn't. There
are many posters that have left because I have exposed them as
frauds. These groups are much better because of that.
fArtie, the only thing you could possibly expose is yourself, while
wearing a trenchcoat and drooling around downtown.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"Only George Bush could start a war for oil and not get any."
-- Bill Maher

Sir ArtiŲ

David Wright wrote:
In article . com,
Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
Wright, you are a hate-monger and you have no business here with us
peace-loving Folks.
Since the only person I'm abusing is you, and you fully deserve
it, you'll have no luck getting "hate-monger" to stick.

My knowledge of these subjects, as well as all
the research I have done, is vastly superior to your amateur guess
work!!
You have no knowledge, you have done no research, you never cite
sources, and you are a complete fraud.

Now please move along, you are no longer welcome here. Also,
take the rest of your crack-pot Cult with you.
Despite your crazed fantasies that you are somehow in charge of
newsgroups, you aren't.

These group will be liberated by the democracy-in-action crowd!
Yep -- and my being here is democracy in action.

Health related issues are WAY too important to be interrupted by those
with an obvious agenda to push, such as your crack-pot Cult. Our pro-
democracy side ALWAYS posts solid, reliable and compassionate
information.
You don't post any information at all. You simply announce that
you are an authority. You aren't. If you were, you wouldn't be
hiding behind an alias.

And guess what, we are NOT aligned with any
pharmaceutical or insurance company that profits off of peoples
misery.
My best guess is that you are some sort of weird sadist who is
hoping to make people suffer.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"Only George Bush could start a war for oil and not get any."
-- Bill Maher

David Wright wrote:
In article .com,
Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
Proby is your enabler. Whatever shall you do? That is easy, you
should be institutionalized with your enablers!! The Institute is
here to help you and your kind: the Spin-drome crowd!
Ah, now we see the truth -- fArtie has been institutionalized, and is
trying to salvage whatever tattered shreds of his pride remain by
claiming he's the inmate who took over the asylum.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net

Ann wrote:
"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
expounded:

The Institute finds your allegations not worthy of consideration
and
considers your Cult a crack-pot organization to be easily
dismissed
out of hand.
Oooooh, The Institute! Oh dear, Mark, whatever shall you do?
:::shudder:::
--
Ann
e-mail address is not checked

Old June 13th 07, 05:24 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
David Wright

In article .com,
Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
Wright, we have attempted to keep these discussions civil, but now you
have crossed the line. Please excuse yourself from further postings.

I don't answer to you, fArtie, and I don't take orders from you
either.

Our pro-democracy side keeps working toward the day when all people
can share their opinions in an open an honest way. But that day has
NOT arrived for you and your Cult.

So, you're all for democracy -- but just for anyone who agrees with
you. How charming.

Again, please vacate the premises as soon as possible.

Good-bye Mr. Wright,

Does this mean you're leaving? I should be so fortunate.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"Only George Bush could start a war for oil and not get any."
-- Bill Maher

Sir ArtiŲ

David Wright wrote:
In article ,
David wrote:
Mr. Wright has been here for years, and he has been wrong every time. But he
does provide a simple way to know if information is bunk. If Wright says it
is so, you know that it is wrong, consistently.

People can form their own opinions. Their opinion of you, for
example, might be influenced by knowing that you have been known
to advocate drinking one's own urine.

"David Wright" wrote in message
et...
In article . com,