caw milk is better buffalo milk?

Old November 13th 03, 08:41 AM
javalearner

Default caw milk is better buffalo milk?

hi
my son is 11 month old now and i'm still giving him formula milk in
day and breastfeeding him at night. i'm planning stop formula milk
and start caw milk now. can u plz advice me which milk is good for
him? caw,buffalo,got or sheep?
he has no elergic rection from caw milk as i try it before....if caw
milk is better then it's fine it is availabe in any store but if
buffalo milk is more good than caw's milk then from where can i buy
this? as i read buffalo milk has more protine, more calcium ect and
clustrole.
and i'm giving him cheeder cheese and some other cheese as well plz
tell me.he is not eating food much just his hand size at one
time....but he is taking 750ml of milk+bf. is his diet is ok?
thanks
Old November 13th 03, 08:42 AM
Denise

"javalearner" wrote in message
om...
hi
my son is 11 month old now and i'm still giving him formula milk in
day and breastfeeding him at night. i'm planning stop formula milk
and start caw milk now. can u plz advice me which milk is good for
him? caw,buffalo,got or sheep?
he has no elergic rection from caw milk as i try it before....if caw
milk is better then it's fine it is availabe in any store but if
buffalo milk is more good than caw's milk then from where can i buy
this? as i read buffalo milk has more protine, more calcium ect and
clustrole.
and i'm giving him cheeder cheese and some other cheese as well plz
tell me.he is not eating food much just his hand size at one
time....but he is taking 750ml of milk+bf. is his diet is ok?
thanks

Its not recommended to switch a child to any source of milk, besides
breastmilk or proper formulas, before they're 12 months old. And then, the
general recommendation is cow's milk.

Old November 13th 03, 01:36 PM
Beth Kevles

Hi -

You can let your child drink any kind of milk, and cow's milk is
certainly the most convenient. However, don't think of it as SWITCHING
from formula to cow's milk. Instead, think of milk is part of a varied,
healthy diet. Formula or breastmilk alone is a complete diet for an
infant. Milk alone is NOT a complete diet for anyone! It's a convenient
source of protein, fluid and calcium, but it's not the ONLY form. Some
kids eat cheese or yogurt but never drink milk. (They drink water or
juice or whatever.) Some kids never have ANY milk products, but still
eat a healthy diet.

So just integrate milk into your child's diet, but don't think of it as
a replacement for formula. It's NOT a replacement for formula! And this
means that it really doesn't matter so much which kind of milk you
offer.

Do, of course, keep offering breastmilk as long as you can. Breastmilk
IS a whole food, containing all the nutrition your child needs. It
won't be adequate as your child gets older, but for the time being, it's
great.

--Beth Kevles

like me to reply.