Pancreatitis from Gardasil NOT coincidental

Old August 27th 08, 08:55 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,uk.people.health
JOHN

Default Pancreatitis from Gardasil NOT coincidental

Hilary Butler - Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Recently a letter was printed in the Medical Journal of Australia reporting
on three women vaccinated with Gardasil who got pancreatitis. Naturally,
Merck came out with their usual "correlation does not causation make." I'd
suggest that Merck pull back and do a bit more thinking before opening their
mouth.

Because if they've done there homework, they will see that Gardasil has been
proven to cause pancreatitis right here. Not once, but three times. And
why is it, after 10 months that they don't know whether the woman is dead or
alive? Or are they hoping this will just go away? How many other women
will get seriously sick before Merck get real, and start taking the
avalanche of very nasty side effects seriously?
http://www.beyondconformity.co.nz/_b...T_coincidental

Old August 28th 08, 05:08 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,uk.people.health
D. C. Sessions

In message , JOHN wrote:

Because if they've done there homework, they will see that Gardasil has been
proven to cause pancreatitis right here. *Not once, but three times. *And
why is it, after 10 months that they don't know whether the woman is dead or
alive? *Or are they hoping this will just go away? *How many other women
will get seriously sick before Merck get real, and start taking the
avalanche of very nasty side effects seriously?

They don't even know that this is three women and not just one,
as it happens. In fact, they don't even know that the woman
referred to exists.

That rather does make follow-up difficult, but it's pretty
much built into the whole "anyone can report anything" bit.
Including the chap who reported that Gardsil turned his
daughter into Wonder Woman (not Lynda Carter; I went to
school with her. Talk about an airhead!)

--
| The brighter the stupid burns, the more |
| chance that someone will see the light. |