BurgerKingHoldings

Old March 29th 07, 07:25 PM posted to misc.kids
2Barter.net

Default BurgerKingHoldings

I've been using Gmail and thought you might like to try it out. Here's
an invitation to create an account."JOHN W.
CHIDSEY"BurgerKingHoldings
Craig Oral Somerford
to Google, U, JOHN, Peguins-Host
More options 2:17 pm (0 minutes ago)
Date: Mar 29, 2007 9:18 AM
Subject: {Barter Needed} 68 A CLICK Away
To: Peguins-Host , Craig Oral Somerford

, Craig Somerford
, Craig Oral Somerford

Cc:
http://www.google.com/mobile/mail/index.html

Unfortunately,
your
message didn't get posted, since this group doesn't allow posts to be
made
via
email. To access this group, please visit their home page at:

http://groups.google.com/group/Gmail-ABCs?hl=en

If you have questions about this or any other group, please visit the
Google
Groups Help Center at http://groups.google.com/support?hl=en.

Thanks, and we hope you'll continue to enjoy Google Groups.

The Google Groups Team

We appreciate the urgent nature of your message, and will respond as
soon as possible. You can also find the answers to commonly asked
questions in our Help Center at: https://adwords.google.com/support

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.apple.com/iphone/ipod/
Thank you
Sincerely:
Steve Jobs;
for all of your barters
with this Non-profit located @
URL 2Barter
This the
U S Contractoes Offering Service ,
With out your Apple Store.
Google & YouTube an I
Would have a far less of a chance to reach the Masses that be.
So with out any futher adieu i have a sample of what Google & YouTube and Apple
can do while
" Working in Faith '
Mr Google did you see what Buger King said yesterday.
They said some thing good about Animals.
They said some to the effect that
Pigs and Egg laying Chicken were not treated right and how they
thought it was crule for them to be not able to at least run a round
some
They need to no there not alone when it comes to loving Animals
Thank you Buger King
and welcome to

2Barter, Google & YouTube
Your First NET CASTING COMPANY
Were if it is not good news them it is not news to US, Him, Her Them &
"YOU"

A CLICK Away to start #1
http://www.burgerking.com/bkglobal/ #2
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...&q=Burger+king

This Non-profit loves Buger king
U S Contractors Offering Service ,

U S Contractors Offering Service A Non-profit ,

A CLICK Away http://aipl.arsusda.gov/kc/bananacow.gif
http://aipl.arsusda.gov/
A CLICK Away
for you to tell of if you wish
Mr Buger King
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And thanks again
Mr Steve Jobs
Craig Oral Somerford
Founder of said
Non-profit
http://2Barter.net
Mr Jobs
for with out your Stores this blessing would not stand a chance to be told of.
And this add for Buger King was made right here in your Cambridge
store as well.
I hope you like it as well
Mr Buger King

" to me
show details 8:15 am (1 hour ago)

Thanks for your message.

Please note that Google Answers is no longer accepting new questions
or
comments. Please see the following Google Blog entry for the official
announcement:

http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2006/...e-answers.html

For the latest information about Google Answers, please see the
following
FAQ:

http://www.google.com/answers/faq.html

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content posted to
Google
Answers, please reply to this message with the numerical question ID
of
the content. The question ID is listed on the right side of each
question
header.

Sincerely,

The Google Team

Original Message Follows:
------------------------
From: "Craig Oral Somerford"
Subject: Paperlink Work 29 mar 2007
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 08:14:45 -0500
Mr Google did you were about these guys that stole 45 Million Dept
Cards
from Chat Rooms, chat rooms found on the Internet they seem to cosy up
vulnerable Women and steel there numbers.
A CLICK Away
http://www.brainlink.com/information...on_security_fr...

Mr Google
I think that's terrible, theses Women need to tell thoes bad guys
about your
Google Checkout.

Thats big Money don't ya think
** http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tCUeAAK9fg
#1http://www.mercuryrecords.co.uk/

Google Checkout

?-IN-DEED-DO-FORWARD
#2http://checkout.google.com/sell?promo=sha2
Learn more
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...41548&q=google...

2Barter, Google & A CLICK Away
http://blog.namics.com/2006/youtube.JPG
YouTube
Your first NET CASTING COMPANY with true VISION
Were if it is not good news then it is not news to US, Him, Her, Them
" YOU "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome back

2Barter, Google & YouTube
Were if it is not good news then it new news to US, Him, Her Them &
" YOU "

" 68 TORNADOES "

--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oVvkNp4GdA
Thank you
Sincerely:
Craig Oral Somerford http://www.stormxshelters.com/

" Working in Faith "

Quick Question
Mr Google
68 was the number of Tornadoes that was reported by the " TODAY SHOW
"
this morning what do you think about
Yesterdays Weather.
A CLICK Away
http://www.petr-hejna.cz/c22/yesterdays.jpg

Thanks guys for your find on the NET it's so...
On "CLICK"
http://www.petr-hejna.cz
Yesterday

That's just a click away from 69.
A CLICK Away
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...hejna.cz/c22/y...

This the
" U S Contractors Offering Service a Non-profit "
,
Is worthy of saying something about, it just boggles my mind why they
wont
say anything.
Some might say that is worth talking about would you not agree.
Tornadoes are a Natural Disaster.
Makes me wonder more about these " White Spaces " more so then even
before.
The more they keep this blessing to them self's the worse it's gonna
get
Mr
Google?
Whats your take on this issue
Would you not agree that

" 68 TORNADOES "

These Tornadoes hitting are Countries interior section would be,
considered by some People a big wake up call.
Tell about this Non-profit all ready

" TODAY SHOW "

http://www.todayshow.com

" Yesterday is just one Number away from my middle Name of Oral "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

Dear Applicant,
We recently received your resume and would like to thank you for your
interest in working at Google. After reviewing your resume, a member
of our
staffing team will be in touch if we find you may be a fit for the
role for
which you've applied. Thanks again!

Sincerely,
Google Jobs

Thank you
BurgerKingHoldings

http://mail.google.com/mail/?disp=im...19eead07ca6882

Craig Oral Somerford has invited you to open a free Gmail account.

To accept this invitation and register for your account, visit
http://mail.google.com/mail/a-71bc94...1b0-e77a6da996

Once you create your account, Craig Oral Somerford will be notified
with
your new email address so you can stay in touch with Gmail!

If you haven't already heard about Gmail, it's a new search-based
webmail
service that offers:

- Over 2,700 megabytes (two gigabytes) of free storage
- Built-in Google search that instantly finds any message you want
- Automatic arrangement of messages and related replies into
"conversations"
- Powerful spam protection using innovative Google technology
- No large, annoying ads--just small text ads and related pages that
are
relevant to the content of your messages

To learn more about Gmail before registering, visit:
http://mail.google.com/mail/help/benefits.html

And, to see how easy it can be to switch to a new email service, check
out our new switch guide: http://mail.google.com/mail/help/switch/

We're still working every day to improve Gmail, so we might ask for
your
comments and suggestions periodically. We hope you'll like Gmail. We
do. And, it's only going to get better.

Thanks,

The Gmail Team

(If clicking the URLs in this message does not work, copy and paste
them
into the address bar of your browser).