Simply for the purpose of annoying that Dingbat

Old January 15th 06, 07:58 PM posted to alt.child-support

Default Simply for the purpose of annoying that Dingbat

You want it, you got it. As long as I identify myself, I can annoy as much
as I want.

I have 2 birth certificates, both issued upon the registration of my birth.
I'll end this post with the duly registerered name on my birth certificate,
just so that I can annoy you, Dingbat.

Dingbat, you're an idiot. I assert my first amendment rights to publicly
state so.
Additionally, you appear to be generally considered as a troll. This is
displayed all over the newsgroups to which you post. I assert my first
amendment rights to publicly state so.

Clearly, you have come into this newsgroup, simply to prove what an ass you
are. Find that word vulgar? Pity - if it's good enough for the Bible, it's
good enough for me. I assert my first amendment rights to publicly state
so. Please, treat us to another one of your petulant frenzies to try to get
what you want.

It's really time for you to pack up your bag of humiliation, and go annoy
other people. I suspect most people here are tired of you. I assert my
first amendment rights to publicly state so.

To recap - you're an idiot, an ass, a pathetic little man having a petulant
frenzy to try to get what you want. I assert my first amendment rights to
publicly state so.

Oh, and on my birth certificate?

~ Golda Leah ~

Old January 15th 06, 10:14 PM posted to alt.child-support

Moon Shyne wrote:

[...]

This is a nice attempt to comply with the law, "Moonshyne", but I do not
sense that you are being truthful. Earlier you claimed that I had
already identified you, and implied that that identification was
correct. But the name you have given, Golda Leah, does not match the
one I posted. Clearly there is a discrepancy.

Perhaps you have changed your name since your birth, which may or may
not mean that your failure to identify yourself with your CURRENT name
means you are breaking the law.

I think I will give all of my information to the FBI and let them figure
it out. Just to be safe.

Since you have titled this post with an admission of your intent to
annoy me, if you have given false information about your name it will
surely work out much the worse for you.

- Ronald Poirier ^*^

Old January 15th 06, 10:17 PM posted to alt.child-support

"Werebat" wrote in message news:mPzyf.8437$Dh.7092@dukeread04...

Moon Shyne wrote:

snip

Oh, and on my birth certificate?

~ Golda Leah ~

This is a nice attempt to comply with the law, "Moonshyne", but I do not sense that you are being truthful.

Like I give a rat's ass what you sense?

Earlier you claimed that I had
already identified you, and implied that that identification was correct. But the name you have given, Golda Leah,
does not match the one I posted. Clearly there is a discrepancy.

Did you not understand the part about having 2 birth certificates?

Perhaps you have changed your name since your birth, which may or may not mean that your failure to identify yourself
with your CURRENT name means you are breaking the law.

Um, no. I have 2 current birth certificates, and I am legally entitled to use either name - perhaps you're even more of
an idiot than I had previously thought, since you seem incapable of figuring out how this is possible - oh, and please
note the new email address I created, just for you - has my legal name for the email address - so you can't claim that I
haven't properly disclosed my identity.

So now........ FOAD. You're an idiot, and I assert my first amendment rights to publicly state so.

Old January 15th 06, 10:33 PM posted to alt.child-support

"DB" wrote in message m...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in

So now........ FOAD. You're an idiot, and I assert my first amendment rights to publicly state so.

Rights only apply between a Government and it's citizens, there are no rights or protections concerning comments
directed at private people in a semi private forum.

The internet is now a semi-private forum? What are YOU smoking?

Oh, and rights? Are absolute. Brush up on the Constitution and the ensuing amendments, before you make yourself look
like more of an ass than you just did.

Old January 17th 06, 05:42 AM posted to alt.child-support

"Moon Shyne" wrote in

Oh, and rights? Are absolute. Brush up on the Constitution and the
ensuing amendments, before you make yourself look like more of an ass than
you just did.

I'm not even an American and I understand more about your constitution that
you do! LOL

The right to Free Speech does not give you a license to spew drivel against
private citizens, it just prevents the government from suppressing such
drivel.

http://www.aclu.org/freespeech/
The First Amendment exists precisely to protect the most offensive and
controversial speech from government suppression.

Old January 17th 06, 10:22 AM posted to alt.child-support

"DB" wrote in message ...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in

Oh, and rights? Are absolute. Brush up on the Constitution and the ensuing amendments, before you make yourself
look like more of an ass than you just did.

I'm not even an American and I understand more about your constitution that you do! LOL

The right to Free Speech does not give you a license to spew drivel against private citizens, it just prevents the
government from suppressing such drivel.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or
abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the
government for a redress of grievances.

Old January 17th 06, 01:37 PM posted to alt.child-support

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"DB" wrote in message

"Moon Shyne" wrote in

Oh, and rights? Are absolute. Brush up on the Constitution and the
ensuing amendments, before you make yourself look like more of an ass
than you just did.

I'm not even an American and I understand more about your constitution
that you do! LOL

The right to Free Speech does not give you a license to spew drivel
against private citizens, it just prevents the government from
suppressing such drivel.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech,
or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to
petition the government for a redress of grievances.

===
For the record (without turning this thread into one of constitutional law
and theory), I *know* you know better than to believe
1st Amendment rights are absolute, and must know, if by nothing more than
accident, about the crowded theatre.
==
==

Old January 17th 06, 10:47 PM posted to alt.child-support

"Gini" wrote in message news:Rq6zf.1130$Ym3.895@trndny09...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message ...

"DB" wrote in message ...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in

[...]

I understand all about the crowded theater scenario - though that's treated more along the lines of filing a false
police report.

For the purposes we're talking about here, my right to state that I think certain Dingbats are idiots, it's pretty
absolute. I'm not libelling nor slandering, in that I've made it clear this is simply my opinion - one which I have
every right to opine publicly, if I so choose.

==
==

Old January 18th 06, 02:37 AM posted to alt.child-support

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Gini" wrote in message
> [...]

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"DB" wrote in message

"Moon Shyne" wrote in

[...]

Well, OK then. Just be careful how you use "absolute rights" as they are
very specific and limited and you might
confuse the children.
==
==