BBC...Housework 'can cause asthma...

Old October 15th 07, 08:44 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Errold

Default BBC...Housework 'can cause asthma...

Hi every one,

I came across an interesting article on the BBC titled "Housework 'can
cause asthma" . Read this and tell me what you think, very informative
information.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/em/fr/-/2/h...th/7041182.stm

If you need information on better alternatives I will be happy to
help. I had asthma real bad as kid and currently I have 4 kids, two of
which occasionally have had asthma attacks. I use Melaleuca cleaning
products which are safe and free from toxins. I recommend getting
these toxins out of your home to improve your health. You can get
information on these products at their website:

http://www.saferforyourhome.com/philosophy.htm

let me know if you need information on getting these products.

678-468-5163
Loganville, GA USA

Note: Another thing to do which worked for me is, play a wind
instrument. I started playing the clarinet in high school and never
had asthma as a teenager up to this day. I am more than twice that age
now. I am convinced that playing the clarinet strengthened my lungs
resulting in me never ever having asthma again.

BBC...Housework 'can cause asthma... Errold Kids Health 0 October 15th 07 08:20 PM
Help with housework? Eliz Solutions 4 January 1st 07 01:25 PM
Asthma and BF study... great info on Asthma DVD from Vision Health JackieSilverton Breastfeeding 0 March 27th 06 11:50 AM
Women Aspire To Be Housewives - Withut Any Of The Housework Andre Lieven Child Support 8 March 22nd 05 06:52 PM
Help with housework, please!!! Sarah General 11 September 17th 03 07:40 PM