NY: Mom seeking child support arrested for rape

Old October 6th 06, 12:54 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

Default NY: Mom seeking child support arrested for rape

http://www.wnyt.com/x10248.xml?ag=x995&sb=x183

Father was only 13 when child conceived

QUEENSBURY, Oct. 5
By WNYT Staff

A Warren County mother who tried to get child support ended up getting
arrested Thursday.

Twenty-two-year-old Kimberly Baker sued for support for her 3-year-old
daughter.

Prosecutors became concerned when they found out father is 16 years
old. That means he was 13 when the child was conceived.

Baker was arraigned Thursday afternoon. She's currently at Warren
County Jail in lieu of $10,000 bail.

Old October 6th 06, 01:23 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

wrote:
http://www.wnyt.com/x10248.xml?ag=x995&sb=x183

Father was only 13 when child conceived

QUEENSBURY, Oct. 5
By WNYT Staff

A Warren County mother who tried to get child support ended up getting
arrested Thursday.

Twenty-two-year-old Kimberly Baker sued for support for her 3-year-old
daughter.

Prosecutors became concerned when they found out father is 16 years
old. That means he was 13 when the child was conceived.

Baker was arraigned Thursday afternoon. She's currently at Warren
County Jail in lieu of $10,000 bail.

Wow. Whaddaya know - sometimes the DO get it right. But before this
soap opera comes to a close, I'm sure the 16yr old will get hit with a
child support order - possibly even retroactive to birth. The state's
gotta get their money ya know.

Old October 6th 06, 03:00 PM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
http://www.wnyt.com/x10248.xml?ag=x995&sb=x183

Father was only 13 when child conceived

QUEENSBURY, Oct. 5
By WNYT Staff

A Warren County mother who tried to get child support ended up getting
arrested Thursday.

Twenty-two-year-old Kimberly Baker sued for support for her 3-year-old
daughter.

Prosecutors became concerned when they found out father is 16 years
old. That means he was 13 when the child was conceived.

Baker was arraigned Thursday afternoon. She's currently at Warren
County Jail in lieu of $10,000 bail.

Wow. Whaddaya know - sometimes the DO get it right. But before this
soap opera comes to a close, I'm sure the 16yr old will get hit with a
child support order - possibly even retroactive to birth. The state's
gotta get their money ya know.

I certainly hope not. If the father feels he cannot raise the child, I hope
the child is adopted out to a good family.

Old October 6th 06, 06:06 PM posted to alt.child-support
Bob Whiteside

Default Mom seeking child support arrested for rape

wrote in message
ups.com...
http://www.wnyt.com/x10248.xml?ag=x995&sb=x183

Father was only 13 when child conceived

QUEENSBURY, Oct. 5
By WNYT Staff

A Warren County mother who tried to get child support ended up getting
arrested Thursday.

Twenty-two-year-old Kimberly Baker sued for support for her 3-year-old
daughter.

Prosecutors became concerned when they found out father is 16 years
old. That means he was 13 when the child was conceived.

Baker was arraigned Thursday afternoon. She's currently at Warren
County Jail in lieu of $10,000 bail.

The boy is at fault. He should have kept track of her cycle so he knew when
she was fertile. s/

Old October 6th 06, 06:49 PM posted to alt.child-support
Gini

"Bob Whiteside" wrote

wrote

Prosecutors became concerned when they found out father is 16 years
old. That means he was 13 when the child was conceived.

Baker was arraigned Thursday afternoon. She's currently at Warren
County Jail in lieu of $10,000 bail.

The boy is at fault. He should have kept track of her cycle so he knew
when
she was fertile. s/

==
Agreed. Everyone knows women can't count. What was he thinking?

Old October 6th 06, 07:58 PM posted to alt.child-support
Tiffany

"Gini" wrote in message news:sGwVg.40$9Y1.20@trndny03...

"Bob Whiteside" wrote

wrote

Prosecutors became concerned when they found out father is 16 years
old. That means he was 13 when the child was conceived.

Baker was arraigned Thursday afternoon. She's currently at Warren
County Jail in lieu of $10,000 bail.

The boy is at fault. He should have kept track of her cycle so he knew
when
she was fertile. s/

==
Agreed. Everyone knows women can't count. What was he thinking?

You two are bad. LOL

Tiff

Old October 6th 06, 10:40 PM posted to alt.child-support
Tracy

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message

wrote in message
ups.com...
http://www.wnyt.com/x10248.xml?ag=x995&sb=x183

Father was only 13 when child conceived

QUEENSBURY, Oct. 5
By WNYT Staff

A Warren County mother who tried to get child support ended up getting
arrested Thursday.

Twenty-two-year-old Kimberly Baker sued for support for her 3-year-old
daughter.

Prosecutors became concerned when they found out father is 16 years
old. That means he was 13 when the child was conceived.

Baker was arraigned Thursday afternoon. She's currently at Warren
County Jail in lieu of $10,000 bail.

The boy is at fault. He should have kept track of her cycle so he knew
when
she was fertile. s/

That's funny Bob... but it was you who was in the group not to long ago
suggesting the use of the method. I believe you made a statement that all
boys should find themselves a good Catholic girlfriend who will teach them
the method. :-p

She couldn't have been Catholic, because we all know good Catholic girls
wouldn't do such a thing, and they know how to count.

Old October 6th 06, 11:11 PM posted to alt.child-support
Bob Whiteside

"Tracy" wrote in message
"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message

wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

That's correct as long as my comment is left in the context of the woman has
the responsibility of understanding the rhythm method and explains how it
relates to her body to the man. My comment was in the context of the woman
providing ongoing input not some one-time sex education lesson. I have
never suggested a man should keep track of a woman's cycle for her to
prevent him from getting her pregnant.

Old October 6th 06, 11:13 PM posted to alt.child-support
Werebat

wrote:

http://www.wnyt.com/x10248.xml?ag=x995&sb=x183

Father was only 13 when child conceived

QUEENSBURY, Oct. 5
By WNYT Staff

A Warren County mother who tried to get child support ended up getting
arrested Thursday.

Twenty-two-year-old Kimberly Baker sued for support for her 3-year-old
daughter.

Prosecutors became concerned when they found out father is 16 years
old. That means he was 13 when the child was conceived.

Baker was arraigned Thursday afternoon. She's currently at Warren
County Jail in lieu of $10,000 bail.

Well, this will be interesting to watch. I like how the lawyer hints
that people were told over and over about what this woman did, and it
was only after she "pushed it" that anyone reported her for anything.
But they did, in the end, do the right thing. For now.

Sadly, we all know the likely outcome -- light wristslap for the rapist,
20 years of child support payments ordered of the victim. Because hey,
he wanted it anyway.

- Ron ^*^

Old October 6th 06, 11:17 PM posted to alt.child-support
Werebat

Just to help us all follow this:

The suit was filed in Warren County, NY

The mother's name is Kimberly Baker

Anything else we can dig up? I want to follow this.

- Ron ^*^