utah's practice

Old July 26th 07, 05:58 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB

Default utah's practice

"Soprano" wrote in

Its simple. I have said before and I will say it again. Don't fornicate. I
am a Christian.

If you were a real Christian, where is your understanding, compassion and
forgiveness for your fellow man?

I see from 100's of your posts, it's all about you!

Stop attacking my marriage. Leave this recovery group alone. As far as
orgasms go, I could take them or leave them. So what. I don't like being
that intimate with a man. They really aren't that important, they really
aren't worth that much. To each their own. Stop judging. And quit writing
about my sexuality. Its none of your business.

Evidently you think it *is* our business, because you keep telling us all
about it.

Old July 29th 07, 05:00 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

"Soprano" wrote in message
teachrmama wrote:
"Soprano" wrote in message
DB wrote:
wrote in
Im not anti government so I hope none of you think this is slander
towards them. I enrolled in Office of recovery services to ensure I
would recieve my support.

The notion that we have to totally rely on the government for all our
needs is obscene in a free society.

Why do you need money from a man to raise your child?
WHAT?! The man co-created that child, the man is responsible for
co-parenting that child. The government is the mediator and arbiter. If

couple can't get along enough to stay married then why the **** should
they argue about child support? I totally disagree with your position.

You need to find out more about how the system treats people before you
disagree so vehemently with someone's position, Atlanta. There are many
people who have been really hurt by the Child Support system. There are
people on this group who never used the CS system to work out the

parenting
needs of their children--even though they were no longer married. They

did
just fine. There are men who post here who did not even know they had
fathered a child until the child was 5, 10 or even more years old. And

they
were suddenly hit with child support orders totalling thousands and
thousands of dollars in arrearages--for children that the mothers did

not
tell them about! Kids they didn't know existed! How fair is that?

There
are men who lost high paying jobs and had to take lower paying jobs

because
their high paying jobs were shipped overseas--but the courts refused to
lower their child support payments because they "knew the men could earn
more if they just tried harder." Can you imagine this happening in an
intact family? I know the system looks good to you and your ex because

it
will assure that the money to support your daughter is taken out of his
check before he can spend it elsewhere, but it is simply not that simple

for
everyone. Why do you think you got so much advice to communicate with

your
ex and try to handle things without the government getting involved? Do

you
think we are all a bunch of anti-government rabble rousers? Many of us

have
experienced great unpleasantness as the hands of the system.

I have no sympathy for men who don't know where they are planting their
seed. None. **** them. My situation is simple. You are right. And I
thank God for that. Its clean. Its easy. I don't have any thoughts about
you. I just can't believe how complicated and ****ed up things are,
that's all. Like I said, I would rather not do this, but I have been
advised to do so by recovering alcoholics and clergy alike and
therapists, so and so forth.

Such a FINE group of advisors.

It took me one year and two months to get
up the courage to even fill out the paperwork. And a lot of ****
happened in the last 14 months. I believe that it is in my child's
father's BEST interests to file this paper work.

Old July 29th 07, 05:07 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

"Soprano" wrote in message
teachrmama wrote:
"Soprano" wrote in message
teachrmama wrote:

a couple can't get along enough to stay married then why the ****

[...]

How can you say that? Man and woman are in relationship--whether long

term
or a one night stand makes no difference. She finds out she is pregnant

and
MOVES AWAY--just breaks it off with no explanation. How can you blame

the
MAN for that? The only one with the knowledge of the pregnancy is HER.

Some
women lie about being on birth control. Some have actually purposely

poked
holes in condoms or saved the used condoms and used the contents later

in
order to get pregnant. How can you blame the man for that? Do you

really
think it is ok for a woman to deprive her child of a father and the

father
of his child just so she can wait several years, building up a "savings
account" at his expense? And, incidentally, making him guilty of a

felony
because he becomes so far in arrears? Have you really though your

position
on this all the way through?

Its simple. I have said before and I will say it again. Don't fornicate.

That's right. If you are a man, don't fornicate lest you be punished with
many years of financial penalty. But if you are a woman, go right ahead,
fornicate. You will be rewarded with many tens (hundreds?) of thousands of
dollars!

I am a Christian.