2 Celeb births

Old October 16th 03, 05:55 PM
Sophie

Default 2 Celeb births

NEW YORK (AP) -- "Late Night" host Conan O'Brien and his wife, Liza
Powel O'Brien, are the parents of a baby girl, NBC announced
Wednesday.

Neve O'Brien was born Tuesday in New York City. She weighed 6 pounds,
10 ounces, and mother and daughter are doing well, the network said.

She is the couple's first child.

The 40-year-old comedian and Powel were married in January 2002 in a
ceremony in Seattle. They met when Powel, a Seattle ad executive, made
an appearance on his show.

O'Brien will return to the air Thursday night, NBC said.

ET ONLINE...
Former "Law & Order" star ANGIE HARMON and her husband, St. Louis Rams
defensive back JASON SEHORN welcomed a baby girl today. FINLEY FAITH SEHORN
was
born at 10:55 a.m. in Angie's hometown of Dallas, TX. After the Rams shut
out
the Atlanta Falcons on Monday Night Football last night, Jason flew to be by
his wife's side. The couple has been married for two years and Finley is
their
first child.

Old October 16th 03, 05:57 PM
Denise

"Sophie" wrote in message
ET ONLINE...
Former "Law & Order" star ANGIE HARMON and her husband, St. Louis Rams
defensive back JASON SEHORN welcomed a baby girl today. FINLEY FAITH

SEHORN
was
born at 10:55 a.m. in Angie's hometown of Dallas, TX. After the Rams shut
out
the Atlanta Falcons on Monday Night Football last night, Jason flew to be

by
his wife's side. The couple has been married for two years and Finley is
their
first child.

Finley?? What was wrong with Faith Finley Sehorn? Or something.. I just do
not see a little girl when I see Finley.

Old October 16th 03, 06:10 PM
Sophie

"Denise" wrote in message

"Sophie" wrote in message
ET ONLINE...
Former "Law & Order" star ANGIE HARMON and her husband, St. Louis Rams
defensive back JASON SEHORN welcomed a baby girl today. FINLEY FAITH

SEHORN
was
born at 10:55 a.m. in Angie's hometown of Dallas, TX. After the Rams

shut
out
the Atlanta Falcons on Monday Night Football last night, Jason flew to

be
by
his wife's side. The couple has been married for two years and Finley is
their
first child.

Finley?? What was wrong with Faith Finley Sehorn? Or something.. I just

do
not see a little girl when I see Finley.

I really like Finley - for a boy. Faith is so feminine that the 2 really
don't go together, do they?