I Think I'll Just Pull It Out Of My Ass!!

Old July 22nd 07, 11:43 AM posted to alt.child-support
Relayer

Default I Think I'll Just Pull It Out Of My Ass!!

On Jul 22, 12:00?am, "DB" wrote:
"Patrick Lee" wrote in

Well there they go again!! Received the following letter
today(7/21/07). Letter dated
7/16/07--keep in mind. The Office of the Attorney Gerneral, blah, blah,
blah(State of Texas).....You must send $10,501.58 within
5 days to avoid further action.....sincerely,

My arrearages are sitting around $63,000 at this point, but Immigration says
I can't legally work while i owe this staggering amount of money. Is she
ever ****ed off!!!!!!! :-)

Can they deport you if you don't pay? My guess is they could.

Old July 23rd 07, 04:32 AM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"Relayer" wrote in message

My arrearages are sitting around $63,000 at this point, but Immigration
says
I can't legally work while i owe this staggering amount of money. Is she
ever ****ed off!!!!!!! :-)

Can they deport you if you don't pay? My guess is they could.

It's an interesting argument as my ability to pay is directly related to my
employment status.
They were garnishing about $800/mth while i was working before I lost my
legal status to work.
Seeing as my application for a greencard is denied with no chance of appeal,
next step is to wait for deportation proceedings. Currently 700,000 cases
before mine!!!!!! LOL

Old July 23rd 07, 08:10 AM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

"DB" wrote in message
et...

"Relayer" wrote in message

My arrearages are sitting around $63,000 at this point, but Immigration
says
I can't legally work while i owe this staggering amount of money. Is
she
ever ****ed off!!!!!!! :-)

Can they deport you if you don't pay? My guess is they could.

It's an interesting argument as my ability to pay is directly related to
my employment status.
They were garnishing about $800/mth while i was working before I lost my
legal status to work.
Seeing as my application for a greencard is denied with no chance of
appeal, next step is to wait for deportation proceedings. Currently
700,000 cases before mine!!!!!! LOL

How are you surviving if you can't work?

Old July 23rd 07, 05:53 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"teachrmama" wrote in

How are you surviving if you can't work?

My wife is paying the bills, isn't equality wonderful?

Old July 23rd 07, 06:33 PM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

"DB" wrote in message
et...

"teachrmama" wrote in

How are you surviving if you can't work?

My wife is paying the bills, isn't equality wonderful?

The fact is that only the children they use as an excuse "count." But, even
they are meaningless, in reality. If you had no money to support your
current family, it wouldn't matter. It is so d*mn sad that these people
refuse to see the destruction they are causing as they ride about in their
white knight outfits stroking their own egos!

Old July 23rd 07, 10:21 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"teachrmama" wrote in

The fact is that only the children they use as an excuse "count." But,
even they are meaningless, in reality. If you had no money to support
your current family, it wouldn't matter. It is so d*mn sad that these
people refuse to see the destruction they are causing as they ride about
in their white knight outfits stroking their own egos!

Well I'm 48 now and have always lived in a world of poverty, so I'm used to
living a meager existence.
I feel sorry for the people that had real futures and this vile government
stupidity will put an end to many young lives.
The only thing most governments seem to help is themselves at the expense of
the Public Trough.

Old July 24th 07, 03:27 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

"DB" wrote in message
et...

"teachrmama" wrote in

The fact is that only the children they use as an excuse "count." But,
even they are meaningless, in reality. If you had no money to support
your current family, it wouldn't matter. It is so d*mn sad that these
people refuse to see the destruction they are causing as they ride about
in their white knight outfits stroking their own egos!

Well I'm 48 now and have always lived in a world of poverty, so I'm used

living a meager existence.
I feel sorry for the people that had real futures and this vile government
stupidity will put an end to many young lives.
The only thing most governments seem to help is themselves at the expense

of
the Public Trough.

Government is the ONLY legal business that makes a profit without providing
goods or services.

pull-ups at night jojo General 12 May 26th 05 09:41 PM
another Pull-Ups question GoofeeGyrl General 3 July 16th 04 06:29 PM
Pull Ups Cherie General 37 July 14th 04 11:01 PM
pull-ups questions, advice sought Karen General 4 July 12th 04 01:29 PM
Pull ups at night? Cheryl S. General 3 August 21st 03 08:31 PM