Question

Old July 26th 07, 12:02 AM posted to alt.child-support
Soprano

Default Question

Why are you arguing with me when the former head of Family Support
Services for the state of California personally told me to file for
Child Support that it was for my daughter when I asked His Grace's advice?
Olympiada
Old July 26th 07, 12:54 AM posted to alt.child-support
Bob Whiteside

"Soprano" wrote in message
Why are you arguing with me when the former head of Family Support
Services for the state of California personally told me to file for Child
Support that it was for my daughter when I asked His Grace's advice?
Olympiada

No one is arguing with you. Several have tried to change your perspective
by pointing out bureaucrats from the system use all kinds of euphemisms to
cover up what is really going on and how it impacts parents.

The comment and advice you cite above is just not accurate. If CS was
really for the children then:

1. Payments from both parents would be monitored to ensure the full amount
was provided.
2. Accountability of how the money from both parents was spent would be
required.
3. The judgment creditor would be the child not the custodial parent.

In reality, CS is tax free money paid by men to women (90% of the time) and
the children are just the tools used by the system to accomplish this
transfer of financial responsibility.

Old July 26th 07, 01:18 AM posted to alt.child-support
Soprano

Bob Whiteside wrote:

"Soprano" wrote in message
[...]

It was a man who advised me to file for child support for my daughter. A
man who used to run the system.
Old July 26th 07, 01:30 AM posted to alt.child-support
Gini

"Soprano" wrote
It was a man who advised me to file for child support for my daughter. A
man who used to run the system.

==
You do know the real reason they badger you to file, right?

Old July 26th 07, 03:01 AM posted to alt.child-support
Soprano

Gini wrote:
"Soprano" wrote
It was a man who advised me to file for child support for my daughter. A
man who used to run the system.

==
You do know the real reason they badger you to file, right?

His Grace was not badgering me, His Grace cares about me and knows my
circumstances, which I have not made public in this group. I am willing
to share with you in email if you promise personal confidentiality.
Old July 26th 07, 03:13 AM posted to alt.child-support
Gini

"Soprano" wrote
Gini wrote:
"Soprano" wrote
It was a man who advised me to file for child support for my daughter. A
man who used to run the system.

==
You do know the real reason they badger you to file, right?

His Grace was not badgering me, His Grace cares about me and knows my
circumstances, which I have not made public in this group. I am willing to
share with you in email if you promise personal confidentiality.

==
No need. It's really none of my business.

Old July 26th 07, 03:20 AM posted to alt.child-support
Bob Whiteside

"Soprano" wrote in message
Gini wrote:
"Soprano" wrote
It was a man who advised me to file for child support for my daughter. A
man who used to run the system.

==
You do know the real reason they badger you to file, right?

His Grace was not badgering me, His Grace cares about me and knows my
circumstances, which I have not made public in this group. I am willing to
share with you in email if you promise personal confidentiality.

No one needs to know all the details of your personal life.

But you are ignoring the elephant in the living room - Do you know why they
encourage women to use the state provided IV-D services?

Old July 26th 07, 03:30 AM posted to alt.child-support
Soprano

Bob Whiteside wrote:

"Soprano" wrote in message
Gini wrote:
"Soprano" wrote
It was a man who advised me to file for child support for my
daughter. A man who used to run the system.
==
You do know the real reason they badger you to file, right?

His Grace was not badgering me, His Grace cares about me and knows my
circumstances, which I have not made public in this group. I am
willing to share with you in email if you promise personal
confidentiality.

No one needs to know all the details of your personal life.

But you are ignoring the elephant in the living room - Do you know why
they encourage women to use the state provided IV-D services?

Look, maybe it is better for my ex and I to use the child support
system. He is going to finish filling out the papers right now while
with our daughter at the library.
Old July 26th 07, 04:41 AM posted to alt.child-support
Relayer

On Jul 25, 9:20?pm, "Bob Whiteside" wrote:
"Soprano" wrote in message

Gini wrote:
"Soprano" wrote
It was a man who advised me to file for child support for my daughter. A
man who used to run the system.
==
You do know the real reason they badger you to file, right?

His Grace was not badgering me, His Grace cares about me and knows my
circumstances, which I have not made public in this group. I am willing to
share with you in email if you promise personal confidentiality.

No one needs to know all the details of your personal life.

But you are ignoring the elephant in the living room - Do you know why they
encourage women to use the state provided IV-D services?

This explains A LOT

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...swhrZ6TQxKj0ww

Old July 26th 07, 05:16 AM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

"Soprano" wrote in message
Gini wrote:
"Soprano" wrote
It was a man who advised me to file for child support for my daughter. A
man who used to run the system.

==
You do know the real reason they badger you to file, right?

His Grace was not badgering me, His Grace cares about me and knows my
circumstances, which I have not made public in this group. I am willing to
share with you in email if you promise personal confidentiality.

I'm not certain what you wish to accomplish via email. I read the link that
Relayer posted. Have you considered getting some counseling to help you
through this obviously difficult time?