Bob Officer is nonsense - was pure blood

Old November 5th 10, 12:34 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.health,misc.kids.health
carole

Default Bob Officer is nonsense - was pure blood

"Bob Officer" -*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message ...
On Fri, 5 Nov 2010 06:47:12 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,

The truth about the Rockefeller drug empire
The Drug Story - by Hans Ruesch
www.think-aboutit.com/health/TheDrugStory.htm

cite

Originally web posted at:
http://www.eurosolve.com/charity/bava/story.htm

DISCLAIMER:
I make no claims for the accuracy of this information and express
no personal opinion on the matter. The information was acquired off
the web and from authors (owners of said pages) and other sources and
described as "information" and I wanted to pass it along to anyone
who might find it interesting or otherwise useful.
/cite

Interesting the original poster is no longer available so there is no
way to test the veracity of the web site you are citing.

So how do we know this "story" is true? What are the facts and what
parts are fiction. Since the author produces nothing but his own say
so. we must discount the entire sections of claims which do not have
evidence to back the claims.

Refute this -

http://www.scribd.com/doc/21984950/T...i-a-Bealle-PDF

The DRUG STORY
The Drug Story
Morris A. Bealle on the Rockefeller Drug Trust
By Morris A. Bealle
[Edited and formatted by "Me"]
A Factological History Of America's $10,000,000,000 (in 1949) Drug Cartel - Its Methods, Operations, Hidden
Owner-Ship, Profits And Terrific Impact On The Health Of The American People.

Published by THE HORNET'S NEST, P.O. Box 52, Spanish Fork, Utah 84660

Copyright 1976. MRS. MORRIS A. BEALLE. All Rights Reserved
Copyright194 9. In the United States and Canada by Morris A. Bealle, All Rights Reserved.

Editor's Note: Readers should be aware that "The Rockefeller
Family" is owned and operated by the Rothschild Family

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com

Old November 5th 10, 01:52 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.health,misc.kids.health
carole

"Bob Officer" -*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message ...
On Fri, 5 Nov 2010 10:34:04 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,

Refute this -

http://www.scribd.com/doc/21984950/T...i-a-Bealle-PDF

Still not one bit of evidence (like a letter or note from
Rockefeller) of anyone trying to exert control.

I read this last time it was posted. IT isn't evidence. It is a story
with a few facts here and there. much like the Video link you posted.

The odd thing is you claimed to have studied logic, It doesn't show.
You claim to be a mastermind, that doesn't show either.
You have even claimed to have higher than normal intelligence, and
that doesn't show.

What does show is your are closed minded, ignorant and proud of the
your ignorance, personally biased for some reason against all forms
of education and you don't seem to be able to think in a rational
manner.

It also shows you have a problem with preconceived notions and have
an odd belief system. You also hate all men, for some reason. Most of
the time you post as if you have been drinking or smoking pot. You
have some sever short term memory problems and can not remember from
day to day or week to week what has been posted or discussed.

Do you really think this is the way to show yourself in a good light blob?
People are reading what you write, and you are beginning to lose your grip on reality.
Remember, those who have strong bodies (which you claim to have) often the disease manifests first in the
brain.

I have to thank you for pushing me to find that copy of The Drug Story which is a much expanded version of the
bit quoted by Morris Beale.
I'm having a good read right at this very moment.

From the foreward
"Freedom or slavery. Those are the choices, and there are only two choices, as old Roman law recognized. The
latter Roman economy was fueled by slavery. Slaves lack choices. You, Mr. or Ms. "free" American do have
choices, but only to the extent that you're informed of the facts when you make a choice.
"Ignorant people can't remain free. Each of us is ignorant or "under-informed" about one thing or another. So
we all have much to learn."

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com

Old November 5th 10, 02:14 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.health,misc.kids.health
carole

"Bob Officer" -*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message ...
On Fri, 5 Nov 2010 11:52:59 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:

[...]

I have no health problems. No problems at all. I just had my annual
physical, blood and cardiac tests. and No signs of any sort of
disease anywhere, even my brain.

I'd like to believe that blob, but your fanatical insistance on pushing your views, makes me think otherwise.

I have to thank you for pushing me to find that copy of The Drug Story which is a much expanded version of
the
bit quoted by Morris Beale.
I'm having a good read right at this very moment.

Make sure as you read it you ask yourself what is the evidence being
presented. Make sure you look for anything which is based on
conjecture, assumptions or statements of Mere-Say. Look for Evidence.
You find none.

I have a sound foundation in my thinking as a conspiracy theorist, and I realise that the bill of goods we've
been sold as to what is truth and what is lies, is a fairytale.
There are forces at work for whatever reason, with a desire to enslave humanity while making themselves lord
it over the rest of mankind.
Obviouisly you've fallen for their spin that everything is above-board and there are no secrets --but what is
that called? That's right bob, a preconceived notion that isn't backed up by reality.

The mass media can't report the truth on much as there is all sorts of string-pulling going on - threats to
survival for any media company that doesn't go along with the hidden agenda.
There is no reason to believe the education system is any better, more string pulling and text books written
to keep people in the dark about advanced technology.
The Drug Story by Hans Ruesch explains how donations were paid to medical schools in exchange for the teaching
of drug cures.
Its a whopping 541 pages bob, with lots of information - highly recommended.

Old November 5th 10, 03:21 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.health,misc.kids.health
carole

"Bob Officer" -*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message ...

"carole" wrote:

[...]

You've been shown time and time again not to think at all. You still
keep using the words think and believe interchangeably, which most
people with above average intelligence know it wrong.

You prefer the words, "I defer" [to pharm company rhetoric] or "I have evidence" [well not exactly me, but the
science community on a whole and no-one in particular].

I have to thank you for pushing me to find that copy of The Drug Story which is a much expanded version of
the
bit quoted by Morris Beale.
I'm having a good read right at this very moment.

Make sure as you read it you ask yourself what is the evidence being
presented. Make sure you look for anything which is based on
conjecture, assumptions or statements of Mere-Say. Look for Evidence.
You find none.

I have a sound foundation in my thinking as a conspiracy theorist, and I realise that the bill of goods
we've

IT isn't thinking Carole. it is believing i the preconceived notion,
A effect of a errors in logic

As usual bob, you are full of ****.

been sold as to what is truth and what is lies, is a fairytale.

Maybe you Carole. but then you have real problems figuring out what
is evidence and what is mere-say. (post hoc fallacy)

You are looking in the mirror when you wrote that?

There are forces at work for whatever reason, with a desire to enslave humanity while making themselves lord
it over the rest of mankind.

Yes we call them the stupids. People that believe rather than think.
People like you.

We call people like you ostriches bob.

Obviouisly you've fallen for their spin that everything is above-board and there are no secrets --but what
is
that called? That's right bob, a preconceived notion that isn't backed up by reality.

I never said there were not secrets.

Well that is a big admission coming from somebody with a mind closed tighter than a fish's arse.

But Frankly Carole you claim
something is suppressed and it isn't when you can find it on the
shelves of most book stores.

err, no.

The mass media can't report the truth on much as there is all sorts of string-pulling going on - threats to
survival for any media company that doesn't go along with the hidden agenda.

Bull**** Carole.

Mr Stupid opens his mouth again.

There is no reason to believe the education system is any better, more string pulling and text books written
to keep people in the dark about advanced technology.
The Drug Story by Hans Ruesch explains how donations were paid to medical schools in exchange for the
teaching
of drug cures.

No it doesn't. It shows donations were made. It has nothing but
mere-say that any influence ever took place. Not one letter of
direction or demand is reference.

Really? I must have missed that.

Its a whopping 541 pages bob, with lots of information - highly recommended.

I did read about 100 pages. it isn't worth the rest of my time to
finish it. It is loaded with Assumption built upon fallacies and
often half truth. Not factual or worthy of any more of my time.

You didn't even look at it bob because if you had you would see its only 200 pages and I made a mistake.

I am busy Reading _Flexible AC Transmission Systems - Modelling and
Control_ by Zhang. It is a bit old (4 years) but something much
better than the bull**** in what you suggested.

Yes, you go back to reading your technical manuals ...stick with your day job.

Then I think I will read _Feynman Motives_ by Marcolli. A new book
which was recommended to me by a friend at Caltech.

You do that ...in the meantime those of us with a real interest in health matters will read -

Old November 5th 10, 09:19 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.health,misc.kids.health
Steelclaws

"carole" wrote in
nd.com:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/21984950/T...orri-a-Bealle-

PDF

The DRUG STORY
The Drug Story
Morris A. Bealle on the Rockefeller Drug Trust

Refuting that is easy:

-it has no references
-it has no documentation
-it is based purely on the logical fallacy of argument by assertion
-the author shows nothing but conjectures, guesses and wild leaps of
logic.

Therefore it is dismissed as another fantasy novel. Only someone with no
skills whatsoever in logic and critical thinking would be able to take
it seriously. Speaking of which... Have you checked yet if your local
library has any of those books on critical thinking I recommended?

Editor's Note: Readers should be aware that "The Rockefeller
Family" is owned and operated by the Rothschild Family

And here comes anti-semitism to the mix... I wonder if the author set
out deliberately to discredit his/her own fantasy.

--
Of course, the best (worst) part of it is that the alt-med
people are convinced that it is all plausible because they are
Old November 5th 10, 09:20 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.health,misc.kids.health
Steelclaws

"carole" wrote in
ond.com:

I have a sound foundation in my thinking as a conspiracy theorist

Not that such a "sound foundation" is in any way discernible in your posts.

[rest of the fallacies and paranoid speculation snipped]

--
That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed
without evidence. -Christopher Hitchens
Old November 5th 10, 10:28 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.health,misc.kids.health
carole

"Steelclaws" wrote in message
4.39...
"carole" wrote in
ond.com:

I have a sound foundation in my thinking as a conspiracy theorist

Not that such a "sound foundation" is in any way discernible in your posts.

[rest of the fallacies and paranoid speculation snipped]

So are you just having a dig or what?

--
That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed
without evidence. -Christopher Hitchens

Christopher should have added, "except when the lack of evidence is evidence in itself".

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com

It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit,
highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political
operations.

Its preparations are concealed, not published.
Its mistakes are buried, not headlined.
Its dissenters are silenced, not praised.
No expenditure is questioned, no secret is revealed.

That is why the Athenian lawmaker Solon decreed it a crime for any citizen to shrink from controversy.
I am asking your help in the tremendous task of alerting the people." --President Kennedy

Old November 5th 10, 10:31 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.health,misc.kids.health
carole

[...]

I don't remember you recommending books - do you mind repeating the information?

Editor's Note: Readers should be aware that "The Rockefeller
Family" is owned and operated by the Rothschild Family

And here comes anti-semitism to the mix... I wonder if the author set
out deliberately to discredit his/her own fantasy.

Where is the anti-seminism?

--
Of course, the best (worst) part of it is that the alt-med
people are convinced that it is all plausible because they are
looking for evidence to bolster their belief rather than build a
belief based on evidence. Which is what makes them
'alternative.' -Greg Hart

That's all very easy for him to say.

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com

Old November 5th 10, 07:09 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.health,misc.kids.health
Steelclaws

"carole" wrote in
nd.com:

Not that such a "sound foundation" is in any way discernible in your
posts.

[rest of the fallacies and paranoid speculation snipped]

So are you just having a dig or what?

Nope, just making an observation based on your posts, and on the quality
of the resources you use in your attempt to back your claims.

--
That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed
without evidence. -Christopher Hitchens

Christopher should have added, "except when the lack of evidence is
evidence in itself".

I don't think he'd be that irrational.

--
A crank on magnetism has a crazy notion that he can cure the
sick and crippled with his magnetic hands. His victims are the
Old November 5th 10, 07:15 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.health,misc.kids.health
Steelclaws

"carole" wrote in
ond.com:

I don't remember you recommending books - do you mind repeating the
information?

It should be in one of my recent posts, but here comes again:

Stella Cottrell: Critical Thinking Skills
Tracey Bowell and Gary Kemp: Critical Thinking A Concise Guide
Diane F. Halpern: Thought and Knowledge: An Introduction to Critical
Thinking
William Hughes and Jonathan Lavery: Critical Thinking: An Introduction
to the Basic Skills
M. Neil Browne and Stuart M. Keeley: Asking the Right Questions: A Guide
to Critical Thinking

Thomas Gilovich: How We Know What Isn't So
This one is all about evaluating claims in everyday life.

Editor's Note: Readers should be aware that "The Rockefeller
Family" is owned and operated by the Rothschild Family

And here comes anti-semitism to the mix... I wonder if the author set
out deliberately to discredit his/her own fantasy.

Where is the anti-seminism?

In the rather obvious Rotschild Family comment. EVERY single anti-
semitic Jewish conspiracy loon digs them up sooner or later, as what
they imagine would be "evidence" that Jews are trying/controlling the
world.

--
Of course, the best (worst) part of it is that the alt-med
people are convinced that it is all plausible because they are
looking for evidence to bolster their belief rather than build a
belief based on evidence. Which is what makes them
'alternative.' -Greg Hart

That's all very easy for him to say.

You yourself exhibit that tendency very clearly - in fact, you have
admitted doing precisely that at least in one post of yours.

--
The most egregious by far is the term of 'healer' and in
discussion with cancer patients, nothing jars quite so badly as