Old December 4th 03, 07:49 PM
Kane

Default | | Most hostile member this NG? Most insults, emot. abuse

On 4 Dec 2003 17:20:33 GMT, Ignoramus24587
wrote:

I thought that alt.support.child-protective-services was a newsgroup
for innocent victims of CPS.

One side of the coin. It is also, if I understood Ric Werme correctly,
devoted to the systemic issues surrounding child protection and
welfare.

It seems, however, there is another element here.

It turns out, it seems, that there are some violent child beaters
here!

That's the other element.

Is it really true?

Not to hear them tell it.

They are all gallant crusaders against the evil forces of CPS and no
parent does anything evil to their child....well, CPS lets those go,
and picks on the innocent.

Of course if you google the ascps ng you'll find a few that have
fessed up and did the right thing....listened to the right people, and
got their children back anyway and cleaned up their act, not
necessarily in that order.

Then there are those that are vicious brutes but are in deep denial.

They are the most amusing here, and their protectors, apologists, and
sockpuppets.

I haven't hooked up my TV in 3.5 years...honestly, and get nearly all
my entertainment here, while doing "good works," of course R R R R R

Pathos, tragedy, and most of all, comedy by a Vegetable.

Kane
Old December 5th 03, 12:58 AM
LaVonne Carlson

Ignoramus24587 wrote:

In article , Kane wrote:
They are all gallant crusaders against the evil forces of CPS and no
parent does anything evil to their child....well, CPS lets those go,
and picks on the innocent.

I do not like CPS much, not having had to deal with them but having
read a bit. It seems like a too blunt instrument for the task. Plus
false accusations, ex spouses, etc etc.

CPS is not perfect. No organization is. CPS is habitually underfunded and
employees grossly overworked. This contributes to judgment errors. Also,
the quality of CPS workers also varies from state to state, for states have
control over setting standards for CPS workers, and for determining salary.

But, when I hear about children taken away from violent child beating
freaks, I am sorry for the children (who may not see much improved
conditions), but I am not sorry for the violent freaks and their
sufferings and anguish.

Many individuals have a false perception of CPS because false accusations
which result in unwarranted actions and placements which result in continued
abuse of children make good media. These situations are tragic, but they
are also an extremely small percentage of the cases. The vast majority of
children are removed for good reason and receive excellent foster
placements. In my state, the most tragic stories involve children that were
not removed because CPS was hesitant to break up the family unit, or
children who were placed with other dysfunctional family members. CPS
prefers to place children with extended family, but there are times when the
family dysfunction extends to other family members and children suffer the
consequences.

LaVonne

Old December 5th 03, 02:51 AM
Doan

On Thu, 4 Dec 2003, LaVonne Carlson wrote:

Ignoramus24587 wrote:

In article , Kane wrote:
They are all gallant crusaders against the evil forces of CPS and no
parent does anything evil to their child....well, CPS lets those go,
and picks on the innocent.

I do not like CPS much, not having had to deal with them but having
read a bit. It seems like a too blunt instrument for the task. Plus
false accusations, ex spouses, etc etc.

CPS is not perfect. No organization is. CPS is habitually underfunded and
employees grossly overworked. This contributes to judgment errors. Also,
the quality of CPS workers also varies from state to state, for states have
control over setting standards for CPS workers, and for determining salary.

They are also immuned from any criminal prosecution. They are not
underfunded - no politician would dare to cut their funds. The question
is where do the money go. There should be some accountability.

[...]

Back up it with facts, LaVonne. You said you have read the studies, did
you not?

Doan

LaVonne

Old December 5th 03, 07:07 AM
Kane

On Thu, 4 Dec 2003 17:51:05 -0800, Doan wrote:

On Thu, 4 Dec 2003, LaVonne Carlson wrote:

Ignoramus24587 wrote:

In article ,

Kane wrote:
[...]

Ah ah ah, Duplicitious one. The media has had many stories of criminal
charges against caseworkers, successfully prosecuted to a conviction.

Those who wish investigators to not have immunity for following policy
and law, just as cops must to, to a conclusion that is a screwup, and
desire criminal charges are marking themselves as criminally minded
desiring to cripple law enforcement.

On the other hand, you will find that anyone in this country can
civilly sue anyone else or any organization. I know the feds can
refuse to be sued, and possibly some or even all states can, but
individuals ONLY recourse to be so sued is to show up in court or
settle out of.

The only instances where the state will go to back for worker whose
case goes bad are those in which the worker did not act outside their
authority according to law.

Then they'll go full out.

I'm not going to say you are lying, and will cut you a break, given
that you just revealed once again the depths of your ignorance.

They are not
underfunded -

They are when they carry, against the recommend "reasonable" national
standard of 16 - 18 cases per worker, upwards of 50 even up to 80.

So Doan, you made a claim. I'm perfectly willing to see you back it
with the proof you demand of others. Show us "They" the states are
fully funded, or overfunded. All you have to do is run the numbers.

no politician would dare to cut their funds.

Really. I think you best get on line and crank up some states and
prove that allegation. The states I've checked have had cutbacks in
this year to their DHS budgets. Who decided? The politicians.

You seem unable to learn the lesson of logical consequences, where in
you flap your mouth lying or in ignorance. Possibly the only way YOU
can learn is with a repeat of the spankings your parents gave out so
freely when you lied as a child.

The question
is where do the money go. There should be some accountability.

R R R R. You can get a copy of the annual budget for every state
simply by asking, and possibly paying a small fee for the printing of
the pamphlet.

They must account for the money exactly as businesses.

What you are happyilly wandering off into is the claim that they don't
have to account because the time wasting flapdoodle that play at "CPS
Refore" and "Kill CPS" line up outside the state buildings screaming
"Account for the Money," and when some busy state worker finally gets
tired of it asked their boss if they can go out and explain why the
doofi aren't going to get next years budget until the public does
after the printrun.

I watch one of the phony reformers babble about that in a Plant
Release recently and nearly laughed my ass off. The state does not
have to provide you, me, or any dumbass or dumbass organization that
couldn't reform an out of control kindergarten class.

But we all get to watch them exercise their rights to protect....1st
Amendment...and get a laugh.

[...]

Uh oh. Laying yet another trap? Do you never learn?

You said you have read the studies, did
you not?

I don't think she did, on this issue. Why would you claim that?
Looking for yet another blind alley to send someone up?

Let me make you honest.

LaVonne it would be sufficient to point to one or two states on line
data on child protection. Many will not have beyond 2001 at this point
as budget shortfalls have taken personnel out...lots of layoffs and
hiring freezes so that positions that are vacated are not filled.

Some hold on for 6 months or more until levels reach budget after
funding cuts by legislative and gubenatorial order. And they still
don't rehire, just take the freeze of for any positions that come from
from that point on.

And for you, Doan, and yer whining Whore friend, this will tickle you
both to death. It's Iowa and some of the reasons it seems such a ****
poor child welfare state...IT IS...and why?

Read and heed:

http://www.dmregister.com/news/stori.../20100317.html

And pop up with one of your "show me the data" pieces of crap. If the
paper is lying that's YOUR problem, not mine.

YOU made the claim states are not underfunded. Now's your chance,
Bigfellah.

Be sure and give Iowa some close scrutiny as you try to lie your
weasel way of this one.

Doan

I guess I just couldn't sustain the patience Chris showed in not
exposing you for the asshole little dweeb you are. But then I'm
somewhat rude.

I'll be MORE than happy to give you ample opportunity for years to
come to exhibit that disappearing up your own asshole trick, time
after time after time.

And I'll be happy to take bets you'll continue no matter how much of a
fool you make of yourself, child.

Kane
Old December 5th 03, 10:03 PM
Greg Hanson

Ah ah ah, Duplicitious one.

Kane, You say that to a lot of people.

Seemingly everybody but you is duplicitous.
Old December 5th 03, 10:08 PM
Dan Sullivan

"Greg Hanson" wrote in message
om...
Ah ah ah, Duplicitious one.

Kane, You say that to a lot of people.

Seemingly everybody but you is duplicitous.

I'm not.

Old December 6th 03, 12:42 AM
Dan Sullivan

wrote in message
"Dan Sullivan" wrote:
"Greg Hanson" wrote in message
om...
Ah ah ah, Duplicitious one.

Kane, You say that to a lot of people.

Seemingly everybody but you is duplicitous.

I'm not.

U R not.

Where's yer website?

Took the whole organization down, did ya?

Old December 6th 03, 09:47 AM
Greg Hanson

Where's yer website?
Took the whole organization down, did ya?

Since when is an organization only a website?
A web site is only a tool for communication.

Like I said a LONG time ago, you use a style
like some sort of playground bully taunting.

Not very mentally mature.
Old December 6th 03, 01:46 PM
Dan Sullivan

"Greg Hanson" wrote in message
om...
Where's yer website?
Took the whole organization down, did ya?

Since when is an organization only a website?

I didn't say it was.

A web site is only a tool for communication.

So they're gonna help people by mental telepathy?

Like I said a LONG time ago, you use a style
like some sort of playground bully taunting.

Not very mentally mature.

Really, Greg?

Didn't you write the following to me just yesterday???

From: Greg Hanson )
Subject: What do you think about?
Newsgroups: alt.support.child-protective-services
Date: 2003-12-05 13:36:50 PST