Plant Prattles HUGE destructive lie against relatives....

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 22nd 04, 02:14 AM
Kane

Default Plant Prattles HUGE destructive lie against relatives....

On 21 May 2004 13:59:42 GMT, (Fern5827) wrote:

Note the vicious liar: Plant, why did you confine your post to aps?
Afraid to post where you might be challenged for your dangerous lies
that might discourage kin from trying to foster their own relatives?

Let's start with the truth, so we don't drive away any relatives that
might be asked to foster or adopt...the states want you, will go out
of their way to place with you, and will support the child with not
just a cash subsidy but with rehabilitative and remedial services of
many kinds.

Now on to the lies that The Plant, yet another of the lying pack of
Douggie's hyenas, tries to foist about kinship care. Kane

Begin Fern5827's remarks, and mine following intersperced:

You see, the way the Feds set up funding, Foster Care was one of the

few
options available for abused children.

Few?

So tell us, Tulip, what about the children returned to their parents
under state supervision?

Not only foster care, but STRANGER FOSTER CARE.

Odd, I see figures only as low as 24% and up to 50% or more, going to
relatives for foster care and adoption.

And an aside: those kinship foster caregivers are NOT separated out of
the "foster" demographic when abuse by "fosters" is counted. In other
words, some of those relatives are themselves abusive. So stranger or
kincare, children are abused by caregivers. Try not to lie so much.
Your nose is too long already.

I've also heard, first hand face to face, relatives refuse to take the
children, and also I have witnessed them, by their own mouths, refuse
to adopt those children who had nowhere else to go and insist on long
term fostercare....so they would get the higher rate of monies.

Familiar with that concept, Lavonne?

If she isn't I certainly am.

As it stands today, fewer than 27% of children supposedly abused or

neglected
are placed with kin or blood relatives.

R R R R ..... careful exiting your car. ..you'll stab someone with
that proboscis.

You recently posted something very different about LA county. And I
know you cannot provide proof of your 27% claim.

Let's look at the post and today...and compare not only the past
figures...but the trend to today......starting 6, that's 6 YEARS
AGO....

http://aspe.hhs.gov/hsp/kinr2c00/

"The Extent to Which Children in Foster Care Are Placed with Relatives

In 1998, approximately 2.13 million children in the United States, or
just under 3 percent, were living in some type of kinship care
arrangement. In 1997, approximately 200,000 children were in public
kinship care, well below 1 percent of all U.S. children but 29 percent
of all foster children. Available evidence suggests that public
kinship care has increased substantially during the late 1980s and
1990s (see Chapter 1).

(gee, Geranium, it wasn't as low as 27% even 6 years ago)

Three main factors have contributed to this growth. First, the number
of non-kin foster parents has not kept pace with the number of
children requiring placement, creating a greater demand for foster
caregivers. Second, child welfare agencies have developed a more
positive attitude toward the use of kin as foster parents. Today,
extended family members are usually given first priority when children
require placement. Third, a number of Federal and State court rulings
have recognized the rights of relatives to act as foster parents and
to be compensated financially for doing so. "

Notice what it says about "Today?"

(don'tcha just hate it when I do that? R R R R R R E E E E E E O O O O
O R R R ....but you just keep posting lies without checking
first.....)

That was from:

U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Administration for Children and Families
Administration on Children, Youth and Families
Children's Bureau

June 2000

This report is available on the Internet at:
http://aspe.hhs.gov/hsp/kinr2c00/index.htm

And that was 2,000....probably reporting numbers collected from
1999...and today it's 2004, and the placements with kin have gone
up....so what have we here.....a stupid igorant Cacti, or a liar?

I vote for both...but then you are a protege of Douggie the
Magnificant Liar.

Additionally,

I can also assure you that states are not allowed to place with kin
unless the kin can pass similar constraints as stranger foster
caregivers (child safety being the issue) and even with cutting
corners a bit on that constraint the state cannot find enough that ARE
qualified in even minimal ways. Some have criminal backgrounds that
disqualify...such as violence agianst children, or felony assault
chargess.

Some are druggies, some other kinds of criminals. Some haven't enough
money to support themselves and would use the foster subsidy for
themselves and other children in the home to live on. We tax payers
don't approve of the latter.

Some sickos' like you among "kin" are in deep denial about the
parents, their sons, daughters, neices, nephews, sisters, brothers,
even grandchildren, and the things they did to the children, and
refuse to agree to keep the children well protected from their sick
and dangerous "kin."

And then there are the "kin" that are simply terrified of their
monsterous relative and won't have the children and risk retaliation
and more horror from the folks they wish they weren't related to by
blood or inlaw status.

You are just another one of Doug's lying crew, Coriopsis.

Source: http://www.childrensrights.org

R R R R .....really now. You present this as an objective reasonable
source?

Please.

Here are some useful and less biased sources to study this very
complex and difficult problem that CPS faces:

http://www.futureofchildren.org/info...?doc_id=210484

http://www.childwelfare.com/kids/CYSR24/cysr241and2.htm

http://library.adoption.com/Resource...le/3743/2.html

http://216.239.57.104/search?q=cache...hl=en&ie=UTF-8

http://naic.acf.hhs.gov/pubs/f_kinshi.cfm do a find on "barriers to"
to see why relatives sometimes turn down placements of kin with them.

I've hesitated to post direct sources for these things in the past
because I am a strong advocate, and have been since 1994, for kin
placement, and this information could be discouraging to relatives.

I trust they will, if reading these sources, overcome their reluctance
and do what needs to be done.

Pay no mind to fern, The Plant, as the states welcome you if you are
able, willing, and not disqualified...and they cut you lots of slack
as a relative....go for it...you've nothing to lose and a great deal
to gain in keeping children with their family.

Best of luck,

But not to Yew, Yew liar Yew .

Kane