More on Steve Barrett's LATEST LOSS IN COURT

Old October 16th 05, 03:21 AM
Ilena Rose

Default More on Steve Barrett's LATEST LOSS IN COURT

More about - Quackbuster Barrett
BROKEN in "Home Town" Court...

Opinion by Consumer Advocate Tim Bolen

Saturday, October 15th, 2005

Below is an interesting Press Release sent to top "quackbuster"
Stephen Barrett, the author of the dubious website, "quackwatch.org's"
local newspaper. But before I let you see that, I want to explain
what happened in this case.

In short - Stephen Barrett's claims that I, Tim Bolen, and those
people re-posting, or quoting my articles, allegedly having "defamed"
him, have now been thoroughly examined in a Court of Law - and
Barrett's claims, within that Court of Law, in his own home town of
Allentown, Pennsylvania - a Court of Barrett's own choice, have been
determined to have no merit.

Specifically, Barrett had sued Koren for repeating my words
"delicensed" and "quackpot." The Judge specifically ruled that these
words were not defamatory to Barrett - and threw out Barrett's case
against Koren. Completely.

As soon as I get copies of the trial transcripts I will make them
available on my website.

Barrett has issued a misleading statement about his loss claiming he
is going to file an Appeal. He, Barrett, claims that the Judge was
wrong because he, Barrett, feels because he originally demanded a
retraction and Koren refused - that therefore Koren was somehow
"acting with malice." Barrett, we know, claimed in his testimony to
be "a legal expert," drawing, I presume, on the things he learned
from the legal "correspondence course" he took through the mails.

But Barrett just doesn't get it, frankly - for the Judge ruled on
Barrett's "malice" claim also, finding that "since there was no
defamation in the first place, there was no malice because Koren
refused to retract his article."

Barrett's attorney, Richard Orloski, I've heard, took this case "on
contingency," which would mean that he would get a percentage of the
jury award, or any settlement. Orloski walked away from this case
empty-handed - after four years of work. Orloski, I presume, had
relied on Barrett's statements about himself - rather than completing
his own research about Barrett before he took the case.

In Orloski's situation - I think he got his own just desserts - for
originally, when Koren was bringing Negrete into the case, Orloski
tried to block Negrete from entering the case, claiming "Negrete
didn't go to the right laws schools..."

Click HERE to read the Press Release

Stay tuned...

Tim Bolen - Consumer Advocate

Old October 16th 05, 09:55 AM
Chuck P Adams

So? Go troll back over to the tit group.

Old October 16th 05, 02:39 PM
Ilena Rose

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...ents.htm#Chuck
Old October 16th 05, 06:02 PM
Cytyzens Agaynst Lyme Cryme

wrote:

So? Go troll back over to the tit group.

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...ents.htm#Chuck

IR,
GREAT NEWS about LOSER Barrett and his filthy co-horts,
such a EvilChuck, here, who is NOW under Federal Investigation.

EvilChuck overstepped and committed a FELONY for posing
as an agent for The Department of Homeland Security,
and at the very least
committed a MISDEMEANOR
for posing as a Home Depot Security guard!

He is now Home on De Pot brooding over his messy situation.

CALC