Four polio cases in Minnesota (10-14-05)

Old October 16th 05, 09:23 PM
PF Riley

Default Four polio cases in Minnesota (10-14-05)

On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 19:40:45 -0700, "HCN" wrote:

"john" wrote in message
oups.com...
[I'm sure an Amish man with a lame, atrophic leg must be proud to tell
his kinfolk about the day the evil doctors tried to get his mother to
give him a vaccine and she refused, preferring instead that he be
permanently disabled by an easily preventable virus, all in the name
of stupidit-- er... religion.]

Earth to pharma moron:

"Provocation polio. That is the truth about those outbreaks of polio.
And I offer a well considered personal opinion that polio is a man made
disease."-Viera Scheibner. http://www.whale.to/vaccines/polio1.html

Viera Scheibner was a geologist. That is not the profession you want to
listen to when it comes to illnesses and immunology.

WOW!!! A PERSONAL OPINION!!!!

PF
Old October 17th 05, 12:27 AM
Mark Probert

HCN wrote:
"john" wrote in message
ups.com...

[I'm sure an Amish man with a lame, atrophic leg must be proud to tell
his kinfolk about the day the evil doctors tried to get his mother to
give him a vaccine and she refused, preferring instead that he be
permanently disabled by an easily preventable virus, all in the name
of stupidit-- er... religion.]

Earth to pharma moron:

"Provocation polio. That is the truth about those outbreaks of polio.
And I offer a well considered personal opinion that polio is a man made
disease."-Viera Scheibner. http://www.whale.to/vaccines/polio1.html

Viera Scheibner was a geologist. That is not the profession you want to
listen to when it comes to illnesses and immunology.

John listens to her for that reason. He has rocks in his head.

Old October 17th 05, 07:08 PM
HCN

"PF Riley" wrote in message
On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 19:40:45 -0700, "HCN" wrote:

"john" wrote in message
roups.com...
[I'm sure an Amish man with a lame, atrophic leg must be proud to tell
his kinfolk about the day the evil doctors tried to get his mother to
give him a vaccine and she refused, preferring instead that he be
permanently disabled by an easily preventable virus, all in the name
of stupidit-- er... religion.]

Earth to pharma moron:

"Provocation polio. That is the truth about those outbreaks of polio.
And I offer a well considered personal opinion that polio is a man made
disease."-Viera Scheibner. http://www.whale.to/vaccines/polio1.html

Viera Scheibner was a geologist. That is not the profession you want to
listen to when it comes to illnesses and immunology.

WOW!!! A PERSONAL OPINION!!!!

PF

Mine or Scheibner's ?

I hoping you mean Schiebners.

Old October 17th 05, 08:00 PM
john

"CWatters" wrote in message news:Fvo4f.24406
http://pediatrics.about.com/library/vis/bl_polio.htm
History: A 1916 polio epidemic in the United States killed 6,000 people

and
paralyzed 27,000 more. In the early 1950's there were more than 20,000

cases
of polio each year. Polio vaccination was begun in 1955. By 1960 the

number
of cases had dropped to about 3,000, and by 1979 there were only about 10.
The success of polio vaccination in the U.S. and other countries sparked a
world-wide effort to eliminate polio.

Now get the truth http://www.whale.to/v/polio2.htm

Old October 17th 05, 08:05 PM
john

"PF Riley" wrote in message
So, tell me, John, which would you prefer? To be paralyzed by mercury
or have 25 mcg of thimerosal injected into you?

187 mcg, actually

"I reviewed my son's vaccine record to find that all his early vaccines
contained thimerosal and he had received 187.5 mcg of mercury in his
vaccines given the first six months of life. At each visit, two, four, and
six, he received a total of 62.5 mcg of mercury. These levels exceeded EPA's
allowable daily exposure of 0.1 mcg per kilogram at two months 125
fold."---Lyn Redwood, RN, MSN, CRNP

Old October 19th 05, 05:39 AM
PF Riley

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 19:05:33 +0000 (UTC), "john"
wrote:

"PF Riley" wrote in message
So, tell me, John, which would you prefer? To be paralyzed by mercury
or have 25 mcg of thimerosal injected into you?

187 mcg, actually

"I reviewed my son's vaccine record to find that all his early vaccines
contained thimerosal and he had received 187.5 mcg of mercury in his
vaccines given the first six months of life. At each visit, two, four, and
six, he received a total of 62.5 mcg of mercury. These levels exceeded EPA's
allowable daily exposure of 0.1 mcg per kilogram at two months 125
fold."---Lyn Redwood, RN, MSN, CRNP

So which would you prefer? To be paralyzed by polio or have 187 mcg of