Family Violence

Old February 27th 06, 07:22 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

Default Family Violence

http://www.boston.com/news/local/art...n_child_abuse/

Speaking volumes on child abuse

By Tom Long, Globe Correspondent | February 23, 2006

For the past 30 years, researchers at the University of New Hampshire's
Family Research Laboratory have been pulling the covers off the
American family's most damaging secrets. ...

.... more at the link above. ..

Old February 27th 06, 09:19 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

Finkelhorn and strauss - hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahha

Don't you know these arseholes are Leno Jaywalkers with issues?? Strauss
insists spanking is child abuse, finkelnuts says all parents molest their
children whether they know it or not.

You're an angry, confused, miserable old man who just can't git enough of
dat funky stuff.
Friggin dinkhead.

oups.com...

Old February 28th 06, 12:35 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

Default Jim provides evidence for the effects of Family Violence Was Family Violence

Jim,

Do you actually believe that posts such as yours below make you look
intelligent? give you credibility? make you a reputable poster with a
grasp of the research you are denigrating?

There is no researcher named "Finkelhorn" and I suspect you knew that.
Why would you think that posting this makes you credible?

"Finkelnuts?"

It's sometimes embarrassing when one's positions are refuted through
professional, peer reviewed research. The individual who responds as
you did demonstrates clearly the level of some individuals who insist on
hitting their children in the name of discipline.

You are a great testimony for not hitting children, and illustrate by
your words what Murray Strauss and many others have demonstrated through
their research.

Thanks for posting.

LaVonne

Jim Richardson wrote:
Finkelhorn and strauss - hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahha

Don't you know these arseholes are Leno Jaywalkers with issues?? Strauss
insists spanking is child abuse, finkelnuts says all parents molest their
children whether they know it or not.

You're an angry, confused, miserable old man who just can't git enough of
dat funky stuff.
Friggin dinkhead.

oups.com...

Old February 28th 06, 03:09 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

"Carlson LaVonne" wrote in message
[...]

And this coming from an uppity zealot from jerk off central.

Your professional ignorance takes the cake - just thinking you know 'better'
than others should give you a clue LaVonne. You hang out with folks who jerk
off to spanking stories and audios and think they prove you're right. Go
twaddle in your airstream nutter, before some salt of the earth kicks your
snotty ass.

Jim Richardson wrote:
Finkelhorn and strauss - hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahha

Don't you know these arseholes are Leno Jaywalkers with issues?? Strauss
insists spanking is child abuse, finkelnuts says all parents molest their
children whether they know it or not.

You're an angry, confused, miserable old man who just can't git enough of
dat funky stuff.
Friggin dinkhead.

oups.com...

Old March 1st 06, 01:59 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

Jim Richardson wrote:
"Carlson LaVonne" wrote in message

Do you actually believe that posts such as yours below make you look
intelligent? give you credibility? make you a reputable poster with a
grasp of the research you are denigrating?

Jim has no answer.

There is no researcher named "Finkelhorn" and I suspect you knew that. Why
would you think that posting this makes you credible?

"Finkelnuts?"

Jim has no answer.

It's sometimes embarrassing when one's positions are refuted through
professional, peer reviewed research. The individual who responds as you
did demonstrates clearly the level of some individuals who insist on
hitting their children in the name of discipline.

Jim has no response.

You are a great testimony for not hitting children, and illustrate by your
words what Murray Strauss and many others have demonstrated through their
research.

Jim has no response.

And this coming from an uppity zealot from jerk off central.

You keep making my point. Thank you. Name calling and crude comments
are the mark of an individual with an indefensible position. Spanking
children teaches disrespect, and you, like so many others, are examples
of the results of spanking once you reach adulthood.

Your professional ignorance takes the cake - just thinking you know 'better'
than others should give you a clue LaVonne. You hang out with folks who jerk
off to spanking stories and audios and think they prove you're right. Go
twaddle in your airstream nutter, before some salt of the earth kicks your
snotty ass.

People who advocate spanking, and who actually hit and hurt their
children are often people who were hit and hurt by their own parents.
Having not experienced respect, these individuals disrespect others who
disagree with them.

I look at how my adult, non-spanked girls treat other people, including
people who disagree with their positions. And I look at what you wrote
in this post, and how you expressed yourself.

Please tell me you aren't currently raising children.

LaVonne

Old March 1st 06, 04:06 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

On Tue, 28 Feb 2006, Carlson LaVonne wrote:

Jim Richardson wrote:
[...]

And you are an example of what, LaVonne? How about the "never-spanked"
Kane0? ;-)

Doan

Old March 1st 06, 04:18 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

Jim Richardson wrote:
[...]

You are defending a common troll, you fool.

Stop being so stupid.

Your reputation is gone, your credibility zero. How much worse do you
want to make it. A liar, a coward, a defender of thugs in the past, and
now a stupid little common troll defender.

Shame on you. You insult your good name.

Doan

Kane