Spiritual or mortal (also: I am astonished...)

Old August 23rd 05, 11:44 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Spiritual or mortal (also: I am astonished...)

SPIRITUAL OR MORTAL

See below.

I AM ASTONISHED...

Keeping in mind that most newborns are still breathing through their
umbilical cords at birth...

Retired obstetrician George Malcolm Morley, MB ChB FACOG indicates that
EVERY CESAREAN BABY is having its umbilical cord immediately clamped.

This is robbing babies not only of their oxygen supply (before they start
breathing) - but also robbing them of up to 50% of their blood.

Here's that bizarre TEMPORARY baby asphyxiation experiment being promoted by
Dr. Morley:

"[T]he umbilical cord [is] immediately closed between finger and thumb...The
[fetal heart rate/FHR] will decelerate quickly to about 60 bpm...the color
will change from purple-pink (normal at birth) to pallid blue
(vaso-constriction and asphyxia.)...Few midwives or obstetricians will be
able to observe, without interference, a deep, prolonged FHR deceleration on
a non-breathing newborn for a period of 60 seconds.* Common sense will soon
release the finger and thumb."
http://www.cordclamping.com/acog-cp.htm

The Red Cross wouldn't take 50% of someone's blood.

Yet obstetricians do it every day.

Obstetricians commit other obvious crimes...

See ACOG's 2005 edition: How NOT to birth
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/3606

Obstetricians get away with all the crimes because they are established
cultural authorities - and because so few people protest - or so I say.

I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs. As med students, MDs are
TRAINED to perform obvious felonies.

What would it take to get people to start mailing/emailing their local
hospital and/or district attorney?

There must be powerful (spiritual, mortal? Both?) forces at work to keep
people silent.

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon
USA

PS SPIRITUAL OR MORTAL

I just found this reply to someone who (I thought) called me "Tusker"...

I wrote:

Regarding me being ŗTusker˛... I do think sometimes that I am just an
elephant moving things with my tusks * a beast of burden with someone on my
back directing my efforts. I think there are a whole lot of people on my
back * people and actions and reactions from my past and present directing
my efforts * with me on THEIR backs directing THEIR efforts in some small
way. Wešre all on each otheršs backs * with collections of past and present
actions and reactions - with no one really knowing who or what actions and
reactions past and present are in control.

As you know, I think BF Skinner had it right * along with DD Palmer *
environmental irritation of the nervous system * with the wild card being
the fact that each of us is part of the environment * irritating * me
especially * LOL!

And then there is the benevolent force I naively believe in * perhaps mortal
(Nockšs Remnant) - or perhaps spiritual (Dr. DD Palmer's Innate or any of
the other systemsš spiritual forces) - or perhaps both * the latter moving
the former.

END what I wrote in in reply to someone who (I thought) called me

"Tusker"...

Again...

Wešre all on each otheršs backs * with collections of past and present
actions and reactions - with no one really knowing who or what actions and
reactions past and present are in control.

Is it "just" environment/purely physical? Or is there spiritual force
behind it all?

Freke and Gandy's Laughing Jesus [2005] has me thinking more and more about
the spiritual end of things lately.

There must be a spiritual reason that people are silent about the mass baby
strangling going on?

Todd

Old August 24th 05, 04:25 AM
Sbharris[atsign]ix.netcom.com

Todd Gastaldo wrote:
SPIRITUAL OR MORTAL

See below.

I AM ASTONISHED...

Keeping in mind that most newborns are still breathing through their
umbilical cords at birth...

Retired obstetrician George Malcolm Morley, MB ChB FACOG indicates that
EVERY CESAREAN BABY is having its umbilical cord immediately clamped.

COMMENT:

Since resuscitation is done at another site, and you can't move the
baby out of the operating field till the cord is clamped and cut, it
seems rather stupid to sit there and wait too long. You have to
resuscitate sometime. How long to wait is a good question. Perhaps we
can have some OB-GYN input?

As for premature infants born vaginally, evidence does support 30 to
120 seconds of delay before cord clamping. Need for transfusion and
(more importantly) interventricular brain hemmorhage seems to be
decreased by doing this. Here's a full Cochrane review on the very
subject.

http://www.mrw.interscience.wiley.co...248/frame.html

SBH

Old August 24th 05, 06:38 AM
Todd Gastaldo

OB/GYNs: I AGREE WITH STEVE B. HARRIS, MD

....on one key point.

Attention: Heike Rabe, MD, PhD ( )

Steve cited you.

Please see my question for you below.

Steve B. Harris, MD snipped substantially and wrote:

COMMENT:

Since resuscitation is done at another site,

Steve, I think it best to REDESIGN "another site" so that mother can be
wheeled there with baby still attached to the natural
transfusion/oxygenation device rather than routinely asphyxiating babies and
robbing blood from them.

and you can't move the
baby out of the operating field till the cord is clamped and cut,

First consideration: Many babies are very likely only in an "operating
field" in the first place because of OB/GYN lies - for example OB/GYNs are
lying to cover-up the fact they are closing birth canals up to 30%.

Second consideration: You are euphemizing. "Cord clamped and cut" is
euphemism for "baby being amputated from mother and anti-scientifically
denied benefit of natural transfusion/oxygenation device."

Third consideration: The baby blood robbery crime isn't just happening in
cesarean births. It is being PROMOTED - as OB/GYNs stupidly assist the
promoters - and lie to cover-up the fact they are routinely closing birth
canals up to 30%.

Fourth consideration: OB/GYNs are committing LOTS of obvious crimes.

When I noted that MDs are committing obvious crimes and that law enforcement
isn't enforcing the law.

You replied with typical MD arrogance:

"Without enforcement, there is no law. Without law, there is no crime.
These are elementary principles. Get an adult to explain them to you."
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/
misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/28866f3384801ae9?

See Libertarians: Crooked obstetrician Ron Paul, MD (also: Michael Badnarik
for Congress)

it
seems rather stupid to sit there and wait too long.

Speaking of stupid Steve, please note your arrogance babies be damned.

As long as law enforcement looks the other way, the grisly MD silence game
will work.

You have to
resuscitate sometime. How long to wait is a good question. Perhaps we
can have some OB-GYN input?

I AGREE WITH STEVE B. HARRIS, MD...

Yes - it is time for OB-GYNs to account for themselves. First, they need to
account for the fact that the baby blood robbery crime isn't just happening
in cesarean births. It is being PROMOTED - as OB/GYNs stupidly assist the
promoters - and lie to cover-up the fact they are routinely closing birth
canals up to 30%.

Surely all OB-GYNs can agree that that bizarre TEMPORARY baby asphyxiation
experiment being promoted by Dr. Morley should never be attempted...

Here it is again....note the word "asphyxia"...

"[T]he umbilical cord [is] immediately closed between finger and thumb...The
[fetal heart rate/FHR] will decelerate quickly to about 60 bpm...the color
will change from purple-pink (normal at birth) to pallid blue
(vaso-constriction and asphyxia.)...Few midwives or obstetricians will be
able to observe, without interference, a deep, prolonged FHR deceleration on
a non-breathing newborn for a period of 60 seconds.* Common sense will soon
release the finger and thumb."
http://www.cordclamping.com/acog-cp.htm

Steve, you do agree that OB/GYNs should not be experimenting with
asphyxiating babies temporarily, right?

As for premature infants born vaginally, evidence does support 30 to
120 seconds of delay before cord clamping.

Evidence supports the fact that a massive baby asphyxiation/baby blood
robbery crime is being commmitted by OB/GYNs and CNMwives.

Evidence supports the fact that criminals will do everything possible to
make it look like they haven't committed a crime.

My view: OB/GYNs and CNMwives are cooperating to get 30 seconds defined as
"delayed" clamping.

See 'Scientifically' supporting mass child abuse by MDs...
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/
misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/7e3e71a8f5a79fd0?

Need for transfusion and
(more importantly) interventricular brain hemmorhage seems to be
decreased by doing this.

Yes, Steve-o, when you let the baby transfuse more of his or her OWN blood
to himself or herself - "need for transfusion" will very likely "seem...to
be decreased by doing this."

Here's a full Cochrane review on the very
subject.

http://www.mrw.interscience.wiley.co.../CD003248/fram
e.html

I've discussed this very paper...

See again: 'Scientifically' supporting mass child abuse by MDs...
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/
misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/7e3e71a8f5a79fd0?

The authors, Heike Rabe, MD, PhD et al.^^^ write:

"Early clamping allows for immediate resuscitation of the newborn..."
---BIZARRE

^^^Rabe H, Reynolds G, Diaz-Rossello J. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2004 Oct
18;(4):CD003248. PubMed abstract

I copied Heike before - but she never got back to me...

I'll copy her again:

Heike Rabe, MD, PhD
Consultant Neonatologist
Brighton & Sussex University Hospitals
Brighton BN2 5BE (UK)
Tel. +44 1273 696955, Fax +44 1273 664795,
*E-Mail

Heike, you are a neonatologist - why haven't neonatal resuscitation stations
been redesigned so that mother and baby can be wheeled under keeping the
natural oxygenation/transfusion device attached?

Is there some technical obstacle?

Again, my view: OB/GYNs and CNMwives are cooperating to get 30 seconds
defined as "delayed" clamping.

They know they are committing crime - they know they are abusing babies -
they know they are using cultural authority to cover-up.

Sorry to be redundant, but I say again Steve: When I noted that MDs are
committing obvious crimes and that law enforcement
isn't enforcing the law.

You replied:

"Without enforcement, there is no law. Without law, there is no crime.
These are elementary principles. Get an adult to explain them to you."
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/
misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/28866f3384801ae9?

I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs. As medical students, MDs are
TRAINED to perform felonies.

See Libertarians: Crooked obstetrician Ron Paul, MD (also: Michael Badnarik
for Congress)

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon
USA

This post will be archived for global access in the Google usenet archive.

http://groups.google.com for "OB/GYNs: I agree with Steve B. Harris,
MD"

Old August 29th 05, 12:00 AM

Google this, Gastaldo:

**PLONK**

Old August 29th 05, 06:34 AM
Todd Gastaldo

Steve B. Harris, MD wrote:

Google this, Gastaldo:

**PLONK**

I wrote:

snip
[...]

cesarean births. It is being PROMOTED [cord blood banking - TG] - as

Old September 3rd 05, 08:18 PM
Sarah Vaughan

In message , Todd Gastaldo
writes

(referring to babies post-Caesarean.....)
Since resuscitation is done at another site,

Steve, I think it best to REDESIGN "another site" so that mother can be
wheeled there with baby still attached to the natural
transfusion/oxygenation device rather than routinely asphyxiating
babies and robbing blood from them.

The problem you'd have would be with making the resuscitaire a sterile
field, since the woman's still open at that point. I think that if a
baby needs resuscitation following a Caesarean, snipping the cord
straight away may be the only option.

Of course, it's worth noting that a lot of babies _don't_ need to be
rushed over to the resuscitaire immediately following a Caesarean.
Unfortunately, this is one of the many things we do in medicine because
It's Always Been Done That Way. If a baby comes out pink and screaming,
as most of them do, then there's no reason at all to take it to the
resuscitaire immediately, and it would make perfect sense to wait a few
minutes.

(And, as you say, it would be even better to try and avoid some of those
Caesareans in the first place by better management of labour.)

All the best,

Sarah

--
http://www.goodenoughmummy.blogspot.com

But how do we _know_ that nobody ever said on their deathbed that they wished
they’d spent more time at the office?

Old September 4th 05, 04:03 PM
Todd Gastaldo

ASPHYXIATING BABIES TO RESUSCITATE THEM...

Steve B. Harris, MD wrote:

(referring to babies post-Caesarean.....)
Since resuscitation is done at another site,

Todd D. Gastaldo, DC replied:

Steve, I think it best to REDESIGN "another site" so that mother can be
wheeled there with baby still attached to the natural
transfusion/oxygenation device rather than routinely asphyxiating
babies and robbing blood from them.

British general practitioner Dr. Sarah Vaughan responded:

The problem you'd have would be with making the resuscitaire a sterile
field, since the woman's still open at that point.

Don't forget - many VAGINALLY born babies are being asphyxiated, robbed of
massive amounts of blood and rushed across the room for resuscitation.

I think that if a
baby needs resuscitation following a Caesarean, snipping the cord
straight away may be the only option.

We gotta do what we gotta do - but we should remember that "snipping the
cord" in this situation is euphemism for "amputating mother from baby,
amputating baby's natural oxygenation/transfusion device, robbing baby of up
to 50% of his/her blood volume - to be able to rush across the room to
resuscitate baby."

Of course, it's worth noting that a lot of babies _don't_ need to be
rushed over to the resuscitaire immediately following a Caesarean.

It certainly is worth noting - which is why retired obstetrician George
Malcolm Morley MB ChB FACOG notes it...

Unfortunately, this is one of the many things we do in medicine because
It's Always Been Done That Way.

New readers...

Unfortunately, medicine can't immediately stop the routine baby
asphyxiation/baby blood robbery because it's a crime and immediately
stopping the crime would be tantamount to admitting the crime.

When I asked Steve B. Harris, MD about another obvious crime in medicine, he
replied:

"Without enforcement, there is no law. Without law, there is no crime.
These are elementary principles. Get an adult to explain them to you."
http://groups.google.com/group /misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/28866 f3384801ae9

Accordingly, I have called for enforcement.

See Arresting obstetricians - Lt. Bill Hunt: 11165PC Suspected (Mass) Child
Abuse Report
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/3848

I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs. As medical students, MDs are
TRAINED to perform obvious felonies.

See the very end of this post.

If a baby comes out pink and screaming,
as most of them do, then there's no reason at all to take it to the
resuscitaire immediately, and it would make perfect sense to wait a few
minutes.

I think Dr. Morley's point is that "baby born NOT pink and screaming" is the
reason NOT to amputate mother from baby - the reason NOT to amputate baby's
natural oxygenation/transfusion device - the reason NOT to rob baby of up to
50% of his/her blood volume.

I think Dr. Morley is saying leave the natural resuscitation equipment in
place - if at all possible.

Unfortunately, instead of reporting the obvious mass child abuse, Dr. Morley
is recommending an obviously illegal temporary baby asphyxiation experiment
so that his fellow obstetricians can demonstrate to themselves why they
shouldn't rob babies of up to 50% of their blood volume.

FOR ANY NEW READERS WHO MISSED IT...

Here is Dr. Morley's obviously illegal temporary baby asphyxiation
experiment...

"[T]he umbilical cord [is] immediately closed between finger and thumb...The
[fetal heart rate/FHR] will decelerate quickly to about 60 bpm...the color
will change from purple-pink (normal at birth) to pallid blue
(vaso-constriction and asphyxia.)...Few midwives or obstetricians will be
able to observe...a deep, prolonged FHR deceleration on
a non-breathing newborn for a period of 60 seconds.* Common sense will soon
release the finger and thumb."
http://www.cordclamping.com/ac og-cp.htm

PREGNANT WOMEN: To make sure your baby gets the "extra" up to 50% of blood,
tell the obstetrician not to clamp the cord until it stops pulsating and
your baby is pink and breathing and not in need of resuscitation.

(And, as you say, it would be even better to try and avoid some of those
Caesareans in the first place by better management of labour.)

New readers: Dr. Vaughan is euphemizing about the other obvious
obstetrician felonies alluded to above.

Obstetricians are senselessly asphyxiating some babies BEFORE they are born.

Obstetricians are closing birth canals up to 30% and keeping birth canals
closed the "extra" up to 30% when babies get stuck.

Obstetricians are lying to cover-up.

For the Four OB Lies (they are whoppers)...

See Birth Danger: Cal Chiro Bd - SIMPLE QUESTION
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/3526

Obstetricians are slicing vaginas and abdomens en masse (episiotomy and
c-section) - surgically/fraudulently inferring they are doing/have done
everything possible to open birth canals - even as they close birth canals
the "extra" up to 30%.

Also, with birth canals senselessly closed the "extra" up to 30% when babies
get stuck, obstetricians are pulling with hands, forceps and vacuums -
sometimes pulling so hard they rip spinal nerves out of tiny spinal cords.

Some babies die - some get paralyzed - most "only" have their necks
grusomely wrenched.

ALL spinal manipulation is gruesome with the birth canal senselessly closed
the "extra" up to 30%.

NOTE: Compelling obstetricians to allow birth canals to open maximally is
not going to prevent all episiotomies, c-sections and forceps deliveries -
but obstetricians have no business closing birth canals the "extra" up to
30%.

I thank Dr. Vaughan for responding.

I encourage her to speak out in the medical community - to her employer - to
stop SENSELESS routine baby asphyxiations.

I agree with her that if the mother might be harmed following a c-section,
that is an argument for harming the baby.

But so many postpartum baby asphyxiations are totally senseless.

And there are totally senseless intrapartum baby asphyxiations -
obstetricians senselessly closing birth canals up to 30%....

Again, I encourage Dr. Vaughan to speak out.

Sincerely,

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon
USA