A Long time....

Old January 9th 04, 03:51 AM
Kim In NS

Default A Long time....

ago I belonged to a group of single parents... I'm not sure if I've found
that group at all but I am really hoping that I have!

I made a very good friend of a man by the name of Peter who was a fantastick
MarOOn and there there was Matt and a few others... I had my bell ringing
friend, and various others... I would love to catch up on the last couple of
years in everyone's lives...

Dennis I'm thinking you are the gent from across the water who took up
Peter's torch...

Please let me know if I've found my old haunt again after such a long time
of being away

Kim

Old January 9th 04, 04:22 AM
Kim In NS

Top posting to myself... I have found that indeed I DO know alot of people
here LOL not sure if you all remember me

My chillens are growing daughter is now 12 and son just turned 17... Life
sure does move quickly... I'm so tickled to be back... NOW.... Catch me up
guys and don't leave me behind again LOL

Old January 9th 04, 05:04 AM
Kim In NS

'Kate wrote in message ...
On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 04:22:17 GMT, "Kim In NS"

Top posting to myself... I have found that indeed I DO know alot of

people
here LOL not sure if you all remember me

My chillens are growing daughter is now 12 and son just turned 17... Life
sure does move quickly... I'm so tickled to be back... NOW.... Catch me

up
guys and don't leave me behind again LOL

It's Mar00n.

Hi. I'm not sure if I remember you but I recognise the names you posted.

'Kate

*grinning*
Yes 'Kate I even remember you, the names are all coming back... I was here
for about two years but have been gone for atleast 4, Just after Peter's
surprise wedding and shocking passing... So many peoples names I am seeing
in the different posts *grin* yes I have found the right place Hopefully
I don't get lost again

Kim

Old January 9th 04, 04:42 PM
Vickychick

"Kim In NS" wrote in message ...
ago I belonged to a group of single parents... I'm not sure if I've found
that group at all but I am really hoping that I have!

I made a very good friend of a man by the name of Peter who was a fantastick
MarOOn and there there was Matt and a few others... I had my bell ringing
friend, and various others... I would love to catch up on the last couple of
years in everyone's lives...

Dennis I'm thinking you are the gent from across the water who took up
Peter's torch...

Please let me know if I've found my old haunt again after such a long time
of being away

Kim

Kim,
You are in the right spot.
There was Didi, Robin, Matt, Peter, Lorian, Pat and
Maureen....mmm..let's see...and Cici, who sadly passed away, as well
as Peter.
Vicky B.
Old January 9th 04, 05:08 PM
Kim In NS

"Vickychick" wrote in message
om...
"Kim In NS" wrote in message

[...]

No! What happened? Didi is married Myles? I remember they had a big get
together with the 'crew' at thier place and the pictures were fantastic and
I was very envious... I remember Joelle and Yes Miss Vicky I even remember
you as well... The names I've been seeing in other conversations verified
that Yes I have indeed the right group... I remember when Joelle first
joined... It feels like I've had amnesia and memories are slow in coming
back to me but they are trickling in... Actually feels like I've been
underwater for a long time and I'm finally reaching the surface... Silly I
know but hey there it is...

Kim In NS

"Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Weep, and you weep alone, For the sad
old earth must borrow its mirth, But has trouble enough of its own."
Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Old January 9th 04, 06:09 PM
Dennis Here

Kim In NS wrote in message

Please let me know if I've found my old haunt again

Welcome home!
So?
What have you been doing all this time?

Dennis

Old January 9th 04, 06:38 PM
Kim In NS

"Dennis Here" youreply
wrote in message ...

Kim In NS wrote in message

Please let me know if I've found my old haunt again

Welcome home!
So?
What have you been doing all this time?

Dennis

Well Dennis as frieghtening as it sounds I've been living life... I dusted
off my bruised self, got a wee bit of an education, got myself a part time
job while I was educating myself, started building up that low self esteem
as well as a few well placed walls... I went out into the real world head
long thinking I was ready... LOL I was ready for the full time job and the
responsiblities that came with that... I thought I was ready for a more
personal relationship -- I wasn't -- I went back behind my walls again and
once more made a move in my career levels which cause a bit of an upheaval
as the children and I moved half an hour away from 'home'... I have been
with the same corportation for about 6 months now and loving the new job...
Getting my ducks in a row mentally... Finding out what is important to me
and getting the priorities organized *giggle* imagine all that in 5 years
with the usual bumps, lumps and giggles... Through all of this I have helped
my baby boy go through some major personal changes inside and outside (do
you know how hard it is to teach a boy how to SHAVE something besides his
LEGS?); I think I've done a darned good job with him, he has turned into a
very loving young man who still at times becomes my little boy when he and
his sister fight *grin* I have also had the pleasure (dubious I admit) of
watching my little blonde tomboy bombshell slowly turn into a very self
confident teenager who doesn't take crap off anyone yet still wants to wear
the pretty bra's LOL she's a HOOT! So in a nutshell I've been living
Dennis, sometimes it's been good and sometimes it's been bad... But Like
everyone here... I've survived to tell the tale *grin* And the tales I could
tell

So Sir Dennis... Do you remember me? LOL At one point I had to ask (very
privately) some of the males of this group that I trusted about an issue
with shaving cream and my son... How could you ever forget that?

Old January 9th 04, 09:16 PM
Colette Collopy

Hi Kim,
nice to meet you. You sound lovely and a good laugh. Where is NS?? Your
children sound lovely and lucky to have you as a mum.
Keep the chin up.
Col x

Old January 9th 04, 09:26 PM
Kim In NS

"Colette Collopy" wrote in message
Hi Kim,
nice to meet you. You sound lovely and a good laugh. Where is NS?? Your

Nova Scotia is a province in Canada on the East coast...

children sound lovely and lucky to have you as a mum.

Thanks They actually say that all the time (especially when they really
want something desperately!"
Keep the chin up.

Always

Col x

Nice to meet you too Colette!

"Kim In NS" wrote in message

"Dennis Here"

youreply

Old January 9th 04, 11:40 PM
CME

"Kim In NS" wrote in message

"Colette Collopy" wrote in message
Hi Kim,
nice to meet you. You sound lovely and a good laugh. Where is NS?? Your

Nova Scotia is a province in Canada on the East coast...

children sound lovely and lucky to have you as a mum.

Thanks They actually say that all the time (especially when they really
want something desperately!"
Keep the chin up.

Always

Col x

Nice to meet you too Colette!

Oh a fellow Canadian, I like you already! lol I've been here a number of
years and you must have left just as I was arriving, but it's nice to 'meet'
you.

Christine
(Mom to 8 year old twin boys in Alberta)