Merry Christmas! Anyone remember us?

Old January 6th 05, 12:13 AM
CME

"Paul Griffiths" wrote in message
"CME" wrote in message
news:WYUCd.4$L_6.1@edtnps91...

snip

Will the wedding be in Vancouver? If that's the case, given enough

notice,
I might be able to attend.

That's what we're planning at the moment, yes. How much notice do you
need?

--
Paul Griffiths

Just a few months should suffice so I know to start saving.

Christine

Old January 6th 05, 12:24 AM
Paul Griffiths

"CME" wrote in message

snip

Will the wedding be in Vancouver? If that's the case, given enough
notice, I might be able to attend.

That's what we're planning at the moment, yes. How much notice do you
need?

Just a few months should suffice so I know to start saving.

I think we can probably manage that.

--
Paul Griffiths

Old January 6th 05, 12:32 AM
Paul Griffiths

"CME" wrote in message
"denanson" Dennis@Large .ie wrote in message
"Cele" wrote in message

Anyone able to make it to Vancouver next Christmas?

Don't count me out but I never go anywhere without Freddie!

I thought that was a given... so mine would be coming along as well. If
that's a problem speak now...

It isn't a problem at all. Heck it's a plus point. No worries.

--
Paul Griffiths

Old January 6th 05, 12:55 AM
Cele

On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 16:54:14 GMT, "CME"
wrote:

Will the wedding be in Vancouver? If that's the case, given enough notice,
I might be able to attend.

Yes. That's one thing we *do* have organised: location. It'll be at
the North Shore Unitarian Church in North Vancouver.

I hope you can make it! It would be wonderful to see lots of people
from assp there!

Cele
Old January 6th 05, 12:56 AM
Cele

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 19:38:16 -0000, "denanson" Dennis@Large .ie
wrote:

"Cele" wrote in message

Anyone able to make it to Vancouver next Christmas?

Don't count me out but I never go anywhere without Freddie!

Dennis

Freddie's welcome. Pete, after all, has a significant role. And plenty
of our guests have kids, and many will bring them. It wouldn't be a
wedding right for either Paul or me if kids weren't welcome, I don't
think.

Cele
Old January 6th 05, 02:02 AM
Cele

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 23:31:12 -0000, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:

[snip]

Is "da bomb" a good thing to be?

Depends whether or not you're on an airplane, I expect. :-P

[snip]

NOW what're they gonna do? We already got a room. What'll they tell us
to do next?

Maybe to get one with a DOOR?

Now, that would be a real treat......

(Good thing they didn't hear us singing all the way back from Boston.)

I should say, Pete still gets nightmares.

Just so his spirit isn't crushed, and his dreems and aspirations
aren't trampled.

Cele
Old January 6th 05, 02:06 AM
Cele

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 23:33:09 -0000, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:

"Cele" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 20:34:32 -0000, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:
"Cele" wrote in message
.. .

snip

LMAO

Has anyone mentioned that you're having too much fun yet?

No, am I? Shouldn't I be?

I don't think so and I don't see it as a problem but I'm always a little,
umm, wary when things seem to be going too well. Maybe I'm just a cynic.

Yeah, I can sure see why that might be. I considered that approach,
but decided I'd best jump in with both feet when things are going
well, 'cause if I worry about cynicism I might miss the good bits. So
I do denial of possibilities that haven't happened yet. The world is a
dangerous place; whenever you're actually balanced on the wire,
might's well look around at the view.....;-)

Damn. Get the sackcloth and ashes.

You'd look good in sackcloth. Not sure about the ashes though.

Why thank you...I think. I can't say I've any great yearning to try
ashes.

Cele
Old January 6th 05, 02:15 AM
Cele

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 23:43:55 -0000, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:

"Cele" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 20:16:37 -0500, "Tiffany"
wrote:

[snip]

That is such an awesome toy store!

Is it ever! We were in awe. I actually took pictures. :-)

Did you not get to see Hamley's when you were in London, Cele?

Nope. How come you never suggested it, then?

Congratulations both of you btw.

Thanks. I can't believe how happy I am, and grateful for good things
in life. I haven't felt truly *happy* in a long, long time, and it's
just a lovely thing.

Happy, for sure, but it also feels "right" and comfortable too in a way
that's difficult to explain.

All kidding aside, that is absolutely true, for me, as well. It's like
one of those puzzles where all the pieces are the same shape, when you
put in the last piece, and everything just.....fits.

Paul is a gift, and so is Pete. (Don't tell him I said that!)

No problem. I read this part with my eyes closed so I didn't see what you'd
said.

Whew. Good, 'cause we were talkin' aboutcha, not tooya.

I never got enough time off work to make
the trip to NYC. Actually I got no time off.

Ugh, that stinks. I hope you had a good holiday with your family, all
the same.

Indeed yes. It's much more about the who than the where IMHO.

To be sure...

I am glad you had a
wonderful time though. Let us know when you set a date.

Thanks. We did, and we will.

I think we probably need to give it some more thought urgently, don't we?

Got some problems with minister availability. I'll email you.

Cele
Old January 6th 05, 02:16 AM
Cele

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 23:35:49 -0000, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:

"Cele" wrote in message
.. .

snip

Then there was that safari. No, wait. It wasn't a safari. It was a
shopping trip to FAO Schwartz. That would be, the toystore in Home
Alone and Miracle on 34th Street. I *thought* it was a safari, at
first. There were full sized giraffes, and elephants, and ....what
were those other animals? Oh, right. Grizzlies. Penguins. All sorts of
stuff. Stuffed. Stuffed animals. Never saw anything like it. Who would
have guessed that a full sized realistic stuffed elephant comes in at
$1400? Not me.....

Missed a zero there, Cele, the elephant was $14,000.

Damn. I thought it might be, but I was afraid to, uh, stick my neck
out. Hence the elephant rather than the giraffe.

Could get a decent car
for that, or two Kias, I suppose. ;-)

Only if you paid market price. If you paid what the Kias were *worth*,
you could get.....um.....140......

Who buys these things?

And why?

No kidding!

Cele
Old January 6th 05, 02:46 AM
Betsy

"Paul Griffiths" wrote in message
"Cele" wrote in message
On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 04:23:19 GMT, "Betsy" wrote:
"Cele" wrote in message
.. .

snip

Anyone able to make it to Vancouver next Christmas?

I can certainly try, though it seems I'll be flying solo. Guess I
wasn't
what D wanted after all. *sigh*

Ah, I'm sorry. Well, hell, then he wasn't what *you* wanted, either,
if that's the case.

That certainly sounds like the best way to think of it and I'm sorry too.

--
Paul Griffiths

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I'm working on it.

Betsy

Merry Christmas to all (well, almost all) Tiffany Single Parents 14 January 8th 05 07:37 PM
Merry Christmas! Chookie Pregnancy 12 December 28th 04 12:00 PM
Merry Christmas Leanne Pregnancy 6 December 27th 03 05:25 PM
America's Favorite Grandma Presents: Christmastime Do's and DON'Ts!! Mother Henrietta Hickey General 6 December 17th 03 08:08 AM
America's Favorite Grandma Presents: Christmastime Do's and DON'Ts!! Mother Henrietta Hickey Spanking 5 December 17th 03 08:08 AM