PAIN: Babies vs. The Intl Assoc for the Study of Pain (IASP)

Old February 24th 07, 11:30 PM posted to sci.med,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.health.alternative,alt.circumcision
Todd Gastaldo

Default PAIN: Babies vs. The Intl Assoc for the Study of Pain (IASP)

PAIN: BABIES VS. THE INTL ASSOC FOR THE STUDY OF PAIN (IASP)

"The International Association for the Study of Pain® (IASP) is the
leading professional forum for science, practice, and education in the
field of pain...IASP has more than 6,900 members in 106 countries..."
http://www.iasp-pain.org/AM/Template...ContentID=1608

In 1987, I discovered American MDs perpetuating phony "babies can't
feel pain" neurology as they ripped and sliced infant penises en masse
with no medical indication.

I called for an end to the mass child abuse and petitioned Congress
for an exemption from the child abuse statutes for the ancient Jewish
ritual that leaves most of the foreskin on the penis...

Strange things happened...

See below.

OPEN LETTER archived for global access; see below.

Allan I. Basbaum, PhD, FRS
Editor-in-Chief:
PAIN
http://www.iasp-pain.org/AM/Template...ContentID=1223
VIA International Association for the Study of Pain/IASP
Secretariat
111 Queen Anne Avenue North
Suite 501
Seattle, WA 98109-4955
USA
Tel: +1-206-283-0311
Fax: +1-206-283-9403
Via

Allan,

I am assuming Sunny Anand is a member of IASP.

Will you please forward the email below to him? (His email bounced
from the address below.)

EMERGENCY: Most American male babies are still having their penises
senselessly ripped and sliced - in part because of Sunny's silence.

There is no medical indication and some babies die or lose the WHOLE
penis.

Other obvious crimes of American MDs are discussed below. For
example, MD-obstetricians are closing birth canals up to 30% and
KEEPING birth canals closed the "extra" up to 30% when babies get
stuck - as they SLICE VAGINAS en masse. See "Dents in babies'
skulls," URL below.

This insanity has to stop.

I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs. As medical students, MDs
are TRAINED to perform obvious felonies.

The infant penis ripping and slicing should have ended BILLIONS of
dollars' worth of infant screams ago - back when I pointed out the
phony "babies can't feel pain" neurology.

Ending the screams now instantly saves America an estimated $400
million per year and PRESERVES the surgery as a CHOICE American males
can make for themselves in adulthood.

Please consider speaking out yourself to help end the MD crimes.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon
USA

Copied to:
Kathy Kreiter, IASP Executive Director

"Directs overall activities of IASP® Secretariat"

Kathy,

Please inform the IASP Secretariat...

LAW ENFORCEMENT IS LOOKING THE OTHER WAY...

Steve B. Harris, MD arrogantly BOASTS about law enforcement looking
the other way, as in,

"Without enforcement, there is no law. Without law, there is no
crime. These are elementary principles. Get an adult to explain them
to you."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/
28866f3384801ae9

Copied also to other IASP staff: accounting@iasp-
;elizabeth@iasp-
;books@iasp-
@iasp-

PLEASE HELP STOP THE MASS CHILD ABUSE BY AMERICAN MDs...

Old February 25th 07, 12:06 AM posted to sci.med,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.health.alternative,alt.circumcision
David Z

Default Question for Todd (Was: More of Todd's Hyperbolic Bull**** Titles)

"Todd Gastaldo" wrote in message
oups.com...

[massive amounts of Todd's repetitive spam deleted]

Are you capable of posting a message with less than 1,000 words?

Old February 25th 07, 07:01 AM posted to sci.med,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.health.alternative,alt.circumcision
Rupert Bear

David Z wrote:

"Todd Gastaldo" wrote in message
oups.com...

[massive amounts of Todd's repetitive spam deleted]

Are you capable of posting a message with less than 1,000 words?

Sick puppy Todd is the king of cut and paste.
Old February 25th 07, 03:55 PM posted to sci.med,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.health.alternative,alt.circumcision
Todd Gastaldo

Default Babies vs. David Z's ongoing ad hominem

DAVID Z's ONGOING AD HOMINEM

I WROTE ABOUT OBVIOUS CRIME BEING COMMITTED BY MDs...
"[Routine infant circumcision] constitutes child abuse...an -
acknowledged
hazard to health." [Michael Katz, MD: Letter. AJDC, 1980]

"[M]ore than one-half of the skin and mucosa of the penis is
excised..."
http://jme.bmj.com/cgi/eletters/30/3/237#411

Rarely, babies die or lose the WHOLE penis

There is NO medical reason to subject children to these risks - let
alone subject them to the pain.

Even if there is "almost complete analgesia" (see sensorial
saturation
below), the infant penis has been ripped and sliced for no medical
reason.

A mutilation/child abuse has occurred - and there are lingering pain
effects.

See PAIN: Babies vs. The Intl Assoc for the Study of Pain (IASP)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...88e6adbaebbd23

DAVID Z REPLIED:

[massive amounts ofTodd'srepetitive spam deleted]

##### David Z,

##### MDs are "spamming" mothers and babies with obvious criminal
behaviors - thousands of times per day.

##### As I noted, law enforcement is looking the other way and one MD
is publicly BOASTING about this.

##### Even though I should post more, I generally only post a few
times per day. If you see error in any of my "spam," please post it -
preferably publicly.

Are you capable of posting a message with less than 1,000 words?

#### Yes - but don't hold your breath - not with MDs committing
obvious crimes and people like you posting ad hominem arguments in
reply.

#### Thanks for reading me - however much you read.

#### I appreciate your replies - but please consider offering some
substantive criticism with your ad hominem.

#### Sincerely,

#### Todd

#### Dr. Gastaldo
#### Hillsboro, Oregon
#### USA
####

Old February 25th 07, 04:02 PM posted to sci.med,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.health.alternative,alt.circumcision
Todd Gastaldo

Default MDs rip and slice; I cut and paste

RUPERT BEAR wrote:

Sick puppy Todd is the king of cut and paste.

Rupert,

MDs rip and slice.

I cut and paste.

FOR EXAMPLE...

After I posted: HIV: Keeping MDs out of prison: Dr. Poland, AAP and
infant
circumcision revisited
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...c7261a4aafff5a

.....about American MDs ripping and slicing infant penises en masse
and
perpetuating phony "babies can't feel pain" neurology...

Rupert Bear called my info "crap" and called me a "nutcase" and a "sad
SOB."
("I note with mild interest that this nutcase Todd Gastaldo is still
posting his crap on USENET. Sad SOB if you ask me.")
http://groups.google.com/group/
sci.med/msg/5c267c28a2f35514

RUPERT BEAR:

Thank you for your mild interest.

Please offer some substantive criticism with your ad hominem.

If you see error in my info, please post it publicly.

Thanks.

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon
USA

Old February 25th 07, 08:00 PM posted to sci.med,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.health.alternative,alt.circumcision
David Z

Default Todd Hyperbolizes (Was: MDs rip and slice; I cut and paste)

"Todd Gastaldo" wrote in message
ups.com...
RUPERT BEAR wrote:

Sick puppy Todd is the king of cut and paste.

Rupert,

MDs rip and slice.

Every surgical procedure can be described as "ripping and slicing."

Are you opposed to all surgical procedures?

Old February 25th 07, 10:30 PM posted to sci.med,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.health.alternative,alt.circumcision
David Z

"David Z" wrote in message

MDs rip and slice.

Every surgical procedure can be described as "ripping and slicing."

Are you opposed to all surgical procedures?

Once again, Todd demonstrates what a spammer he is by ignoring direct,
substantive questions and, instead, posting more spam and ad hominem
attacks.

Old February 26th 07, 05:14 AM posted to sci.med,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.health.alternative,alt.circumcision
Rupert Bear

David Z wrote:

"David Z" wrote in message

MDs rip and slice.

Every surgical procedure can be described as "ripping and slicing."

Are you opposed to all surgical procedures?

Once again, Todd demonstrates what a spammer he is by ignoring direct,
substantive questions and, instead, posting more spam and ad hominem
attacks.

I heard that he gets paid by the megabyte posted by some skin freak
organisation. Is that true?
Old February 26th 07, 09:28 AM posted to sci.med,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.health.alternative,alt.circumcision
Todd Gastaldo

Default MDs slice vaginas too - unnecessarily

MDs SLICE VAGINAS TOO - UNNECESSARILY...

David Z asked if I am opposed to all surgical procedures.

I am opposed to all UNNECESSARY surgical procedures.

....like American medicine's mass vagina slicing...

See below.

RUPERT BEAR wrote:

Sick puppyToddis the king of cut and paste.

Rupert,

MDs rip and slice.

DAVID Z REPLIED:

Every surgical procedure can be described as "ripping and slicing."

###### I am not sure that every surgical procedure can be described as
"ripping and slicing" - laser surgeries spring to mind.

DAVID Z ASKED:

Are you opposed to all surgical procedures?

##### No, but I am glad you mentioned other surgical procedures.

MDs ARE SLICING VAGINAS TOO - UNNECESSARILY...

##### MASS ADULT VAGINA SLICING...

##### By using semisitting and dorsal delivery, MDs are closing birh
canals up to 30%.

##### MD-obstetrician experts have been lying to cover-up.

##### For the Four OB Lies (they are whoppers)...

See Dents in babies' skulls"
http://groups.google.com/group/
misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/08abfc7ff242150e

Alternate URL:

LADIES: PREVENTION: To allow your birth canal to OPEN the "extra" up
to 30%, just stay off your sacrum as you push your baby out. Many
women
like side-lying delivery. Kneeling against the raised head of the bed
works. So does
standing. So does hands-and-knees. Virtually EVERY delivery position
allows the birth canal to open maximally - except dorsal and
semisitting - the two most commonly used by obstetricians.

##### MDs are KEEPING birth canals closed the "extra" up to 30%
(keeping women semisitting or dorsal) when babies get stuck.

##### Vagina slicing - ostensibly to widen the birth canal and
prevent
tears - should never be done with the
birth canal closed up to 30% - yet this obvious obstetric
crime
is
ROUTINE.

##### According to NIH research (Shiono et al.), mass vagina
slicing/routine episiotomy is known to increase severe perineal
tears by 50X, and,

"The most common diagnosis for hospitalization among all women is
trauma to
perineum due to childbirth."
http://www.ahcpr.gov/data/hcup /factbk3/factbk3.htm

IT'S MASS SEXUAL ASSAULT BY MDs...

##### According to the National Center for Victims of Crime,

"...examples of sexual assault include..Someone putting...an object
in
or on
your vagina...when you don't want them to...A doctor, nurse, or other
health
care professional giving you an unnecessary internal examination or
touching
your sexual organs in an unprofessional, unwarranted and
inappropriate
manner."
http://www.ncvc.org/ncvc/main.aspx?d...r&DocumentID=3...

BACK TO MEDICINE'S MASS INFANT PENIS SLICING CRIME...

##### Babies strapped spread-eagled to "Circumstraint" boards SCREAM
their
protests.

##### American medicine's most frequent surgical behavior toward
males
involves
not only PENETRATION of a genital orifice - but SLICING OFF a genital
orifice (the preputial niche).

##### It's obvious mass sexual assault.

##### Numerically speaking, medicine's most frequent surgical
procedures are not only unnecessary - they are criminal.

##### NOTE: When I pointed out that the surgical procedure called
vaccination is an obvious crime as it is promoted by MDs...

##### Steve B. Harris, MD arrogantly boasted:

"Without enforcement, there is no law. Without law, there is no
crime.
These are elementary principles. Get an adult to explain them to
you."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/
28866f3384801ae9

#### I thank David Z for bringing up the matter of other surgeries.

##### Thanks for reading.

##### Sincerely,

##### Todd

##### Dr. Gastaldo
##### Hillsboro, Oregon
##### USA
#####

Old February 26th 07, 09:37 AM posted to sci.med,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.health.alternative,alt.circumcision
Todd Gastaldo

On Feb 25, 2:30 pm, "David Z" wrote:
"David Z" wrote in message

MDs rip and slice.

Every surgical procedure can be described as "ripping and slicing."

Are you opposed to all surgical procedures?

Once again,Todddemonstrates what a spammer he is by ignoring direct,
substantive questions and, instead, posting more spam and ad hominem
attacks.

LOL. David Z posts his question at 12:00 pm and complains when he
doesn't have an answer by 2:30 pm.

I am only opposed to UNNECESSARY surgery.

See MDs slice vaginas too - unnecessarily
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...d957dfe761b7ad

Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,

Todd