Not love, just Lust. Bi fun South Florida

Old April 18th 07, 11:11 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Bev

Default Not love, just Lust. Bi fun South Florida

On Apr 18, 2:38�pm, 'Kate wrote:
On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 12:24:18 -0700, Bev wrote for all to see:

*ok back to accounting......

8-P

what are you accounting, yer fingers?

Well well well, bustin MY chops now!

ducking

Good idea ;-)

Damn.. you throw good. And far!

It's not all that far...as I was accounting my pennies and I think I
have enough for a round trip from Dallas ! Whooohoooo!

better get your running shoes on ! Duckin won't do :-)

Old April 18th 07, 11:13 PM posted to alt.support.menopause,alt.support.sex-workers,alt.support.single-parents,alt.support.srs,alt.tv.aeon-flux
Bev

On Apr 18, 2:24?pm, Bev wrote:
On Apr 18, 8:36?am, "xkatx" wrote:

"Dana?" wrote in message

.. .

On 17 Apr 2007 17:10:57 -0700, Bev wrote:

Hello Dana,

F'in A I haven't been flamed back in a while ! whoo hooo !!!!!!!!!not
bored amused

You call that flamed? You haven't seen flamed if you think that was
one. ?Oh, "I" was the one bored, not you. LOL.

But seriously one of my best friends has a Masters though ! smirk

And that means you get smarter by being near them? ?I don't think it
works that way darlin'.....why are you smirking?

Oh and it is spelled STUPID in case you rather not look stoopid
yerself...glad to help!

No, stoopid is how I meant to spell it. ?There is a special way of
spelling it for people with your IQ. ?I wanted you to be able to
pronounce it. ?

Dana

I think we've just stumbled upon someone from alt.support.menopause- Hide quoted text -

Do ya reckon that poor sole is our Bi friend Ann, ya'all know she was
the OP and she aint been back! Or Is Dana the poor menopausal ,Bi ,
bored , St00pid , non Quad, giving us all this excitement in
here !?!?!?!

Either way it is a nice way to get a little break from my class
work....but really girls we are bad girls for playing in here this
way.....but then again .........nothing else to do in here these
days.......Our new name is officially Alt.Support Single-parents GONE
WILD!!!!!!!!! whooohooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok back to accounting......
8-P- Hide quoted text -

uh oh I forgot my spell check........I'm sooooooo st00pid

Old April 19th 07, 12:11 AM posted to alt.support.sex-workers,alt.support.single-parents,alt.support.srs,alt.tv.aeon-flux
Bev

On Apr 18, 5:50?pm, Dana? wrote:
On 18 Apr 2007 12:24:18 -0700, Bev wrote:

Do ya reckon that poor sole is our Bi friend Ann, ya'all know she was
the OP and she aint been back! Or Is Dana the poor menopausal ,Bi ,
bored , St00pid , non Quad, giving us all this excitement in
here !?!?!?!

God, I can't believe you think this is exciting! You school girls need
to get out of class more often.

LOL! It's just a way to pass some down time, there are more better and
exciting things to do indeed!

Either way it is a nice way to get a little break from my class
work....but really girls we are bad girls for playing in here this
way.....but then again .........nothing else to do in here these
days.......Our new name is officially Alt.Support Single-parents GONE
WILD!!!!!!!!! whooohooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok back to accounting......
8-P

You might not be single if you got out a little more, duh....

Between you and me ... don't tell everyone k ! I'm not exactly
single...but spent many years that way with children, on and off, off
and on ..besides having children is having children isn't it?

Old April 19th 07, 12:13 AM posted to alt.support.sex-workers,alt.support.single-parents,alt.support.srs,alt.tv.aeon-flux
Bev

On Apr 18, 5:51?pm, Dana? wrote:
On 18 Apr 2007 15:13:51 -0700, Bev wrote:

uh oh I forgot my spell check........I'm sooooooo st00pid

Awwww, you beat me to it..... LOL

indeed I did Spanky!

Old April 19th 07, 12:21 AM posted to alt.support.menopause,alt.support.sex-workers,alt.support.single-parents,alt.support.srs,alt.tv.aeon-flux
xkatx

"Dana©" wrote in message
On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 13:36:15 GMT, "xkatx" wrote:

I think we've just stumbled upon someone from alt.support.menopause

Hey, you just waltz in here with your stoopid remarks and layed
yourselves wide open to it.

Why menopause. Don't do you know we are a bunch of old crones that
don't like to be bothered?

I do have to apologize. Would you be able to re-type that in English?

No one "waltzed" in anywhere. If you didn't notice, the original message
was x-posted to 4 or 5 different groups, most of them unrelated, other than
them all starting with "alt" or "alt.support"

I've also noticed that alt.support.menopause has been removed from a number
of the other posts, which only seems to make sense as you're the only one
from a different group than the rest of us.

I think I've just mastered quantum physics. Why on earth did I ever take on
Newtonian mechanics???

Old April 19th 07, 03:06 AM posted to alt.support.sex-workers,alt.support.single-parents,alt.support.srs,alt.tv.aeon-flux
xkatx

"Bev" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Apr 18, 5:50?pm, Dana? wrote:
[...]

kthx. I shall be in the same boat as ye.
Let's party!

Now, if Dana had suggested if I get out a little more I might not be so
crazy, I'd have to agree.

Old April 19th 07, 02:10 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Bev

On Apr 19, 7:38�am, 'Kate wrote:
On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 15:11:48 -0700, Bev wrote for all to see:

On Apr 18, 2:38�pm, 'Kate wrote:
On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 12:24:18 -0700, Bev wrote for all to see:

*ok back to accounting......

8-P

what are you accounting, yer fingers?

Well well well, bustin MY chops now!

ducking

Good idea ;-)

Damn.. you throw good. And far!

It's not all that far...as I was accounting my pennies and I think I
have enough for a round trip from Dallas ! *Whooohoooo!

No way! You're coming? I'm having a party! I'm having a party!

Tentatively yes, checked with sis, about the dates, figured, I'll try
to come out that day of graduation, will staying the weekend be a
problem, like leave Sunday sometime, sis and hubby go to Canada on the
16th and I will have to be back for mom. Other than I have decided to
come, I still have that other thing to cover! :-) I have a couple
weeks to deal with that!

better get your running shoes on ! Duckin won't do :-)

Running shoes? Hey, any shoes I'm wearing are good for running. Except
those spike heeled thigh highs. They chafe.

So I guess that means you wont be wearing those ........ :-P

ROFL

'K- Hide quoted text -

Old April 19th 07, 04:54 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Bev

On Apr 19, 9:27?am, 'Kate wrote:
On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 16:11:59 -0700, Bev wrote for all to see:

On Apr 18, 5:50?pm, Dana? wrote:
On 18 Apr 2007 12:24:18 -0700, Bev wrote:

Do ya reckon that poor sole is our Bi friend Ann, ya'all know she was
the OP and she aint been back! Or Is Dana the poor menopausal ,Bi ,
bored , St00pid , non Quad, giving us all this excitement in
here !?!?!?!

God, I can't believe you think this is exciting! You school girls need
to get out of class more often.

LOL! It's just a way to pass some down time, there are more better and
exciting things to do indeed!

Putting career ahead of fun? That is so dull compared to eating crunchy
dragons with ketchup. ROFL

You are soooo gooood!!!!!!!!!

ewwwww ewwww ewwwww ewwww ewwwwww ok ! I eeeewwwwww ketchup! but
crunchy dragons sound titillating and tempting...maybe a little
tabasco !

Old April 19th 07, 07:28 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
xkatx

news

_____ heels = broken ankles for me.

Old April 20th 07, 01:18 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Animal05[_3_]

'Kate wrote:

On Apr 18, 2:38�pm, 'Kate wrote:

[...]

And hey.. anyone else in the Houston area or able to travel? Come on... I
know you want to. :-)

better get your running shoes on ! Duckin won't do :-)

Running shoes? Hey, any shoes I'm wearing are good for running. Except
those spike heeled thigh highs. They chafe.

So I guess that means you wont be wearing those ........ :-P

boots and a master's hood would be scary.

I still have yet to buy the graduation regalia and find my honors
cords.

The job fair last night was great. I got to meet with eight good
employers. And nice that one said, "With a master's you'd be highly
recruited."

Whoo hooo!

Me. Highly recruited. Ya know what that spells? MONEY! Money.... that's
what I want that's what I waaaaaaaaaaaaaant. That's what I want.

Nah....they will just give you a bigger title :-)