Hello

Old October 20th 04, 02:05 AM
AnneMarie

Default Hello

Hello all, my name is AnneMarie. I used to post here a while back, and
now i am back:-) I have a beautiful 4 month old girl Xzandrea. I am
glad to be back and be of some support!

Best wishes to everyone!

AnneMarie

Old October 20th 04, 06:49 AM
Christine

OMG,,,,Girl, how are you?
tell us everything about the baby....;-))

I come and go....but I've been hanging out here lately...;-))

Christine

Old October 20th 04, 06:50 AM
Christine

when you say you're back???
do you mean you're back back or just back...IYKWIM...lol..;-)

Old October 20th 04, 02:15 PM
Sophie

I just said Hi to you at misc.kids - lol.

--
Sophie
mom of 4

Old October 20th 04, 09:22 PM
Leslie

Hi, AnneMarie, and welcome.

Leslie

Emily (2/4/91)
Jake (1/27/94)
Teddy (2/15/95)
William (3/5/01 -- VBA3C, 13 lbs. 5 oz.)
and Lorelei, expected 11/2/04

"Children come trailing clouds of glory from God, which is their home."
~ William Wordsworth

Old October 21st 04, 07:35 AM
AnneMarie

Hey there Christine, how are you? How is your little girl? Xzandrea is
great, she is so perfect. It took her a while to get used to the
"outside" world, but now she is doing great. How are you????????? Chole
has to be 5 months now?????????

AnneMarie

Old October 21st 04, 07:36 AM
AnneMarie

OHHHHHH I am just back with my baby, not back as *back back* :-) Not for
a couple more years i will be really back....hopefully :-)