I know which rib he is hanging on to!

Old October 21st 04, 04:53 AM
Tori M.

Default I know which rib he is hanging on to!

Lol it feels like Xavier is holding onto my lower right rib and punching my
privates.. I swear if i looked right now I would have a hand waving at me..
Ok going to bed still not in labor I am so impatient right now and it has
nothing to do with everyone arround me waiting to time my contractions..
Actualy I am all by myself since DH is at work and Bonnie is too young to
drive me to the hospital.. Well I guess she is a good cuddler when she
climbs in my bed at 2:00 am Even the cat left me tonight.. he went out to
play with his fur ball friends.

Tori

--
Bonnie 3/20/02
Xavier Hanging in by a rib Due 10/??/04

Old October 21st 04, 06:51 AM
Kelly

Maybe your water will break tonight and you'll have this frantic mad dash to
get DH home You'll first think Bonnie pee'd your bed, then you'll pop up
and realize it was Baby X......

Sending you labor vibes!
Kelly

Old October 21st 04, 09:26 AM
Mum of Two

LOL....well, at least that means he's head down, right? Sending labour vibes
your way.

--
Amy,
Mum to Carlos born sleeping 20/11/02,