It worked!!

Old December 11th 03, 12:59 AM
Naomi Rivkis

Default It worked!!

I got two buge extra-firm king sized pillows yesterday to use as de
facto body pillows so I could have one on each side and not have to
take it with me when I turned. I thought it wasn't helping much
because I couldn't sleep at all last night, but it appears I have just
become conclusively nocturnal. I fell asleep around 6 AM and woke up
(aside from a few bathroom trips) at 5 PM this afternoon. Eleven hours
of blessed SLEEP! I feel enormously better. I don't mind being
nocturnal as long as I get the sleep *sometime*.

And my maternity bathing suit arrived, as did clearance from my doctor
to use the hot tub so long as the temperature stays below 104F and I
don't stay in for longer than 20 minutes at a time. Things are going
well. Thanks to everyone who wrote with explanations or suggestions on
both points.

Naomi
Old December 11th 03, 04:30 PM
Carol Ann

:
: And my maternity bathing suit arrived, as did clearance from my doctor
: to use the hot tub so long as the temperature stays below 104F and I
: don't stay in for longer than 20 minutes at a time. Things are going
: well. Thanks to everyone who wrote with explanations or suggestions on
: both points.
:
: Naomi

Fantastic news, Naomi! Now, enjoy the rest of your pregnancy! From what I
understand no amount of pillows will allow us to sleep much AFTER our babies
arrive!

LOL!

~Carol Ann

Old December 11th 03, 04:48 PM
Ilse Witch

Naomi Rivkis wrote:
Eleven hours
of blessed SLEEP! I feel enormously better. I don't mind being
nocturnal as long as I get the sleep *sometime*.

snip
And my maternity bathing suit arrived, as did clearance from my doctor
to use the hot tub

snap

That's great Naomi! I am glad this is working for you.

--
-- I
mommy to DS (17m)