What are the chances?

Old March 21st 08, 11:37 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
xkatx

Default What are the chances?

I've been hiding out and sorta lurking around here lately, but I think I did
a slight uh-oh with my dates.

Day 1 of my last period was March 7. For some reason, I was thinking it was
March 12, although I don't know why I had that date stuck in my head.
Rather than double checking on my calendar, I had that day set in my mind,
yet what was written on my calendar said otherwise. So, this week, I was
thinking 5 days ahead of what I actually had.

Dates of intercourse lately (last week) are as follows...
March 17, March 18, March 20.
It's only March 21 today, but what are the chances for conception? Good or
bad?
My cycles always seem to be the "average" of 28 days exactly. Each and
every month, and always bang on.
No form of birth control, but we haven't been trying or anything like that.
I've been keeping dates on my calendar since DD2 was born (and she's 17
months in a few days)
When we've tried, 'trying' lasted only a month, so we've never had any
fertility or conception issues. It was more decide to try and that month
has always been a go (4 times so far and that was that) but when we've
decided to not try, we've never had any surprises at all.
Obviously a test is the only thing that would say for sure and obviously
it's far too early for that, but when I fished around google a little,
everything was pointing to a fairly high chance of conception based on these
dates.
Just wondering if I'm getting all worked up for nothing or possibly not.

Old March 21st 08, 11:58 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Jamie Clark

According to my calendar, if the first day of your lmp was March 7, and you
have typical 28ish day cycles, you would be ovulating around cd 14, which
was yesterday, March 20. If you had sex on March 17, 18 and 20, the chances
would be very good that you could conceive, especially if you have proven to
be fertile before. There is no way to know until about cd28, give or take.
I'd try not to worry too much about it at this point. What's done is done.
If you are really concerned and would NOT like to be pregnant, you can
always talk to your doctor about the morning after pill, although it already
may be too late for that.

Hugs and good luck.
--

Jamie Clark

Old March 22nd 08, 04:29 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
xkatx

Thanks. That's pretty much what I was finding from google, almost.
At this point, I'm not worrying too much.
I guess I'll have to wait and see and take a test if need be. Haha and go
from there LOL

. ..

"xkatx" wrote in message
[...]

What are the chances for cycle changes? xkatx Pregnancy 6 May 25th 07 11:39 PM
chances of m/c Shannon Pregnancy 83 June 6th 04 05:58 AM
Chances of custody... Gary Child Support 21 April 12th 04 06:45 PM
Chances of EDD being off by a good bit? Jill Pregnancy 13 March 11th 04 08:39 PM
pregnancy chances K.B. Breastfeeding 4 September 26th 03 01:29 PM