When Will I Get My Period

Old June 8th 04, 08:17 PM
Donna

Default When Will I Get My Period

"aml" wrote in message
om...
(cindy) wrote in message

. com...
When Will I Get My Period

Gym class, November 1st, 2004.

snort:
Donna

Old June 9th 04, 04:48 AM
Amy

Trolls, I have heard, don't get periods. They multiply asexually, like
starfish, you hack away and think you've gotten rid of them all, and what do
you find? More trolls!
BTW I think this one is kathy's twin sister.

"aml" wrote in message
om...
(cindy) wrote in message

. com...
When Will I Get My Period

Gym class, November 1st, 2004. But I could be wrong...I'm not up on my
reproductive health of trolls.

And Why Do Girls Have A Period!

Because.

aml

Old June 9th 04, 05:29 AM
Jenrose

"Amy" wrote in message
Trolls, I have heard, don't get periods. They multiply asexually, like
starfish, you hack away and think you've gotten rid of them all, and what

do
you find? More trolls!

snort
wiping beer off the monitor

Can I borrow that one some time?

Jenrose

Old June 10th 04, 04:42 AM
Amy

"Jenrose" wrote in message
s.com...

"Amy" wrote in message
Trolls, I have heard, don't get periods. They multiply asexually, like
starfish, you hack away and think you've gotten rid of them all, and

what
do
you find? More trolls!

snort
wiping beer off the monitor

Can I borrow that one some time?

Jenrose

*lol* what are you doing with beer, anyhow? ;-)

Old June 10th 04, 05:00 AM
Amy

Ack! Can I retract my post and hit myself 'round the head with it? I just
read your response to another thread & realised you had m/c :-( I'm so
sorry.
Drink all the beer you want...I'm ashamed to admit in the weeks that
followed after I lost my son, I drank the better part of a 3L cask of red
wine, and probably would have got alcohol poisoning had I not thrown up in
the bath...talk about self-medicating...

Old June 10th 04, 06:24 AM
Jenrose

"Amy" wrote in message
Ack! Can I retract my post and hit myself 'round the head with it? I just
read your response to another thread & realised you had m/c :-( I'm so
sorry.

'salright. I shouldn't have had the beer anyway as I'm about to ovulate and
we decided we'd leave our options open this cycle. But way I figure, I was
*perfect* last cycle, got pg, miscarried... with dd 12 years ago I had no
clue, was living a full-blown "college student lifestyle" complete with
psychedelics and she turned out just fine. I don't want a kid who can't take
me having a beer 3 days before ovulation. I want a kid who won't mind if I
have a particularly hot bath... In other words, I want a *sticky* kid and if
I can't keep one with tiptoeing, I'm not going to tiptoe. That said, it was
probably my last beer for this cycle.

Jenrose

Old June 10th 04, 08:19 AM
Amy

"Jenrose" wrote in message
s.com...

"Amy" wrote in message
[...]

Good luck if you ttc this cycle :-) It's always the way, when you do
everything wrong everything turns out ok, and the reverse also seems
true...as though you're trying too hard. I was so good in my pg with my son,
didn't touch coffee, or even paracetamol, only to lose him at 29 weeks. Now
I'm 35 weeks with a daughter & I've had the occasional glass of coke, which
seeing as how it disolves teeth and takes the rust off hinges I probably
shouldn't touch with a barge pole, and even had a spa bath at about 20 weeks
which was really naughty as although we tried to get the temp down it
wouldn't go below 38 degrees. But DH was having one, we were up the
mountain, and I had the backache from hell. Talk about temptation! So far,
touch wood, everything is ok, but you feel so darn guilty about everything
in a subsequent pg after loss - sounds as though you have the right attitude
though.
Amy :-)

Old June 10th 04, 03:14 PM
Elle

"Jenrose" wrote in message ws.com...
"Amy" wrote in message
Ack! Can I retract my post and hit myself 'round the head with it? I just
read your response to another thread & realised you had m/c :-( I'm so
sorry.

'salright. I shouldn't have had the beer anyway as I'm about to ovulate and
we decided we'd leave our options open this cycle. But way I figure, I was
*perfect* last cycle, got pg, miscarried... with dd 12 years ago I had no
clue, was living a full-blown "college student lifestyle" complete with
psychedelics and she turned out just fine. I don't want a kid who can't take
me having a beer 3 days before ovulation. I want a kid who won't mind if I
have a particularly hot bath... In other words, I want a *sticky* kid and if
I can't keep one with tiptoeing, I'm not going to tiptoe. That said, it was
probably my last beer for this cycle.

Jenrose

Right on.

I'm glad to find someone else with a similar attitude -- not that I'm
out abusing myself recklessly LOL but that tiptoeing analogy is so
apt.

I found it liberating to accept that I am not fully in control here,
and that there is very little I can do to affect the outcome of
conception.

Elle