3 months!

Old July 15th 03, 03:14 AM
Alphawave

Default 3 months!

KC says:

Congrats on making it to 3 months!

Thanks!

Do you have a plan on how far you want to go with it now?

No plan. I just want to go with the flow.

-- Alpha
alphawave at earthlink dot net
Old July 15th 03, 03:14 AM
Alphawave

Michelle says:

Congratulations on the 3 months!!

Thanks!

Hopefully in another 3 months, you will have had a better
experience and say that you now enjoy it.

I hope so. :-)

Old July 16th 03, 04:41 AM
Leslie

Is there another ointment I should
try?

Well, if you are sure there is no more thrush, maybe neosporin? It promotes
healing--maybe it would help with the bleb.

Leslie
Old July 16th 03, 07:35 PM
Regina Diacopoulos

In message , Alphawave
writes
Leslie says:

Wish I had more advice re the bleb--what all have you tried?

The standard advice is to soak it, work on it with a sterilized needle,
try to lift it off, and have baby latch or pump right afterward. I also
tried spending lots of time airing out my breasts, I tried Lansinoh, I
switched breast pads*, and I went without breast pads. The soak - needle
- suck thing works, but it always comes back. Like, 2 feedings later,
it's back. Or even the next feeding. I haven't figured out how to make
it go away for good.

(* odd thing -- the two times I used Johnson's breast pads, I suffered a
plugged duct in the breast with the bleb. Those two times are the only
times my bleb has led to a plugged duct. Needless to say, I went back to
the Lansinoh pads. :-)

-- Alpha
alphawave at earthlink dot net

My baby is just a little younger than yours. I've also had a bleb that
wouldn't budge even though I tried all the usual stuff. For the last
week and a half I haven't worn a bra and it now seems to be going.
--
Regina
Old July 17th 03, 02:32 AM
Alphawave

Regina says:

My baby is just a little younger than yours. I've also had a bleb that
wouldn't budge even though I tried all the usual stuff. For the last
week and a half I haven't worn a bra and it now seems to be going.

Ooohh. Well, I'll keep that suggestion tucked in the back of my mind. My
breasts are D cup and it's pretty uncomfortable to go without a bra,
especially when it's been awhile since DS has eaten. But I'll consider it
if I get to the end of my rope with this bleb. :-)

Old July 17th 03, 07:04 PM
Larry McMahan

Alphawave writes:

: Ooohh. Well, I'll keep that suggestion tucked in the back of my mind. My
: breasts are D cup and it's pretty uncomfortable to go without a bra,

I don't get it, what is the connection. Monika is an H, and she only wears
a bra about half the time. Or are you saying they are too small not to. :-)

Larry
Old July 18th 03, 02:12 AM
Alphawave

Larry says:

I don't get it, what is the connection. Monika is an H, and she only
wears a bra about half the time.

Well, recognizing that we're all different... great for Monika that it
isn't uncomfortable for her to go braless, but for me, it is. The skin on
my chest feels pulled and stretched, it makes the skin underneath sweat, I
detest the feeling of my nipples rubbing on loose fabric, and I find
myself hunching over more when I go braless, which ends up hurting my
back.

Old July 18th 03, 03:40 AM
Larry McMahan

Alphawave writes:
: Larry says:

: I don't get it, what is the connection. Monika is an H, and she only
: wears a bra about half the time.

: Well, recognizing that we're all different... great for Monika that it
: isn't uncomfortable for her to go braless, but for me, it is. The skin on
: my chest feels pulled and stretched, it makes the skin underneath sweat, I
: detest the feeling of my nipples rubbing on loose fabric, and I find
: myself hunching over more when I go braless, which ends up hurting my
: back.

Yes, and if you are more comfortable wearing a bra, then so be it. The
things you mention are reasonable reasons, but have to do with many other
factors than size. That was my point.

Larry

Five months on Linz Pregnancy 6 March 19th 04 10:44 PM
Blocked tear duct at 5 months Laurie General 9 September 15th 03 06:19 PM
Solids; 4 months vs 6? Laurie General 9 August 12th 03 07:02 PM