Custody and visitaion hours

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 24th 10, 12:41 AM posted to alt.child-support
Joe H

Default Custody and visitaion hours

My son is almost 2 and so far I ve been getting him 1 day a week for the
last 14 months. Ive been paying child support for almost 2 years. My case
does not include custody just child support. I would like to set up a
visitation schedule with my ex girl friend and for this I had to open a new
case. Do I need to set up custody to set up a visitation schedule? I would
like to get him a little bet more than a day but if she gets full custody
Ill probably see him once every other weekend. Does it make sense for me to
get share custody just to have him at home a little longer or should I just
giver her full custody?. How hard is it to change custody once this is
established? We live 30 miles away and his day care hours are difficult for
me. Any suggestion appreciated.