Who is telling the truth about MMR jabs and autism?

Old July 10th 07, 04:09 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Jeff

Default Who is telling the truth about MMR jabs and autism?

As sorry as I am for this family and this child, the fact is that there
is no scientific evidence that conclusively links MMR vaccines to
autism. And plenty of evidence that indicates that MMR doesn't cause autism.

http://www.cdc.gov/od/science/iso/mmr_autism.htm

Jeff
Old July 10th 07, 09:00 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
john

"Jeff" wrote in message
As sorry as I am for this family and this child, the fact is that there is
no scientific evidence that conclusively links MMR vaccines to autism. And
plenty of evidence that indicates that MMR doesn't cause autism.

http://www.cdc.gov/od/science/iso/mmr_autism.htm

Jeff

Liar, as usual

http://www.whale.to/vaccines/vax_autism_q.html

"Truth has to be repeated constantly, because Error also is being preached
all the time, and not just by a few, but by the multitude. In the Press and
Encyclopaedias, in Schools and Universities, everywhere Error holds sway,
feeling happy and comfortable in the knowledge of having Majority on its
side."----Goethe

Old July 10th 07, 09:13 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Jeff

JOHN wrote:
"Jeff" wrote in message
As sorry as I am for this family and this child, the fact is that there is
no scientific evidence that conclusively links MMR vaccines to autism. And
plenty of evidence that indicates that MMR doesn't cause autism.

http://www.cdc.gov/od/science/iso/mmr_autism.htm

Jeff

Liar, as usual

http://www.whale.to/vaccines/vax_autism_q.html

"Truth has to be repeated constantly, because Error also is being preached
all the time, and not just by a few, but by the multitude. In the Press and
Encyclopaedias, in Schools and Universities, everywhere Error holds sway,
feeling happy and comfortable in the knowledge of having Majority on its
side."----Goethe

Thanks. We have different opinions on the matter.

I believe that you are in error based on all the research that I have
done on the subject and my medical education background.

However, interested parties are welcome to look at your whaleto site and
the CDC site and draw their own conclusions.

Jeff
Old July 11th 07, 07:00 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
john

"Jeff" wrote in message

Thanks. We have different opinions on the matter.

I believe that you are in error based on all the research that I have done
on the subject and my medical education background.

However, interested parties are welcome to look at your whaleto site and
the CDC site and draw their own conclusions.

Jeff

A new tune from Jeff! http://www.whale.to/m/putz.html

makes a change:
After all, the whaleto pages are clearly written by some twit who doesn't
understand medicine or science and who is too ashamed to put her name on the
pages. Can't blame her. (jan 6/2007)
Correct. There is no evidence that John ever had any intelligence. ;-)
Yazbak is an ass.
Smith was a clueless twit. Apparently, he was a good actor though.

"Too bad you can't see what a jerk you are."

"Warning: The whale.to site is maintained bys someone who knows almost
nothign about medicine and peditarics or vaccines and science. The author is
too ashamed to put hi name on the page. I don't blame him."---Putz

John wears an Aluminum foil beanie which prevents him from getting a clue.
While I agree that he is unable to get a clue, it is not the aluminum foil
beanie. It is what is underneath it.--Jeff

Old July 11th 07, 01:17 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Jeff

JOHN wrote:
"Jeff" wrote in message

Thanks. We have different opinions on the matter.

I believe that you are in error based on all the research that I have done
on the subject and my medical education background.

However, interested parties are welcome to look at your whaleto site and
the CDC site and draw their own conclusions.

Jeff

A new tune from Jeff! http://www.whale.to/m/putz.html

This site is a hoot! ROTFL!

This is the best you can do. Calling me "Putz." You should go into the
comedy business.

Jeff

Old July 12th 07, 01:51 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Jan Drew

"Jeff" wrote in message
As sorry as I am for this family and this child, the fact is that there is
no scientific evidence that conclusively links MMR vaccines to autism. And
plenty of evidence that indicates that MMR doesn't cause autism.

http://www.cdc.gov/od/science/iso/mmr_autism.htm

Jeff

The CDC is *organized medicine* with their many LIES.
Sadly...Jeff falls for them hook, line and sinker.

BTW, Jeff if you are so interested in *truth*, when are you going to tell
it?

Not kidsdoc.................

Real one on HealthFraud list: Jeffrey Peter Joseph Utz, M.D.

[2007] "Robert Watson"

Jeff Utz

Jeff Utz, M.D.

Jeffrey P. Utz, M.D.
Hence "Putz"
http://www.msu.edu/~utz/
Jeffrey Peter, M.D.

Wyle E. Coyote

Jeff Utz
(Jan 2003)
Jeff

Jeff
(2007)

Old July 12th 07, 03:27 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Jan Drew

"Jeff" wrote in message
JOHN wrote:
"Jeff" wrote in message

Thanks. We have different opinions on the matter.

I believe that you are in error based on all the research that I have
done on the subject and my medical education background.

However, interested parties are welcome to look at your whaleto site and
the CDC site and draw their own conclusions.

Jeff

A new tune from Jeff! http://www.whale.to/m/putz.html

This site is a hoot! ROTFL!

This is the best you can do. Calling me "Putz." You should go into the
comedy business.

Jeff

Now, now Jeff. No need to lie further. You and you alone are responsible
for your posts.

Old July 12th 07, 11:18 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
john

"Jeff" wrote in message

A new tune from Jeff! http://www.whale.to/m/putz.html

This site is a hoot! ROTFL!

This is the best you can do. Calling me "Putz." You should go into the
comedy business.

God named you P.Utz

go figure