Apparently, all of us outside of the home are slackers

Old May 4th 07, 03:24 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

Default Apparently, all of us outside of the home are slackers

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message

"Chris" wrote in message

"whatamess" wrote in message
ups.com...
On May 3, 2:26 pm, "DB" wrote:
"John Meyer" wrote in

is; it all depends on her particular standards. And all of those

titles
have another thing in common that are not shared in the title
"stay-at-home-mom".

Should be named, Stay-at-home-bom.

The only thing hard about this is when the kid starts crying in the

middle
of the mid afternoon movie!

I read this too and found it very amusing. I guess I truly do not
understand "why" these women feel a need to put a price on what they
do...hmmm...let's see...so, are you supposed to get paid for doing
YOUR OWN LAUNDRY? are you supposed to get paid for COOKING FOR
YOURSELF? are you supposed to be paid for "DRIVING YOURSELF TO/FROM
ANYWHERE?", are you supposed to get paid for "PLAYING ON THE COMPUTER
AND PAYING YOUR OWN BILLS?"

I'm surprised they didn't include payment for her wiping herself too.

Give me a break! This is outrageous and disgusting...As far as I'm
concerned, if you are going to have children and then complain about
how much you have to sacrifice for them because you have to do their
laundry, cook, whatever the case may be, then DON'T have them...It's
is just absolutely ridiculous to hear such things...

I worked outside the home for over 14 years, then I decided to work
from home, but with the same company I have worked for all those
years...I also have my son at home and I do these things...Of COURSE
I'm worn out...duh...but I can never put a price on doing my own
laundry or that of my son's or anything else ridiculous like
that...Yes, I'm tired...My mother and sister used to tell me that they
never complained and they DID IT ALL, since they were stay at home
moms and didn't get paid...that at least, I get paid some...well,
actually, excuse me...what you did everyday without pay, I also do
everyday without pay...the only difference is in addition, I also have
a FULL TIME job...and no, it's not one of those crazy lick envelopes
at home...it's the same Systems Analyst job I've had for the past 7
years...and yet, well, I just freaking do it...yes, I get tired, of
course...we all do...but I sure don't expect my husband or anyone else
to put a price on what I do at home...that is just plain
ridiculous...Before I had a child or was married, I lived on my own
and still had to do those things for myself and work outside the
home...so what is the big deal?

Anyway, sorry, on my soapbox...sick and tired of women complaining
about not getting paid for ridiculous stuff like this...no problem if
you say that you are worn out and tired...understandable...we all
are...but for not getting paid? Geez!

Funny how they don't mention here another of their jobs...hmmm...could
you possibly guess? Fact is if you want to say that you are "owed"
90K for all this work, then guess what honey...if you have a man, you
should've also included your job as "HOOKER" on there and added
another 50K a year...haha...I guess that's one job they don't want to
mention they want payment for...hehe

Not to mention, if a man has sex with a woman, and she demands cash

payments
for the next twenty years as a result of the sex, what does that make

her?

A financial wizard with a high risk tolerance for hedge-fund investment
strategies?