Scooby Doo

Old March 28th 04, 09:06 PM
Betty

Default Scooby Doo

"Joelle" wrote in message

Trail mix at the movies. Geesh. I suppose you make them eat soy dogs

at the
ball game too ;-)

What's wrong with Trail Mix? My son loves it. It also is not much cheaper
(if at all ) then popcorn.

Betty

Old March 28th 04, 09:07 PM
Tiffany

Joelle wrote in message
Chewies and apples and trail mix? At the movies? You are no fun.

Some can not afford the overpriced monopolized theater stuff

Hey Vicky - did you miss the part about how I buy my candy next door??

and some parents
are really conscious of the foods their kids ingest.

Not me. I feed my children poisen.

Joelle

Damn, Joelle, I just spit my poisons on the screen. lol

Old March 28th 04, 09:16 PM
SJ

My son is a massive jim carrey fan he has most of his films on dvd or video.
He really wants to see cat in the hat and i just wondered if it was worth
the money seeing it at the cinema.
He is only 5 and he loves liar liar, but then again his favourite food is
sweetcorn,carrots broad beans and fish so maybe it is just my son that is
strange.

Sarah
"Betty" wrote in message
newscG9c.36463$QO2.28554@pd7tw1no...
Cat in The Hat has been released in Canada, but I don't know about the
states.

I bought the DVD for my 8 years old son, and he has watched it twice and
loved it. I thought it was kind of dumb, but what do you expect from Dr
Suess. At least we don't have to put up with Jim Carry in this one.

Betty

"SJ" wrote in message
I too went to see Scooby Doo II with my 5 year old son it was great.

Has
Cat in the Hat beenreleased in the states yet? It has just been

released
here and wondered if any one had seen it.

Old March 28th 04, 09:28 PM
Betty

"SJ" wrote in message
My son is a massive jim carrey fan he has most of his films on dvd or

video.
He really wants to see cat in the hat and i just wondered if it was worth
the money seeing it at the cinema.
He is only 5 and he loves liar liar, but then again his favourite food is
sweetcorn,carrots broad beans and fish so maybe it is just my son that is
strange.

Sarah

Can I send my son to live you for a while so you can get him to eat those
foods? LOL

I don't know if Cat in the Hat is even still in theatres. I don't think it
is here.
Mike Myers is the start of Cat, not Jim Carry, but they have similar styles
of humour, so your son will probably like it.

I have to admit that I liked "Liar, Liar", but that is because it is not
your usual Jim Carry bathroom humour.

If "Cat" is coming out on video/dvd soon in your area, I would wait and buy
that instead, that way if your son likes it he can watch again and again
(and again, and again and ...).

Betty

Old March 28th 04, 09:41 PM
SJ

Thanks Betty, I will take your advice about the dvd.
How old is your son?

Sarah

Old March 28th 04, 10:02 PM
Betty

"SJ" wrote in message
Thanks Betty, I will take your advice about the dvd.
How old is your son?

Sarah

My son is 8, but hasn't t got to the point yet where he doesn't think
bathroom humour is hillarious!

Betty

Old March 28th 04, 10:09 PM
SJ

so you mean to tell me that i have to put up with laughter out of my son
every time he poops or burbs for another 3 years???
this will drive me mad

Sarah

Old March 28th 04, 10:29 PM
Betty

"SJ" wrote in message
so you mean to tell me that i have to put up with laughter out of my son
every time he poops or burbs for another 3 years???
this will drive me mad

Sarah

Oh no, it gets better.
Wait until he goes to school and his friends teach him how to burp or fart
on cue, or different tunes,
My son actually came home the other day and said to me "Mom, pull my
finger".
At this age, they also think it is hilarious when their friends burp and
fart on cue!

Betty

Old March 28th 04, 10:36 PM
SJ

unfortunately my son is already using the pull my finger line thanks to the
first Scooby Doo film.
I don't think they realise how much kids take in! or maybe they do eh?
Just think of the joy the new Shrek film will bring in the Summer

Sarah

Old March 29th 04, 03:04 AM

"Joelle" wrote in message
Chewies and apples and trail mix? At the movies? You are no fun.

Some can not afford the overpriced monopolized theater stuff

Hey Vicky - did you miss the part about how I buy my candy next door??

Yeah, but still, some have just enough to buy the tickets. Food from home has
been an option for me many times. We call those the PB and J years.
lol..

and some parents
are really conscious of the foods their kids ingest.

Not me. I feed my children poisen.

lol...mmkay. I just try really hard to feed them so they will become healthy
eaters. I do not want them worrying about weight issues and identifying food
with love, etc.

Joelle
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page - St
Augustine
Joelle