Important news For all webmaster,newsmaster

Old September 28th 03, 04:15 AM
Byron Canfield

Default Important news For all webmaster,newsmaster

wrote in message
To all webmaster,newsmaster

To fight Copyright and illegal usagers of Newsgroups
it's recommand to set all you News server to receive and send
only 32 kbytes of article for all newsgroups (250 lines)

Newsgrousp was use for Text , chit chat , permit to post more
of 32 kbytes of article it's flood internet all around the world
and groups team piracy have use usenet for long time

Fight Piracy set your News Server to 32 kbytes (250 lines)

Thanks

Fight Piracy Team !

I'll pass on that advice, but I *will* add you to my kill filter for
spamming the newsgroups.

Fight idiocy and bad manners.

--
"There are 10 kinds of people in the world:
those who understand binary numbers and those who don't."

Old October 3rd 03, 10:18 PM
Kender

Is there anyway to get rid of this post in OE or do I have to look at it
until 1/5/2004?
Thanks.

Old October 4th 03, 12:47 AM
ColoradoSkiBum