Broadcast through youTube and seen on your iPhone live.

Old July 6th 07, 04:30 AM posted to misc.kids
2Barter.net

Default Broadcast through youTube and seen on your iPhone live.

On 7/5/07, Craig Oral Somerford
FEST coming SOON after 7/7/07
" Working in Faith "
http://www.meredith.com
Broadcast through youTube and seen on your iPhone live.
The Rebuilding of New Orleans and the GULF Coast
Thank you for taking the time needed to read into this blessing.
"Found in Concrete"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r13MnnToErM
Operating a service business is not easy, but building an effective
web site can make a huge difference in increasing responsiveness and
customer satisfaction.I hope that you find this Construction Portal
use-full in helping you find things like, Contractors' Tools ,Heavy
Equipment Operators,Disaster Assistance ,Questions, Debates,
Information BLOG,Apprenticeship Program,World of Concrete and there
tools needed for that job and Government Incentives for
Buildings.Plus
Finding an Inspectors for jobs that are in need of starting or being
Finished...
Thank you
Sincerely: http://www.2barter.net
Craig Oral Somerford founder of said Non-profit given to " GOD "
through faith.
~~~SENT~~~E-Mails~~~
from Craig Oral Somerford hide
details 9:19 pm (0 minutes ago)
to Steve Jobs CEO of Apple http://www.apple.com & "Warren E.
Buffett" ,
"Warren E. Buffett" ,
YouTube Service ,
Smithsonian Institution ,
Google BLOG ,
Google Alert ,
" " ,
koom koom ,
Walt Disney ,
United States Contractors Offering Service for
the

PEOPLE

Steve Capus

date Jul 5, 2007 9:19 PM
subject 2Barter, Mr Buffett. will "Broadcast Live on YouTube
and seen on your iPhone"
mailed-by gmail.com
"Chasing Cow to Music " Fest coming SOON after 7/707
http://www.daytonamagic.com/Comedy%2.../bananacow.gif
Thank you
Sincerely
Mr Google